My name is Barry
My ass is really Hairy

I am the Duck.

Quack!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Fine but anyway, he's an idiot. But there is no way he is Hans. None. I have converse with both of them. Their writing style is completely different.

­
:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

god only knows what the food in the pic is

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Fine but anyway, he's an idiot. But there is no way he is Hans. None. I have converse with both of them. Their writing style is completely different.

I can tell by the pixels.
\
:trev:

Posted by Barry from Brampton
Unregistered

. said: god only knows what the food in the pic is

­
Vietnamese Rice Paddy Vomit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: god only knows what the food in the pic is

Looks like Chili's brand of "Mexican food".

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
He got laid off and his Chinese gf is currently supporting him. 

That explains why he suddenly has so much time to "work on the board".

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jeff

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Quixar is really good at pretending to be friendly with people.  Just a heads up.  

He got laid off and his Chinese gf is currently supporting him.  She posts on his board.  I have tons of PMS in which he trashes DB for being a negligent board owner.

­Whats her moniker?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Whats her moniker?

­

Give me about 5 minutes.  I banned her a few days ago for acting like a feminazi pigg.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Give me about 5 minutes.  I banned her a few days ago for acting like a feminazi pigg.

­andro monkey?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­andro monkey?

no I think Cherry Doodle or something like that she pretends to be a tranny fag

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
no I think Cherry Doodle or something like that she pretends to be a tranny fag

­
HA HA HA HA HA HA

Posted by .jeff
Unregistered

for years I have heard, in one form or another, about ‘the night of the weeping stars’ in my subconscious. obviously a reference to some sort of cometary or meteor shower. the night itself is not particularly dangerous, but, it will be a final sign, the one that shows that it is time for humanity to redeem himself to his fellow man, for it is our last change with the creator before far more devastating catastrophes are unleashed.

why i bring this up is that last night, in a dream, i got the specific date of june 20-21. i didn’t get the year (it might be soon, it might not be, I felt a sense of urgency in this dream, but, nothing else)

Since this is my only public forum, I decided to share it here. Maybe something is coming, maybe not, but, the night of the weeping stars has appeared over and over in my dreams, in my thoughts, etc.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP having the fits over Quixar? You have to be softer than baby shit for that.:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
Quixar is an amateur writer.  He writes really horrible horror stories.  I have a link to his blog.  It looks nothing like what he has posted on the last 10-20-30-40-50 boards we have all been on.  

He has sent me a number of PM from the last 7 years.  If you looked at them all, you would not think they are the same writer.

I know his timber and rhythm and cadence.

Posted by jaysworld
Unregistered

In stories of chivalric fame, the brave defender of the kingdom was frequently depicted as a fancier of another mans wife.  The Troubadours and poets were not ashamed to admit the affections went both ways, and were frequently open secrets to all who observed them.  Nevertheless, the codes of chivalry prevented them from anything more than a chaste exchange of vows, a common understanding, and the privilege of bearing the lady’s standard into battle while she cheered for her champion from the sidelines. 

However, the stories also had a darker side, when the chivalric couple turned to the darker side of lust, when they gave into their carnal desires.  Chivalric unrequited love could maintain bonds between a kingdom, but, infidelity could destroy it in an instant.  The couples knew the delicate dance that they weaved among dark age court circles, and flirtatious glances, or perhaps a chaste kiss on the cheek were the most they could hope for, if they were to remain as upstanding and productive members of their society.

Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_

. said:
. said:
­

­
Quixar is an amateur writer.  He writes really horrible horror stories.  I have a link to his blog.  It looks nothing like what he has posted on the last 10-20-30-40-50 boards we have all been on.  

He has sent me a number of PM from the last 7 years.  If you looked at them all, you would not think they are the same writer.

I know his timber and rhythm and cadence.

­
Hans is not Lichen. I agree that it is absolutely not possible. Stop trying to push this, Cole. It won't work. We will have your real name shortly.

:snicker:

Posted by for Leigh
Unregistered

There are two mysterious things in the universe.  Black holes, and relationships.  Scientists regularly debate whether they exist, or how they work.  Indeed, some would prefer to ignore them altogether.  But, it is the intention of this article to use both to explain one another, in a strictly theoretical context.

In physics, one of the primary effects in the universe is gravity.  Gravity is not so much of a force as an effect.  Mass distorts the space/time falling objects local in relativity to the larger object to fall towards it.  In simpler terms, things are pulled towards each other due to currents that cannot be seen.

Following much the same course, love follows this path.  Love is not so much of a force as an effect.  We are indisputably attracted to one another, and cannot resist the effect, even over great distances.  We are driven to seek the presence of the other person, the source, the one who we know we will fall in love with.

If you analyse this first dimension of parallels, love is completely equatable to gravity, because both use the word “falls” as the action verb in describing their reaction to one another.  One falls down the black hole.  One falls in love.  
The black hole is the definitive triumph of gravity over the universe, just as a relationship is the ultimate triumph of love over the universe.  In both cases, despite your backgrounds, despite what happens, you are still drawn down the well towards one another.  And through this, you will inevitably become physically in proximity to one another, though it may take years, it will eventually happen.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I apologize for my two month Hiatus from my readers....all three including myself and the gf. You are the absolute best, and I want to continue to entertain you.
Life evolved for me, and I simply wasn’t able to become inspired. Things were lost, things were found, and ultimately I became a bigger and better person.

My muse also took a bit of a vacation. I have no real explanation for this. I was meditating briefly, and suddenly life changed. Not only within my psyche, but, serious changes happened to me in the real world. It was like pulling the Wheel of Fortune from the Tarot Deck (Or even the Magic Deck, for those of you who play) – a new hand was dealt, and I was there to deal with it.

Suddenly today everything came back into focus, and I was driven to write the previous blog, for reasons that I will keep to myself. But, its great to be back, its great to see that people were reading my work while I was gone, and I will endeavour to continue to please you with everything that I have. Please forgive the moment of self indulgence on the Unrequited Love blog, apparently its been eating at my conscience for a long time now.

This blog will continue to cover a random assortment of topics, from economics, to history, to mysteries, to whatever comes to mind. Because I doubt I will ever be interested enough to focus all my efforts on one single subject – while some people may spend every waking moment thinking about stocks and bonds, personally, I’ll leave that to better qualified people than myself.

I flatter myself as a polymath, a thinker in many fields, and in the past I have shown it. I just hope in the present and future I can continue to do the word justice, and bring my insights, my feelings, and my observations to you all. I will have to reread the blog myself, because I barely remember what I wrote :) :drunks:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Original_Lonley_Guy_ said:
­
Hans is not Lichen. I agree that it is absolutely not possible. Stop trying to push this, Cole. It won't work. We will have your real name shortly.

­
Post it man.  Post it.

Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_

I agree that this sounds a shitload like Lichen. He used to post shit like this on CI when talking about that hideous chinky fiance in the photo. :shudder:

http://jayrsworld.wordpress.com/2014/01/24/unrequited-love/

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Original_Lonley_Guy_ said:
­

­
Post it man.  Post it.

­
We are working on it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jeff

­
What does the "R" stand for in "J. R."?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
We are working on it.

­You already have it...Hans always trip out whenever his name gets posted here

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.