Topic: How can Akins be too disabled to work yet perfectly capable of sustaining a full time job on F2?
Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­If you're going to pay for it, then you need to set it up, then have them call me or mail me an appointment card.

I'm not about to call them and tell them that they will be getting paid by an anonymous dot on the internet.

Idiot.

Pussy!


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­If you're going to pay for it, then you need to set it up, then have them call me or mail me an appointment card.

I'm not about to call them and tell them that they will be getting paid by an anonymous dot on the internet.

Idiot.

Pussy!

­I'm perfectly willing to take the test, but you have to set it up, since I'm not paying for it.

You don't seriously think you can make a fool out of someone who is in the top 10% in terms of intelligence now, do you?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said: You don't seriously think you can make a fool out of someone who is in the top 10% in terms of intelligence now, do you?

Why try?  You're doing a bang up job of it all by yourself.


Posted by Bozo
Unregistered


Akins said:


You don't seriously think you can make a fool out of someone who is in the top 10% in terms of intelligence now, do you?

­
Why, you've been making yourself out as a fool for ten years on the internet.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Bozo said:
Akins said:


You don't seriously think you can make a fool out of someone who is in the top 10% in terms of intelligence now, do you?

­
Why, you've been making yourself out as a fool for ten years on the internet.

­There really is such a disconnect between how people on your level perceive things and how people on my level see things.

It's no wonder people of average intelligence believe in god, ufos, ghosts, and all sorts of nonsense.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­There really is such a disconnect between how people on your level perceive things and how people on my level see things.

We know how you se everything.

JOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZ!
\
:manlet:


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­There really is such a disconnect between how people on your level perceive things and how people on my level see things.

We know how you se everything.

JOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZ!
\
:manlet:

­http://f2bbs.com/thread/12479/1#m106166


Posted by .
Unregistered


Unlinked cut and pastes


Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered


Akins said:
­If you're going to pay for it, then you need to set it up, then have them call me or mail me an appointment card.

I'm not about to call them and tell them that they will be getting paid by an anonymous dot on the internet.

Idiot.

Once you set up the appointment, I will call them with payment. What are you afraid of? Seems like you are backpedaling again.


Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered


Akins said:
You don't seriously think you can make a fool out of someone who is in the top 10% in terms of intelligence now, do you?

A simple Google search reveals all your failed schemes and fraudulent activity. You are definitely a fool, it's etched in stone.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


The Gumbi said:
Akins said:
You don't seriously think you can make a fool out of someone who is in the top 10% in terms of intelligence now, do you?

A simple Google search reveals all your failed schemes and fraudulent activity. You are definitely a fool, it's etched in stone.

­Etched in stone?

Are you still trying to claim that I forged a 230 year old gravestone that is documented as authentic in numerous independent sources?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Etched in stone?

Are you still trying to claim that I forged a 230 year old gravestone that is documented as authentic in numerous independent sources?

The one you tried to get planted in Scotland.


Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered


Akins said:
The Gumbi said:
Akins said:
You don't seriously think you can make a fool out of someone who is in the top 10% in terms of intelligence now, do you?

A simple Google search reveals all your failed schemes and fraudulent activity. You are definitely a fool, it's etched in stone.

­Etched in stone?

Are you still trying to claim that I forged a 230 year old gravestone that is documented as authentic in numerous independent sources?

It's en established fact that you attempted to plant a fake headstone, are a fake clan chief, a plagiarizer, and a charlatan. 

Don't blame us for your foolish behavior.


Posted by .
Unregistered


The Gumbi said:
It's en established fact that you attempted to plant a fake headstone, are a fake clan chief, a plagiarizer, and a charlatan. 

Don't blame us for your foolish behavior.

Let's not forget what the guy Akins tried to get to plant the headstone really planted.  :lol:


Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered


. said:
The Gumbi said:
It's en established fact that you attempted to plant a fake headstone, are a fake clan chief, a plagiarizer, and a charlatan. 

Don't blame us for your foolish behavior.

Let's not forget what the guy Akins tried to get to plant the headstone really planted.  :lol:

:lol:

Poor bastard got cuckolded by a real Scot and then tried to fucking hire the guy to plant the headstone.

LOL


Posted by .
Unregistered


The Gumbi said:
:lol:

Poor bastard got cuckolded by a real Scot and then tried to fucking hire the guy to plant the headstone.

LOL

He sent his wife to Scotland to make the arrangements after they had been cybersexing for a while.  Even Akins knew this.  :rofl:


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


The Gumbi said:
. said:
The Gumbi said:
It's en established fact that you attempted to plant a fake headstone, are a fake clan chief, a plagiarizer, and a charlatan. 

Don't blame us for your foolish behavior.

Let's not forget what the guy Akins tried to get to plant the headstone really planted.  :lol:

:lol:

Poor bastard got cuckolded by a real Scot and then tried to fucking hire the guy to plant the headstone.

LOL

­How exactly does one get cuckolded when they are already divorced?

There must be an awful lot of divorced men getting cuckolded by their ex-wives if you believe it works that way.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­How exactly does one get cuckolded when they are already divorced?

There must be an awful lot of divorced men getting cuckolded by their ex-wives if you believe it works that way.

You mean you asked your ex-wife's new lover to do you a favor?  AYRTS?


Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered


Akins said:
­How exactly does one get cuckolded when they are already divorced?

There must be an awful lot of divorced men getting cuckolded by their ex-wives if you believe it works that way.

So William Wallace, a real Scotsman and not a phony one like you, decided to just randomly implicate you in the headstone scheme all because he was fucking your ex?

:lol:

See how unintelligent you are? You can't keep your lies straight


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


The Gumbi said:
Akins said:
The Gumbi said:
A simple Google search reveals all your failed schemes and fraudulent activity. You are definitely a fool, it's etched in stone.

­Etched in stone?

Are you still trying to claim that I forged a 230 year old gravestone that is documented as authentic in numerous independent sources?

It's en established fact that you attempted to plant a fake headstone, are a fake clan chief, a plagiarizer, and a charlatan. 

Don't blame us for your foolish behavior.

­Sorry, but some schmuck's lies do not "an established fact" make.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Sorry, but some schmuck's lies do not "an established fact" make.

That story is too good to have been made up.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


The Gumbi said:
Akins said:
­How exactly does one get cuckolded when they are already divorced?

There must be an awful lot of divorced men getting cuckolded by their ex-wives if you believe it works that way.

So William Wallace, a real Scotsman and not a phony one like you, decided to just randomly implicate you in the headstone scheme all because he was fucking your ex?

:lol:

See how unintelligent you are? You can't keep your lies straight

­I have no idea what his motivations were for lying, other than he, like you, suffered from some sort of a compulsion to try to deride his betters due to an obvious inferiority complex.


Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered


Akins said:
­I have no idea what his motivations were for lying, other than he, like you, suffered from some sort of a compulsion to try to deride his betters due to an obvious inferiority complex.

No, that's probably not it. 

Try again.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­How exactly does one get cuckolded when they are already divorced?

There must be an awful lot of divorced men getting cuckolded by their ex-wives if you believe it works that way.

You mean you asked your ex-wife's new lover to do you a favor?  AYRTS?

­I never communicated with the man in my life, as I told the reporter in that check-out stand tabloid article that you place so much faith in.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­I have no idea what his motivations were for lying, other than he, like you, suffered from some sort of a compulsion to try to deride his betters due to an obvious inferiority complex.

That headstone story is so strange, it must be true.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close