Topic: How can Akins be too disabled to work yet perfectly capable of sustaining a full time job on F2?
Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Akins logic means just cutting and pasting someone else's work to fit into a twisted mentally ill agenda.

­If the facts presented by someone else prove my point, why should I be averse to using them?

Surely you don't think I consider any of your worthy of a lengthy original dissertation.

Posted by .
Unregistered

We have presented you facts over and over and over and over........   Like when I showed you all the inventions that Jews did to keep your daughter alive. Or the fact that Jews outperform whites because of the same reason whites outperform blacks, a superior IQ level.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins rebuttal is always the same, the Jews stole those ideas from whites and have invented nothing on their own.

No logic nor rationale behind Akins. So it's easy for the low IQ'ed Akins just to say things like that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Akins rebuttal is always the same, the Jews stole those ideas from whites and have invented nothing on their own.

No logic nor rationale behind Akins. So it's easy for the low IQ'ed Akins just to say things like that.

In his delusional world he is right and the rest of the world is wrong.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­No, it's not that high. 139.

­
I believe it's much higher than that, but even 139 is considered genius.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jesus. Akins fucking owned hard.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Jesus. Akins fucking owned hard.

­If you think getting an IQ score of 127 on a 38 question IQ test is getting "owned hard" then you really must have a low IQ.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­If you think getting an IQ score of 127 on a 38 question IQ test is getting "owned hard" then you really must have a low IQ.

On an ONLINE IQ test. 

:lol:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

On an ONLINE IQ test. 

:lol:

If you want to prove a point, then take the same test and post a screen capture of your results.

Otherwise, your opinion of the test means nothing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Online IQ test mean nothing... I scored a 148 on one of them. 

I offered Akins to answer a few simple questions that only someone with a high IQ would answer correctly without guessing.

He refused to do that.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Online IQ test mean nothing... I scored a 148 on one of them. 

I offered Akins to answer a few simple questions that only someone with a high IQ would answer correctly without guessing.

He refused to do that.

­Because it would mean nothing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He refused to do that.

His IQ is around 105.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:

He refused to do that.

His IQ is around 105.

­Are you suggesting that your opinion is more valid than the results of the IQ test?

:rofl: :lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Of course, you have presented no evidence of your IQ test. 

But we do have 1,000s of example of your postings which clearly indicate you are around the 90-95 IQ range.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Are you suggesting that your opinion is more valid than the results of the IQ test?

Yep.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

Yep.

­You're full of shit.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Of course, you have presented no evidence of your IQ test. 

But we do have 1,000s of example of your postings which clearly indicate you are around the 90-95 IQ range.

­Here are the results of the one I took online today:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­You're full of shit.

Said the fake clan chieftain who was caught plagiarizing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Online fake test.... I score 150 on those.

Posted by .
Unregistered

iqtest.com results are on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93n--tJbY_4

Posted by .
Unregistered

He probably changed the 127 from 97

Posted by .
Unregistered

EVERYONE SCORES A GENIUS IQ at iqtest.com

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1006032816081

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: iqtest.com results are on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93n--tJbY_4

­Didn't show the results, they send them to you for free to the email address you give them.

He never shows us his emailed results.

Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate

Akins said:
­
You've heard the expression "happy idiot" before, haven't you?

The smarter you are, the more you resent having to do things that you don't enjoy doing, especially if you aren't being highly compensated financially for doing them.

That's why Downies are happy to clean toilets and the Unibomber was a professor.

­So you could clean toilets, you just don't want to.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

death2me said:
Akins said:
­
You've heard the expression "happy idiot" before, haven't you?

The smarter you are, the more you resent having to do things that you don't enjoy doing, especially if you aren't being highly compensated financially for doing them.

That's why Downies are happy to clean toilets and the Unibomber was a professor.

­So you could clean toilets, you just don't want to.

­I retired due to physical health problems, not mental health problems.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.