Topic: How can Akins be too disabled to work yet perfectly capable of sustaining a full time job on F2?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­I realize that it must be terribly disconcerting to you that even at the age of 7 my IQ was leaps and bounds above what yours is even now; but that's life.

Your inferior IQ is likely what makes you the liberal faggot that you are.

1) Actually, it was lower than mine

2) I'm not a liberal or a homo.......I guess your "high IQ" just failed you.

3) I did more with my IQ and my life before age 25 than you'll ever do in your entire, miserable life, loser.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Aaaaaarrrrrgh!
\
:manlet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:
 Akins said: Well Gumbi???

:crickets:

Excellent. So we've established that your IQ is definitely not 139. And you've taken an online IQ test which we all know overstates IQ - and the result is 127.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/nov/29/iq-tests-online-are-they-valid

Online IQ tests aren't reliable and are gimmicks for clickbait (someone with a high enough IQ would already know this).

So let's say your online IQ test - which is not a standardized IQ test - overstates your IQ by 15% (a VERY conservative number). That would place  you at an IQ of ~108. And that places you in the AVERAGE range.

Once again, I have destroyed you.

:mittens::lol::mittens:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
 The Gumbi said:
 Akins said: Well Gumbi???

:crickets:

Excellent. So we've established that your IQ is definitely not 139. And you've taken an online IQ test which we all know overstates IQ - and the result is 127.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/nov/29/iq-tests-online-are-they-valid

Online IQ tests aren't reliable and are gimmicks for clickbait (someone with a high enough IQ would already know this).

So let's say your online IQ test - which is not a standardized IQ test - overstates your IQ by 15% (a VERY conservative number). That would place  you at an IQ of ~108. And that places you in the AVERAGE range.

Once again, I have destroyed you.

:mittens::lol::mittens:

­This is not an on-line test. It was a test given to me 41 years ago when I was in the 2nd grade by the public school system. One of several that I was given over the years when I was in school:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­This is not an on-line test. It was a test given to me 41 years ago when I was in the 2nd grade by the public school system. One of several that I was given over the years when I was in school:

The test is invalid because they circled "M" instead of "F".

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

The test is invalid because they circled "M" instead of "F".

­You're retarded.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­You're retarded.

Manboobs says what?

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said: This is not an on-line test. It was a test given to me 41 years ago when I was in the 2nd grade by the public school system. One of several that I was given over the years when I was in school:

Pretty sad that you're hanging onto a 41 year old IQ score given in the state of Alabama in which has some of the dumbest people in the world living.

Why wont you go and take a standardized test today and finally put to bed whether you truly have a high IQ or not? What are you afraid of?

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Gumbi said: What are you afraid of?

Job offers.   :lol:

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

. said:

:lol:

He's mentally, emotionally, and physically incapable of having a job. That's why he lives off his fatass mama's pension.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
Akins said: This is not an on-line test. It was a test given to me 41 years ago when I was in the 2nd grade by the public school system. One of several that I was given over the years when I was in school:

Pretty sad that you're hanging onto a 41 year old IQ score given in the state of Alabama in which has some of the dumbest people in the world living.

Why wont you go and take a standardized test today and finally put to bed whether you truly have a high IQ or not? What are you afraid of?

­I took one online yesterday, you dismissed it as unreliable. I went through my old school papers and found one given to me back when I was in school, which you want to try to claim is unreliable due to geography.

NASA would never have put a man on the moon if it wasn't for the rockets built in Alabama.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
. said:

He's mentally, emotionally, and physically incapable of having a job. That's why he lives off his fatass mama's pension.

­Niggrs who couldn't read or write made the best workers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said: NASA would never have put a man on the moon if it wasn't for the rockets built in Alabama.

Designed by Germans, you kilted untermenschen.

They could of stuck the ABMA anywhere, dunce.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:

His ergophobia is severe.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:
­I took one online yesterday, you dismissed it as unreliable. I went through my old school papers and found one given to me back when I was in school, which you want to try to claim is unreliable due to geography.

NASA would never have put a man on the moon if it wasn't for the rockets built in Alabama.

Nope. Your 41 year old IQ test is unreliable because it's old. And your online test is unreadable because it's overstated.

The only way any of us will ever believe you have a high IQ score is if you TODAY take a standardized test in person.

What are you afraid of?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said: NASA would never have put a man on the moon if it wasn't for the rockets built in Alabama.

Designed by Germans, you kilted untermenschen.

They could of stuck the ABMA anywhere, dunce.

­Wernher Von Braun might have drawn up the blueprints, but Germans weren't the ones manufacturing the parts and putting them together. That was Alabama hillbillies, not unlike the Tennessee hillbillies across the state line over in Oak Ridge who built the bombs they dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
Akins said:

Nope. Your 41 year old IQ test is unreliable because it's old. And your online test is unreadable because it's overstated.

The only way any of us will ever believe you have a high IQ score is if you TODAY take a standardized test in person.

What are you afraid of?

"They didn't know how to give IQ tests in 1973....durr!"
\
:winner:

­Nothing, but you wouldn't be satisfied with that either because the results wouldn't make you happy.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Wernher Von Braun might have drawn up the blueprints, but Germans weren't the ones manufacturing the parts and putting them together. That was Alabama hillbillies, not unlike the Tennessee hillbillies across the state line over in Oak Ridge who built the bombs they dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The Alabama hillbilies were nothing more than manual labor, much like the 'ngger' workers you have previously derided. Alabamians didn't design or engineer the rockets, you moron.

I found a place in your town that does IQ tests:

https://plus.google.com/101735352191278932246/about?gl=us&hl=en

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Nothing, but you wouldn't be satisfied with that either because the results wouldn't make you happy.

Nope. If you go in and take a real IQ test and post the results, I will drop the matter and you will have the upper hand against your detractors.

Here's a place that can give you the test: https://plus.google.com/101735352191278932246/about?gl=us&hl=en

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
   Akins said:

The Alabama hillbilies were nothing more than manual labor, much like the 'ngger' workers you have previously derided. Alabamians didn't design or engineer the rockets, you moron.

­Fine, give them a call and send them a check to cover the costs, make an appointment.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:
The Gumbi said:
   Akins said:

­Fine, give them a call and send them a check to cover the costs, make an appointment.

No. You need to call them and make the appointment yourself. Once that is done, I will PayPal or wire the money to them upon confirmation. I am not going to waste my time and money with a no-show. This way, we both have skin in the game.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Uhhh, Akins, the blueprints tell the workers what parts to build, what their dimensions are, what materials are used, and where they go.  You might want to read about all the problems von Braun had designing and building rockets before shooting off your stupid mouth.

Same thing with the Manhattan project but, instead of von Braun and his Germans, it was (Drum roll).........JEEEEEWWWWWWWWWSSSSS!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Niggrs who couldn't read or write made the best workers.

They make great brain surgeons. AYRTS?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins is getting owned again. Hard.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
 Akins said:
The Gumbi said:

No. You need to call them and make the appointment yourself. Once that is done, I will PayPal or wire the money to them upon confirmation. I am not going to waste my time and money with a no-show. This way, we both have skin in the game.

­If you're going to pay for it, then you need to set it up, then have them call me or mail me an appointment card.

I'm not about to call them and tell them that they will be getting paid by an anonymous dot on the internet.

Idiot.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.