Topic: How can Akins be too disabled to work yet perfectly capable of sustaining a full time job on F2?
Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol: @ gumbi :mittens:

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

. said: :lol: @ gumbi :mittens:

:thankyouthankyou:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Uh huh....we believe you.

I believe him. You don't speak for me, littlefat.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:
. said: :lol: @ gumbi :mittens:

:thankyouthankyou:
:rolleyes: Can you say dense? Why sure. Sure you can.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

as someone pointed out earlier, lil' Stevie suffers from Short Man Syndrome, hence the never-ending push to prove that he is a genius.

Problem is that no one really believes it. Sure, he knows about DNA and Halpogroups, and Scottish history, but then again, he's got nothing better to do than to sit around obsessively reading and posting the same shit over and over again. After a while, anyone could become an 'expert'.

But Steve constantly falls over himself and paints himself into a corner with his twisted logic. His narcissistic personality trumps his intelligence and he ends up making a fool of himself time and time again.

Sorry, lil' Stevie. No one here buys your bullshit. You're just a fucking jester for our own amusement. :smile:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said: as someone pointed out earlier, lil' Stevie suffers from Short Man Syndrome, hence the never-ending push to prove that he is a genius.

Problem is that no one really believes it. Sure, he knows about DNA and Halpogroups, and Scottish history, but then again, he's got nothing better to do than to sit around obsessively reading and posting the same shit over and over again. After a while, anyone could become an 'expert'.

But Steve constantly falls over himself and paints himself into a corner with his twisted logic. His narcissistic personality trumps his intelligence and he ends up making a fool of himself time and time again.

Sorry, lil' Stevie. No one here buys your bullshit. You're just a fucking jester for our own amusement. :smile:

­Every post you make screams out just how insecure you are.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:

Ooops, looks like you responded to the wrong post. Surely you meant to respond to Akins.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Umm, describing yourself much? :rofl:

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

. said:
Akins said:

The guy is in major denial. :lol:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

­I'm not insecure because I don't support untenable positions the way that liberals do.

Nothing about where I stand rests on shaky ground.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:

You mean like hating Jews but being a fan of Seinfeld?

Or making stereotypical comments about Jews but then objecting to stereotypes about Alabamians?

Oops, just destroyed you again.

Posted by .
Unregistered

ARGH!
\
:insane:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:

Or making stereotypical comments about Jews but then objecting to stereotypes about Alabamians?

Offspring (if they are his) emulating nogs. Wigger much? :lol:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
Akins said:

­Finding humor in comedy performed by Jews depicting Jews doesn't make me a fan of the Jews I'm laughing at.

Showing how stereotypes of Jews conceived by gentiles are based on reality while objecting the offensive exaggerations in stereotypes of Southern Whites as manufactured by Jews likewise does not make my position any less tenable.

Clearly you lack the intelligence to comprehend this, and you have destroyed only your own credibility.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Finding humor in comedy performed by Jews depicting Jews doesn't make me a fan of the Jews I'm laughing at.

Showing how stereotypes of Jews conceived by gentiles are based on reality while objecting the offensive exaggerations in stereotypes of Southern Whites as manufactured by Jews likewise does not make my position any less tenable.

Clearly you lack the intelligence to comprehend this, and you have destroyed only your own credibility.

This is the part where you deflect your own hypocrisy and ideology based on shaky footing. 

And then you attack the messenger.

Your low IQ forces you to respond with emotion rather than logic. Rinse. Repeat.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

. said:
The Gumbi said:

Offspring (if they are his) emulating nogs. Wigger much? :lol:

­

They are basically Juggalos :lol:

He blames the Jews for his proud white children turning out as inbred mouthbreathers.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
Akins said:

This is the part where you deflect your own hypocrisy and ideology based on shaky footing. 

And then you attack the messenger.

Your low IQ forces you to respond with emotion rather than logic. Rinse. Repeat.

­The emotionalism is entirely yours, as a reaction to my irrefutable and unassailable logic.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:
­The emotionalism is entirely yours, as a reaction to my irrefutable and unassailable logic.

So your response is "I know you are but what am I?"

:lol:

Your logic is absolutely flawed and has had holes  poked into it continuously. Keep dancing, little Jester.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:
 Akins said: Well Gumbi???

:crickets:

Excellent. So we've established that your IQ is definitely not 139. And you've taken an online IQ test which we all know overstates IQ - and the result is 127.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/nov/29/iq-tests-online-are-they-valid

Online IQ tests aren't reliable and are gimmicks for clickbait (someone with a high enough IQ would already know this).

So let's say your online IQ test - which is not a standardized IQ test - overstates your IQ by 15% (a VERY conservative number). That would place  you at an IQ of ~108. And that places you in the AVERAGE range.

Once again, I have destroyed you.

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Dance for us Shorty. Dance!

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

We need an emoticon of Steve wearing Jester garb. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Gumbi said: We need an emoticon of Steve wearing Jester garb. :lol:

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins is to Eff Too as Llardass was to merkins. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

WTF! N I m. b U S t e r s is now censored.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins logic means just cutting and pasting someone else's work to fit into a twisted mentally ill agenda.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.