Topic: How can Akins be too disabled to work yet perfectly capable of sustaining a full time job on F2?
Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate


Akins said: Here's a screen-shot of an on-line IQ test that I took just now.


These are not as comprehensive as a professional IQ test because the scores are based on the results of your answers to a smaller number of questions, but for what it's worth, that particular test assesses my IQ at 127.

You can take the test yourself at: http://www.iqtest.com/

Your e-mail address is showing.

How can a man with a supposed IQ of 127 (edit: or 139) be unfit for employment? Even folks afflicted with Down's can cope with office jobs.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


death2me said:
Akins said: Here's a screen-shot of an on-line IQ test that I took just now.


These are not as comprehensive as a professional IQ test because the scores are based on the results of your answers to a smaller number of questions, but for what it's worth, that particular test assesses my IQ at 127.

You can take the test yourself at: http://www.iqtest.com/

Your e-mail address is showing.

How can a man with a supposed IQ of 127 (edit: or 139) be unfit for employment? Even folks afflicted with Down's can cope with office jobs.

­
You've heard the expression "happy idiot" before, haven't you?

The smarter you are, the more you resent having to do things that you don't enjoy doing, especially if you aren't being highly compensated financially for doing them.

That's why Downies are happy to clean toilets and the Unibomber was a professor.


Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered


Akins said: Well Gumbi???

:crickets:

Excellent. So we've established that your IQ is definitely not 139. And you've taken an online IQ test which we all know overstates IQ - and the result is 127.


http://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/nov/29/iq-tests-online-are-they-valid

Online IQ tests aren't reliable and are gimmicks for clickbait (someone with a high enough IQ would already know this).

So let's say your online IQ test - which is not a standardized IQ test - overstates your IQ by 15% (a VERY conservative number). That would place  you at an IQ of ~108. And that places you in the AVERAGE range.

Once again, I have destroyed you.


Posted by .
Unregistered


The Gumbi said:
 Akins said: Well Gumbi???

:crickets:

Excellent. So we've established that your IQ is definitely not 139. And you've taken an online IQ test which we all know overstates IQ - and the result is 127.


http://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/nov/29/iq-tests-online-are-they-valid

Online IQ tests aren't reliable and are gimmicks for clickbait (someone with a high enough IQ would already know this).

So let's say your online IQ test - which is not a standardized IQ test - overstates your IQ by 15% (a VERY conservative number). That would place  you at an IQ of ~108. And that places you in the AVERAGE range.

Once again, I have destroyed you.

:mittens: :manlet: :mittens:

Watch him sulk off and take another 3 week break from the board.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


The Gumbi said:
 Akins said: Well Gumbi???

:crickets:

Excellent. So we've established that your IQ is definitely not 139. And you've taken an online IQ test which we all know overstates IQ - and the result is 127.


http://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/nov/29/iq-tests-online-are-they-valid

Online IQ tests aren't reliable and are gimmicks for clickbait (someone with a high enough IQ would already know this).

So let's say your online IQ test - which is not a standardized IQ test - overstates your IQ by 15% (a VERY conservative number). That would place  you at an IQ of ~108. And that places you in the AVERAGE range.

Once again, I have destroyed you.

­No, it could just as easily underestimate my intelligence.

There was one question on the test that was worded ambiguously, ("The word, "mineral," can be spelled using only the letters found in the word, "parliament."") I chose false as the answer since the way it was worded made it untrue from my point of view (which may not have been the same point of view that was intended by the person who worded the test).

Since the test only had 20 or 30 questions, my choosing "false" instead of "true" on that one question may have dropped my results more significantly than would have been the case with a test consisting of 100 or 200 questions.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:rofl:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Lazy, crazy and stupid.

EOT


Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered


Akins said:
­No, it could just as easily underestimate my intelligence.

:lol:

Awww, someone's in denial.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Midget :pwned: again. :rofl:


JUICE! ARGH!
\
:manlet:


Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered


. said: Lazy, crazy and stupid.

EOT

But the online IQ test that had advertisements for Viagra said he was a genius.


Posted by .
Unregistered


He is a legend in his own mind. kekeke.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
:mittens: :manlet: :mittens:

Watch him sulk off and take another 3 week break from the board.

Naw, he'll just flood the board with copypasta. :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


It must suck to be a mentally ill dwarf no one takes seriously. :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


The Gumbi said:
 Akins said: Well Gumbi???

:crickets:

Excellent. So we've established that your IQ is definitely not 139. And you've taken an online IQ test which we all know overstates IQ - and the result is 127.


http://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/nov/29/iq-tests-online-are-they-valid

Online IQ tests aren't reliable and are gimmicks for clickbait (someone with a high enough IQ would already know this).

So let's say your online IQ test - which is not a standardized IQ test - overstates your IQ by 15% (a VERY conservative number). That would place  you at an IQ of ~108. And that places you in the AVERAGE range.

Once again, I have destroyed you.

:pwned:


Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered


http://i.guim.co.uk/static/w-620/h--/q-95/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2013/11/29/1385728937194/108d41d9-722d-43f1-b79e-de918c2a7282-620x372.jpeg

:snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said: I have ADD, which makes it impossible for me to concentrate on anything that I am not interested in and find boring.

:facepalm:

So you are a lazy fuck who won't work.

I see now.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Every one is a winner!
\
:winner:


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Is the statement: "The word, "mineral," can be spelled using only the letters found in the word, "parliament" true or false?

I say it is false because the word "mineral" can also be spelled using the letters in the word "rifleman" and "inflamer" as well as "maligner".


Posted by .
Unregistered


Sheet! He bez blaquer den me!
\
:tyrone:


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


The Gumbi said: image

:snicker:

­image


Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered


ANyone have the gif of Ralph Wiggum's heart breaking in slow motion? :lol:


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Well, gumbster, why don't you take the test that I took and post a screen capture of your results the way I did?

Here you go: http://www.iqtest.com/prep.html?test=final


Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered


Akins said: Well, gumbster, why don't you take the test that I took and post a screen capture of your results the way I did?

Here you go: http://www.iqtest.com/prep.html?test=final

What's the point? Unlike you, I have nothing to prove. I've already destroyed your ass several times this week, clearly I am far more intelligent than you.

:nelson:


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


The Gumbi said:
Akins said: Well, gumbster, why don't you take the test that I took and post a screen capture of your results the way I did?

Here you go: http://www.iqtest.com/prep.html?test=final

What's the point? Unlike you, I have nothing to prove. I've already destroyed your ass several times this week, clearly I am far more intelligent than you.

:nelson:

­Uh huh....we believe you.


Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Uh huh....we believe you.

good. :digtbk:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close