Topic: How can Akins be too disabled to work yet perfectly capable of sustaining a full time job on F2?
Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate

His F2 career involves quite a bit of research and more original thought than most office jobs require.

I know his conclusions are bullshit and he is insane, but still, what dramas could he cause working in Accounts Payable?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Them Jews is askin fer money again!
\
:doublewide:

Akins, just do your job. 
\
:ballbreaker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Of course he could work.  Like 75 percent of losers on disability, he's just lazy and worthless.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have ADD, which makes it impossible for me to concentrate on anything that I am not interested in and find boring.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said: I have ADD, which makes it impossible for me to concentrate on anything that I am not interested in and find boring.

­
ADD, aspergers, personality disorders.  You're a real prize.

:lol:

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

. said:
­

But he has a 192 IQ. So it all works out.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
. said:
­

But he has a 192 IQ. So it all works out.

­No, it's not that high. 139.

Posted by .
Unregistered

More like 95.....

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: More like 95.....

­Not according to the tests that I was given as a child.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:

:lol:, no one believes this.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
Akins said:

:lol:, no one believes this.

­It's the only professionally assessed IQ score I have :shrug:

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:

Tell you what. F2 will donate to a fund to have you professionally tested for your IQ. We will find a local testing center run by non-Jews.

No troll.

If it is discovered you have average intelligence, then you leave this board forever. If discovered you truly are the genius you purport yourself to be (which seems unlikely based on your past failures to grasp basic logic), then we will PayPal you $500.

Deal?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
Akins said:

Tell you what. F2 will donate to a fund to have you professionally tested for your IQ. We will find a local testing center run by non-Jews.

No troll.

If it is discovered you have average intelligence, then you leave this board forever. If discovered you truly are the genius you purport yourself to be (which seems unlikely based on your past failures to grasp basic logic), then we will PayPal you $500.

Deal?

­You really are bothered about my exposing Jewish perfidy on F2, aren't you?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Juice! ARGH!!!!
\
:manlet:

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:
The Gumbi said:
Akins said:

No troll.

Deal?

Nope. It just confirms my suspicions that unsuccessful people blame Jews for their problems.

So, will you be taking the IQ test?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
Akins said:
The Gumbi said:

No troll.

Deal?

Nope. It just confirms my suspicions that unsuccessful people blame Jews for their problems.

So, will you be taking the IQ test?

­I would never make a deal with a Jew.

I would never honor an agreement that I made with a Jew.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:

Sounds like you're scared. As most rational people here will observe, you know your IQ is low and are afraid to admit it.

Fucking pussy. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

You don't have an IQ of 139, that much is obvious. You don't.  Going by your methods of debate, getting flustered easily, lack of focus, poor math skills, etc 95 might even be on the high side for you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

­
You made one by collecting social security for being mentally ill.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

. said: You don't have an IQ of 139, that much is obvious. You don't.  Going by your methods of debate, getting flustered easily, lack of focus, poor math skills, etc 95 might even be on the high side for you.

His continuous backpedaling once he backs himself into a corner with failed logic is a prime example of his low intelligence.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And cut and pasting articles. Ignores evidence that contradicts himself. And when asked to ask some questions here to prove his 139 IQ, he ran like a baby and left this forum for several weeks..

His IQ is 95 max, probably bordering on 90.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:

No troll.

Deal?

Speak for yourself.  You fund your buddy, not us.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You don't have an IQ of 139, that much is obvious. You don't.  Going by your methods of debate, getting flustered easily, lack of focus, poor math skills, etc 95 might even be on the high side for you.

Agreed. My estimation from the start was he is ~100 and not much more. He ranking is average. In all probability he continues to overcompensate for his short stature and life failures... a/k/a Short Man Syndrome.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Here's a screen-shot of an on-line IQ test that I took just now.

These are not as comprehensive as a professional IQ test because the scores are based on the results of your answers to a smaller number of questions, but for what it's worth, that particular test assesses my IQ at 127.

You can take the test yourself at: http://www.iqtest.com/

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well Gumbi???

:crickets:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.