Topic: The according to Hambes.
Posted by Best.Ownage.Evr
Unregistered

i remember him soliciting me in what i thought was almost a gay way by sending me this shit and i was tryin to be polite but it was like TLDR WTF

Posted by clinically insane
Unregistered

The death of community organizations

(i’m taking it easy on the weekend.  chill on)
20 years ago, pretty much everyone belonged to a social club. Be it the Legion, or the Lions club, people had things to do on any given night.
Now, these organizatons are dying. People are losing interest in them. Its easier to sit at home in your comfortable cucoon, and get your social interaction from the TV or the internet.
There are lots of good people out there doing good things for the community. But, there are not nearly enough of them. We need to pay attention to things beyond our four walls.
Its a good thing to get involved. You meet new people, get to experience things you’d never be able to otherwise. Just last year I was planning an event with a budget of half a million dollars – how many people get to say that?
So, anyone who reads this, please – pick up the phone, go to a meeting of Habitat for Humanity, or a local political group – whatever tickles your fancy. And trust me, you will be rewarded in ways you cannot imagine!
Posted on September 27, 2013 • 2 Comments
Mountains and cavalry and Israel, oh my.

[img]http://jayrsworld.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/god-coin.gif?w=624[/img]
“23 The servants of the king of Aram said to him, “Their gods are gods of the hills, and so they were stronger than we; but let us fight against them in the plain, and surely we shall be stronger than they. 24 Also do this: remove the kings, each from his post, and put commanders in place of them; 25 and muster an army like the army that you have lost, horse for horse, and chariot for chariot; then we will fight against them in the plain, and surely we shall be stronger than they.” He heeded their voice, and did so.” 1 Kings 20:23-27

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
We are working on it.

­You already have it...Hans always trip out whenever his name gets posted here

­
I don't know. Check the deleted threads list, specifically #59538. He just left that there.

Posted by .
Unregistered

clinically insane said: The death of community organizations

(i’m taking it easy on the weekend.  chill on)
20 years ago, pretty much everyone belonged to a social club. Be it the Legion, or the Lions club, people had things to do on any given night.
Now, these organizatons are dying. People are losing interest in them. Its easier to sit at home in your comfortable cucoon, and get your social interaction from the TV or the internet.
There are lots of good people out there doing good things for the community. But, there are not nearly enough of them. We need to pay attention to things beyond our four walls.
Its a good thing to get involved. You meet new people, get to experience things you’d never be able to otherwise. Just last year I was planning an event with a budget of half a million dollars – how many people get to say that?
So, anyone who reads this, please – pick up the phone, go to a meeting of Habitat for Humanity, or a local political group – whatever tickles your fancy. And trust me, you will be rewarded in ways you cannot imagine!
Posted on September 27, 2013 • 2 Comments
Mountains and cavalry and Israel, oh my.

[img]http://jayrsworld.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/god-coin.gif?w=624[/img]
“23 The servants of the king of Aram said to him, “Their gods are gods of the hills, and so they were stronger than we; but let us fight against them in the plain, and surely we shall be stronger than they. 24 Also do this: remove the kings, each from his post, and put commanders in place of them; 25 and muster an army like the army that you have lost, horse for horse, and chariot for chariot; then we will fight against them in the plain, and surely we shall be stronger than they.” He heeded their voice, and did so.” 1 Kings 20:23-27

­

idk what the fuck that was, but is Quixar a Jew?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Wrong. That was a red herring.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Wrong. That was a red herring.

­
You two sound like a couple of teenaged girls who have just got their periods.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
You two sound like a couple of teenaged girls who have just got their periods.

It's important to make it publicly known if a website is a threat to your privacy. Quixar's board is such a website.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
I don't know. Check the deleted threads list, specifically #59538. He just left that there.

­Well Sunil Verma was on that list until it dropped off at the bottom

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP having the fits over Quixar? You have to be softer than baby shit for that.:lol:

Well, he trolled enough of you tards into posting and promoting his hacked up board, so what does that make you?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
It's important to make it publicly known if a website is a threat to your privacy. Quixar's board is such a website.

Quixar's little experiment of a website has already been reported to numerous authorities because its members have made death threats to a number of ethnic groups.  One of his admins made a post about Jews saying that they should all be dead.  He will reap what he has sowed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Well, he trolled enough of you tards into posting and promoting his hacked up board, so what does that make you?

­
What does that make us?

White man make heap big fire.  Can't keep warm.

Indian make small fire.  

Figure it out, asshat.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nah, you figure it out quixar. And if you can't, maybe ask your stinky gook bitch. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Quixar's little experiment of a website has already been reported to numerous authorities because its members have made death threats to a number of ethnic groups.  One of his admins made a post about Jews saying that they should all be dead.  He will reap what he has sowed.

That's pretty meaningless because nobody was there to read it. This thread is more of a concern to any fc posters who may visit his board.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Is that all you have?
\
:ebert:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Yes

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
That's pretty meaningless because nobody was there to read it. This thread is more of a concern to any fc posters who may visit his board.

­
Screenshot?  post it here

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Screenshot?  post it here

Here you go:

:fuckyou:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

Yes

­
he was apparently born Jewish but if you read his blog shit it's all about crazy ass christianity and weird catholic references.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Who cares if he's a Jew. He is obviously a mentally ill asshole.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Stinky gook bitch :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

They are logging the external links users click now too?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: They are logging the external links users click now too?

What users? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: They are logging the external links users click now too?

What users? :lol:
388 now. Down from 450 last night. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 388 now. Down from 450 last night. :lol:

That would be Quixar and 387 Chinese bots :lol:

Posted by cherry.doodie
Unregistered

You forgot his stinky mail order ho.
:moreyouknow:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.