Topic: Das but has started a new round of censorship. GOODBYE HAVE FUN POSTING TO YOURSELF.
Posted by .
Unregistered

FUCK YOU, LITTLE GIRL. YOU ARE SCARED SHITLESS OF merkinS AND rainbow monkey farts (CENSORED I KNOW THAT IS MY POINT)

Posted by das but
http://dasbut.com

Translation:
:crybaby:

Posted by .
Unregistered

das but said: Translation:
:crybaby:

Another translation:

:drugs:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Good thing we have the ne w board. Somebody here has banned me several times, but I have never had a problem on the new board.

Posted by death2me
Black Trans Lives Matter!

?

Posted by das but
http://dasbut.com

death2me said: ?

Just another loser obsessively trying to promote another dead message board that uses ancient BBS software

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

You're the same guy who posts the "12 hours on the front page" crap when everyone who can add knows it's untrue.

Surely there must be a better way to drive traffic to the other board without having to use such obvious lies.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: You're the same guy who posts the "12 hours on the front page" crap when everyone who can add knows it's untrue.

Surely there must be a better way to drive traffic to the other board without having to use such obvious lies.

­
About 40-50% of those posts are from an IP in Humboldt County, California.  Another one is in Texas and one is in Vancouver BC area.  

Hmmm

:hmmm:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
­
About 40-50% of those posts are from an IP in Humboldt County, California.  Another one is in Texas and one is in Vancouver BC area.  

Hmmm

:hmmm:

­
Assuming you're telling the truth, Humbolt is Jimbo and Vancouver is Terribledot/BHCB.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: You're the same guy who posts the "12 hours on the front page" crap when everyone who can add knows it's untrue.

\
:bluebunny:

­
Failed dot detective.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
­
Failed dot detective.

­
No it's not. You're here every day posting over and over about how you're leaving. Do you expect us to believe that there's hundreds of people here?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Now the term 'Nim Bu ster s' is censored! Crazy!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
Assuming you're telling the truth, Humbolt is Jimbo and Vancouver is Terribledot/BHCB.

­
Jimbo is over here a lot more than he would like people to think.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I can smell himb. Even as a dot.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: Now the term 'Nim Bu ster s' is censored! Crazy!

­
Good. You spam that shit constantly and nobody cares.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Using the term is now considered spam? :rofl:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: Using the term is now considered spam? :rofl:

­
It doesn't matter what the word is. If you spam it, it's spam. Take your meds and you'll never notice a mod.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Thoughtcrime ist verboten!
\
:klink:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Katalyst said:
. said: Using the term is now considered spam? :rofl:

­
It doesn't matter what the word is. If you spam it, it's spam. Take your meds and you'll never notice a mod.

­You just used the word "it" three times in a row.

Is that like spam?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Akins said:
­You just used the word "it" three times in a row.

Is that like spam?

­
Of course not, but I didn't expect the guy who wants to turn every thread into a discussion about Jews to understand that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
Of course not, but I didn't expect the guy who wants to turn every thread into a discussion about Jews to understand that.

But he made a valid point.  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Now the term 'Nim Bu ster s' is censored! Crazy!

Good

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
But he made a valid point.  :lol:

­
No he didn't.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
No it's not. You're here every day posting over and over about how you're leaving. Do you expect us to believe that there's hundreds of people here?

­
There are about six unique visitors today. Two of them are dots who enjoy pointing out how dead this board is.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
­
There are about six unique visitors today. Two of them are dots who enjoy pointing out how dead this board is.

­
Assuming what you say is true that only further indicates that the HUNDREDS of posts about the nim tards is coming from one or two people.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.