Topic: I should kill myself TODAY.
Posted by death2me
7,058,637 more votes.


Death to me. :frown:


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Death to me. :frown:

­
trump lost.  live a few more months to see himb in prison :smile:


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Death to me. :frown:

Why would you want to die? You know Biden would open the borders for your suicidal self.


Posted by death2me
7,058,637 more votes.


I would like to kill myself. I think I might do so.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: I would like to kill myself. I think I might do so.

I call troll.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
 . said:
death2me said: I’m a fat, ugly, stupid, dumb, old failure and I should just kill my self today.

­Please stop making comments and promises you don't keep. :lol:

He never says he will, it's always 'I should'.

Fucking troll:mad:

I genuinely feel this way. :frown:
\
:winner:

­Never wrote he "will". Reading comprehension for ya Corky?
:win:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
 . said:
­Please stop making comments and promises you don't keep. :lol:

He never says he will, it's always 'I should'.

Fucking troll:mad:

I genuinely feel this way. :frown:
\
:winner:

­Never wrote he "will". Reading comprehension for ya Corky?
:win:

:whoa:
:what:­
:facepalm:


Posted by death2me
7,058,637 more votes.


I think that I should KILL MYSELF today. :frown:


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: I think that I should KILL MYSELF today. :frown:

Did you try listening to the following bands?

Pet Shop boys
Depeche Mode
Erasure

They will cheer you up. :smile:


Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered


. said:
Did you try listening to the following bands?

Pet Shop boys
Depeche Mode
Erasure

They will cheer you up. :smile:

:aww:


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: I think that I should KILL MYSELF today. :frown:

Good idea. 
Your side won, the future of neoliberalism is secure, it will be peace, justice, good urbanism and bikeways from now on.
Your job is done.  Thank you for your service. 

You may leave now.


Posted by death2me
7,058,637 more votes.


Death to me


Posted by death2me
7,058,637 more votes.


I’m a pathetic, ugly, stupid, old failure. I will kill myself today


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: I’m a pathetic, ugly, stupid, old failure. I will kill myself today

No, you won't. You know why? Because you don't have the guts.


Posted by death2me
7,058,637 more votes.


. said:
No, you won't. You know why? Because you don't have the guts.

­True. Also, it would upset my mother.


Posted by death2me
7,058,637 more votes.


I’m going to kill my self.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: I’m a pathetic, ugly, stupid, old failure. I will kill myself today


Party time
:banana:­ :cucumber:­:banana:


Posted by death2me
7,058,637 more votes.


. said:
I call troll.

Not a troll; I genuinely feel this way. :sad:


Posted by death2me
7,058,637 more votes.


I'm a fat, worthless, old, ugly failure and can't see how I won't be alone forever. Death to me.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: I'm a fat, worthless, old, ugly failure and can't see how I won't be alone forever. Death to me.

­
Oh hai, Miyu.


Posted by death2me
7,058,637 more votes.


I would like to kill myself today. I don't see how my life can get better. Suicide is the solution.


Posted by death2me
7,058,637 more votes.


I'm a fat, old, ugly, boring, stupid, foreign, lonely failure. If I had any sense I would kill myself TONIGHT.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: I'm a fat, old, ugly, boring, stupid, foreign, lonely failure. If I had any sense I would kill myself TONIGHT.


An unatractive aging foreigner with such a terrible accent nobody would want to talk to him. 

That's you d2m.  You!
\
:emma:


Posted by death2me
7,058,637 more votes.


I wish I had died ten years ago.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: I wish I had died ten years ago.

I wish your mother would have swallowed.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close