Topic: The United States was founded on Jewish manipulation and deception
Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Akins is wrong as usual. The UK royal family has been infested with jew blood since the expulsion of jews from Spain after the reconquista.

­The House of Tudor died out with the death of Elizabeth I (the "Virgin Queen").

After she died, King James Stewart VI of Scotland became King James I of England, and the Stewarts reigned over both countries (Scotland and England) until the death of Queen Anne in the early 1700's at which time the German House of Hanover took over the throne of Great Britain. King George I of England, the first Hanoverian monarch to rule Britain, couldn't even speak English.

For his coronation, King George's Jewish friend, Adam Franks of Germany, loaned King George the most valuable jewels in his coronation crown. As a reward to his Jewish courtier, King George made Adam Franks' son, Jacob Franks, the King's sole agent for the North American colony of New York, and his son, David Franks, was made the King's agent for Pennsylvania.

Posted by .
Unregistered

So the USA was founded by Jewish manipulation and deception????

All the more reason why you should move back to Scotland. 

P.S> - It's the Jews who allow you to live here and receive a mental disability check because you can't do things that are boring.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: So the USA was founded by Jewish manipulation and deception????

P.S> - It's the Jews who allow you to live here and receive a mental disability check because you can't do things that are boring.

­What's good for the Jew is good for the gentile.

Jews like to manipulate, deceive and exploit, then they have no right to complain when gentiles do the same to them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Don't scotland have a Jewish President now?

I like kilts!
\
:schlomo:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:

I like kilts!
\

­Salmond quit,  replaced by Sturgeon.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Jews like to manipulate, deceive and exploit, then they have no right to complain when gentiles do the same to them.

­
So in other words, you believe the best way to fight the Jew is act like a Jew yourself.

:lmao:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

­
So in other words, you believe the best way to fight the Jew is act like a Jew yourself.

:lmao:

­Exactly.

Look out only for the best interest of you and yours.

Exploit and manipulate everyone else every chance you get.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:

I like kilts!
\

­
The jews are in there now like maggots and flies on a corpse. They usually aren't the leaders, they work behind the scenes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Look at the Queen and tell me that cunt isn't 1000% kike.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Exactly.

­
So that makes you a Jew yourself.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:

I like kilts!
\

­
The jews are in there now like maggots and flies on a corpse. They usually aren't the leaders, they work behind the scenes.

­Yep, like Alan Shatter in Ireland who let in all the niggrs.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
­Exactly.

­
So that makes you a Jew yourself.

­No, a person's ethnicity is determined by their DNA and genetics.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

What happened to yours?  :schlomo: took them? :lol:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

­My DNA?

According to Jew-owned genetic-testing company 23andMe, I am 0.0% Jewish:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bump:

Posted by .
Unregistered

YOU DIG DEEP ENOUGH YOU WILL ALWAYS FIND A "SNIP-PRICK" IN THE WOOD PILE...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The brits had a notion at one time that if the Jews are happy in Israel(or otherwise) their god will reward them(he is Jesus father afterall) empire would prosper. That is why they became jew friendly.

LMAO

Posted by .
Unregistered

By Hook, or by Crook..

The more things change the more they stay the same.

UNTIL WE GOT TWITTER LOL

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Akins said:

tay sacks is no joke, gumtahd

Posted by .
Unregistered

if white people could get along and didn't hate eachothers guts, they could establish their own means of exchange.  if they could trust eachother.

if they were smart enough to do so.

if if if if

if they were smart enough not to enjoy being slaves to others

all I ever see in white people is an intense desire to see me labor and suffer for jews.   they care more about seeing me suffer/work than they care about the jews owning the fed. and that's the truth

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins is a Jew.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Exactly.

that is exactly the American attitude.  BECAUSE they learned it from jews.

they learned it from jews.

JUST KIDDING< they are just idiot psychopaths who learned FINANCIAL psychopathy from jews.

oh look, instead of  psychotically bludgeoning eachother to death, we can lie, cheat decieve, 'trade for money.  

or. we can just invade their countries and bludgeon them

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­What's good for the Jew is good for the gentile.

:lol:  a stupid lazy shitstain like you can't manipulate, deceive or exploit anyone.  you are the living definition of powerless and ineffectual

Posted by .
Unregistered

it's funny that in the bible they dream of tormenting their 'enemies', day and night, forever with burning their bodies or the most cruel thing imaginable.

I guess for having sex, or denying Jesus or some other unforgivable sin, like sinning against the holy spirit, which isn't really clear what it is, but it's the most awful thing in the universe

well the reason it's so goddamn funny is, being poor kind of IS ike being tortured, being a slave kind of sucks about that bad but iguess some people learn to have a good attitude about it and "God'helps them feel better about it, but certainly doesn't do shit to help them.  God DOES help the jews enslave Christian and convince them to die and kill for them though.

but Jews know that 'God' is the jewish hive mind.  the jew super organism, which is the superior , superorganism that contols the other superrganisms.  the planet is a super orgganism comprised of many  super organisms..  it just depends on where you cut it off.  usually the skin or the organism is the official boundary but we see in bees and ants, they needn't be contained in one internal organ sack.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.