Topic: I should kill myself TODAY.
Posted by .
Unregistered


You are 365 days or 12 months and zero days closer to death since you created this post.


Happy Anniversary!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: You are 365 days or 12 months and zero days closer to death since you created this post.


Happy Anniversary!

:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


You've had ONE FUCKING YEAR, fucking twat, I'm happy you're still around.


Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement


Me pray for me death today. :sad:


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Me pray for me death today. :sad:

Why's that, because F196 has switched off inline images, thereby stopping your cock spamming in it's tracks :shrug:

:mittens:

:pwned:

KILL YOURSELF.


Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement


Me pray for death. For death. :frown:


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Me pray for death. For death. :frown:

I hope you're immortal.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Me pray for death. For death. :frown:

your worst enemy is you
\
:artbell:


Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement


. said:
your worst enemy is you
\
:artbell:

­I'm doing drugs now. :banana:


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said:
­I'm doing drugs now. :banana:

You are weak and contemptible.  A worthless wretch. 
\
:artbell:


Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement


Life is garbage. Death to me.


Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement


Death to me.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Death to me.

­
When you do it, can you please suicide the Katalyst moniker as well?  I'm not sure who's running that troll right now but it's awful.

TIA, TIA.

:hymiej:


Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement


I am so lonely. Death to me now. :sad:


Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement


Me pray for death.


Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement


. said:
­
When you do it, can you please suicide the Katalyst moniker as well?  I'm not sure who's running that troll right now but it's awful.

TIA, TIA.

:hymiej:

­SHALL I START A SUICIDAL HUSTLA PERSONA, FOOL?


Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement


Death to me with a gun. Life is just suffering and pain.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Death to me with a gun. Life is just suffering and pain.

You've posted this damn near every day for over a decade. Get professional help.


Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement


I'm such a dumb, worthless, fat, ugly, old, stupid failure. I will always be miserable and should just kill myself TODAY by jumping off something.


Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement


. said:
You've posted this damn near every day for over a decade. Get professional help.

SUICIDALLY DEPRESSED SINCE 2002, SON. :pimp:


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Death to me with a gun. 

­
Pistol or a rifle? Preferred caliber?


Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement


There is no hope for my future (whilst remaining alive). I want to leave the earth and be dead.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: There is no hope for my future (whilst remaining alive). I want to leave the earth and be dead.

Leaving Earth is beyond your means. You are stuck with us for eternity loser :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said:
. said:
­
When you do it, can you please suicide the Katalyst moniker as well?  I'm not sure who's running that troll right now but it's awful.

TIA, TIA.

:hymiej:

­SHALL I START A SUICIDAL HUSTLA PERSONA, FOOL?

­
No, you should just get a real life.  And waddle it off.

:mittens:


Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement


. said:
­
No, you should just get a real life.  And waddle it off.

:mittens:

Life is such shit. :sadbanana:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close