Topic: That cute blonde burned to death in Mississipi ? What hue will the perp be ?
Posted by .
Unregistered

http://abc7chicago.com/news/mississippi-teen-dies-after-being-burned-alive-on-side-of-road/431204/  (story, pics and video )

Surveillance video that shows a woman at a convenience store gas station less than two hours before she was set on fire and left to die is part of the puzzle authorities were trying to piece together Wednesday about the last hours of the 19-year-old's life.

Authorities were reviewing Jessica Chambers' cellphone records and talking to possible witnesses, who could become suspects, said Jay Hale, an assistant district attorney who prosecutes cases in Panola County. They are trying to figure out what happened to her before she was found barely alive near her burning car Saturday in Mississippi.

Hale said Chambers spoke with firefighters on the scene before she was taken to a Memphis hospital, where she died. Hale said he could not discuss what she said.

"She was able to communicate. It was difficult," Hale said.

Posted by BOZO
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

I love stories like this. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:hammertime: Racist!

:racist:

:pedo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Spoke to firefighters while on fire?
Oh the irony

Posted by WalterScottDempsey

Feel-good story of the year.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Obongo sez....

He was a good boy, he didn't do nuffin. 
\
:obama2:

Posted by .
Unregistered

50 shades of blaque.

Posted by .
Unregistered

A weak Whyte.  I bet you a Maserati.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: A weak Whyte.  I bet you a Maserati.

Dunno, she was obviousy "fuckin' wiv" the niggs, she's suckin that dude's lip down her throat.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Coal. Burner. :snicker:

FIRST!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Obongo sez....

He was a good boy, he didn't do nuffin. 
\

When a brotha' wants to set you on fire, you must accept it graciously. Otherwise, you be raciss, BLECH.
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

No rallies fr the whyte bitch.
\

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If the media were to convince White women that there was a 50/50 chance of them being brutally raped and murdered by blacks if they acknowledged their advances, then 95% of White women would be lining to date black men.

Women = crazy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said: If the media were to convince White women that there was a 50/50 chance of them being brutally raped and murdered by blacks if they acknowledged their advances, then 95% of White women would be lining to date black men.

WHITE Women = crazy.

­

FIFY

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hey, look over there! Ferguson!
\
:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/15/burned-teen-jessica-chambers-investigation/20453247/

FBI, 'Anonymous' now involved in burned teen case

It has been more than a week since a Mississippi teen was found walking down a road in Panola County, Miss., on fire with burns over 98% of her body.
Jessica Chambers, 19, died a gruesome death at the hands of a still unknown assailant. After she was found Dec. 6, she was able to whisper some last words to firefighters before she was flown to Memphis. She died at the hospital the next day.
On Monday, Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby said the FBI has joined local and state law enforcement agencies as well as the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms and the U.S. Marshals Service in the hunt for Chambers' killer.

In recent days the crime also has sparked the interest of a group claiming to be the hactivist group "Anonymous," and bloggers have been coming forward with theories about Chambers' death.

The Chambers family has taken exception to these posts, imploring these individuals to stop and let authorities do their job. Lisa Daugherty, Chambers' mother, wrote this on the Facebook page, Justice for Jessica:
"Please as Jessica's Mother I am asking you to stop all the foolish talk!! I am SICK OF IT!!! I stand behind the Panola County Sheriffs Department 100%!! Please let them do their Job!! Thank You!!!"

Law enforcement officials maintain they won't be swayed from the facts by information coming out on social media.
The group claiming to be Anonymous has dug up information on several people it claims to be related to the case, as well as on people who spoke with the media or are said to be witnesses in the case. They allege the death of the teen is related to gang activity, an angle for which law enforcement officials say there's no proof.

Posted by .
Unregistered

How do you "walk down the road on fire"?
Run, crawl maybe but walk?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Drop and roll on down the road?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

In recent days the crime also has sparked the interest of a group claiming to be the hactivist group "Anonymous," and bloggers have been coming forward with theories about Chambers' death.

The Chambers family has taken exception to these posts, imploring these individuals to stop and let authorities do their job. Lisa Daugherty, Chambers' mother, wrote this on the Facebook page, Justice for Jessica:

"Please as Jessica's Mother I am asking you to stop all the foolish talk!! I am SICK OF IT!!! I stand behind the Panola County Sheriffs Department 100%!! Please let them do their Job!! Thank You!!!"

This is what separates libtards from normal people. If this was a one of the libtard championed cases like Ferguson the family and friends would be egging Anonymous on.

Posted by .
Unregistered

bear bawllz

Posted by .
Unregistered

Probably a kid from a connected family and nothing will be done, that's how things work .

Posted by dumb.blonde
Unregistered

. said: How do you "walk down the road on fire"?
Run, crawl maybe but walk?

under the influence?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Was she seeing blacks? It might have been a black bitch jelly about her messing with brothers.

I hope they catch whoever did it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Butch got what she deserved. :lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.