Topic: Now that I'm single, I look back at all that fucking money I wasted on Christmas gifts and all the
Posted by .
Unregistered


stress wasted on TFB.

So instead of buying some ungrateful bitch a nice gift - I'm getting a new TV. :banana:


Posted by .
Unregistered


I can't even stand my mom, she's a cunt


Posted by .
Unregistered


I'm married. :punchballs:


Posted by .
Unregistered


You just figured this out? Relationships are what I call use-ships. The man uses the wife for sex, the wife uses the man for money and toys.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: stress wasted on TFB.

So instead of buying some ungrateful bitch a nice gift - I'm getting a new TV. :banana:

­60" LED TVs on sale at Malwart yesterday for $598.00


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Women are the reason Jews are in the business of running department stores, jewelry stores and furriers.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: You just figured this out? Relationships are what I call use-ships. The man uses the wife for sex, the wife uses the man for money and toys.

­So the woman doesn't get anything out of the sex ?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­60" LED TVs on sale at Malwart yesterday for $598.00

­SWEET !
\
:trev:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: You just figured this out? Relationships are what I call use-ships. The man uses the wife for sex, the wife uses the man for money and toys.

­So the woman doesn't get anything out of the sex ?

No.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
. said: You just figured this out? Relationships are what I call use-ships. The man uses the wife for sex, the wife uses the man for money and toys.

­So the woman doesn't get anything out of the sex ?

­Money.


Posted by Ben Martinez
Unregistered


Actually even Christians/Catholics are NOT obligated to give gifts to each other on Christmas.  It's for honoring the birth of Jesus Christ.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Ben Martinez said: Actually even Christians/Catholics are NOT obligated to give gifts to each other on Christmas.  It's for honoring the birth of Jesus Christ.

­It's tied in to the legend of the Magi bringing gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh to teh babby Jesus.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­It's tied in to the legend of the Magi bringing gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh to teh babby Jesus.

I hope Santa shits in your stocking.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Christmas shopping and Christmas ornaments were largely traditions promoted and marketed by Jews, just like the diamond engagement ring and wedding dress industry.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said: Christmas shopping and Christmas ornaments were largely traditions promoted and marketed by Jews, just like the diamond engagement ring and wedding dress industry.

So, you're not buying your kids anything for Christmas.  What an asshole!


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said: Christmas shopping and Christmas ornaments were largely traditions promoted and marketed by Jews, just like the diamond engagement ring and wedding dress industry.

So, you're not buying your kids anything for Christmas.  What an asshole!

­For Yule, not for Christmas.

I bought my oldest son a carved wooden Thor's hammer and an Amon Amarth tee-shirt.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­For Yule, not for Christmas.

I bought my oldest son a carved wooden Thor's hammer and an Amon Amarth tee-shirt.

He wants a car and an iPhine, you cheap bastard.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­For Yule, not for Christmas.

I bought my oldest son a carved wooden Thor's hammer and an Amon Amarth tee-shirt.

He wants a car and an iPhine, you cheap bastard.

­He's 18, time for him to start figuring out how to get the things he wants out of life on his own.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­He's 18, time for him to start figuring out how to get the things he wants out of life on his own.
\
:jew:

Cheap bastard.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­He's 18, time for him to start figuring out how to get the things he wants out of life on his own.
\
:jew:

Cheap bastard.

­I bought him a car when he got his license at 16, told him to take care of it, that I wouldn't buy him another one.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­I bought him a car when he got his license at 16, told him to take care of it, that I wouldn't buy him another one.

I'll bet it was a rustbucket, Hymie.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­I bought him a car when he got his license at 16, told him to take care of it, that I wouldn't buy him another one.

I'll bet it was a rustbucket, Hymie.

­It was a nice red Buick, a lot nicer than the car I drive.


Posted by madelf.
Unregistered


When you're married that is what you get each other... household appliances. It works out well.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­It's tied in to the legend of the Magi bringing gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh to teh babby Jesus.

­
I wish the ISIS Maggi from Syria would bring gifts of suicide IED's to Jew York City for XMAS and Hanakkah


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­It's tied in to the legend of the Magi bringing gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh to teh babby Jesus.

­
I wish the ISIS Maggi from Syria would bring gifts of suicide IED's to Jew York City for XMAS and Hanakkah

­They did on 9/11 but it was Gentile Americans who paid the price for it.

We are only now starting to crawl out of the financial aftermath with the recent lowering of gas prices.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close