Topic: 18 guy... starting college next year. What to expect?
Posted by .
Unregistered

It's pretty much just like that movie Animal House, right? BTW, gay and dig older men.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: It's pretty much just like that movie Animal House, right? BTW, gay and dig older men.

Pretty much this, animal house was gay and full of older men pretending to be kids.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP is about 40 years too late to have an Animal House experience at college.  The video below is a good overview of the reality of sexual interactions on campuses today.

Posted by .
Unregistered

twink?

Posted by .
Unregistered

You will get lots of people giving you strange looks for lying about being 18.

I'm just another frat boy
\
 :spanky:­

My roommate smells like mayo and bologna every night
\
 :beta:

Posted by .
Unregistered

What, you dont think an 18 year old can post on this board? Just cause I'm young dont mean I'm dumb.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What, you dont think an 18 year old can post on this board? Just cause I'm young dont mean I'm dumb.

­
You protest too much.

Plus the average age on this board is mid 50s.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Don’t listen to these incels, it’s still like that. They just weren’t invited or read pity posts by those who weren’t.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: Don’t listen to these incels, it’s still like that. They just weren’t invited or read pity posts by those who weren’t.

The fuck would YOU know, you never went to college.  :mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

What to expect?
The Odor of Top Ramen in every hallway and ever dorm.

If lucky the Odor in dorms is mixed with Bleach aka Sperm

Posted by JuCoHustla
Unregistered

we have young fresh new blood on this shithole?  Wow, how did you find us?

Your best shot with the women is in the first month of school.  Many will claim to have a boyfriend at home,  Don't let that get in the way of your pursuits.  

College has gotten too expensive to blow away the time partying.   I never drank on a school night until my senior year.   

Get sleep, exercise and healthy food.   Meet and hang out with positive productive people, avoid losers.

Sit in teh front of class and get to know the professors.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.