Topic: I should kill myself TODAY.
Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said:
I didn't take calculus because I only barely passed 12th Grade maths.

yeah, you must be really dumb by our standards. But if you lived in the Congo you'd be at the genius level.  
Think about it, show them how to dig a hole for a pit latrine and you could be their beloved massa. 

Yess massa
\
:tnb:

your word is my command, massa
\
:mammy:­

:thumbup:


Posted by death2me
Gina Miller Fan Club


I am total garbage.


Posted by death2me
Gina Miller Fan Club


I am so lonely. Death to me.


Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered


death2me said: I am so lonely. Death to me.

Go to the Salem Street festival!  :hammertime: :pedo:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
 death2me said:
I didn't take calculus because I only barely passed 12th Grade maths.

yeah, you must be really dumb by our standards. But if you lived in the Congo you'd be at the genius level.  
Think about it, show them how to dig a hole for a pit latrine and you could be their beloved massa. 

Yess massa
\
:tnb:

your word is my command, massa
\
:mammy:­

:thumbup:

­I'm sure someone has already tried. Just like you can't fix stupid, you can't fix nigga either.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: I am total garbage.

­No you're not. Remember when you went to Germany and actually saw the spot where Hitler gave his speeches? You, being a fat, gay Jew reveled in being in that place as in being a victor.

:thumbup:


Posted by death2me
Gina Miller Fan Club


I am a dumb failure and life is a terrible misery. Death to me now. :frown:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Let this thread serve as a lesson to every young man on where embracing other men's cocks will eventually end up  :lol:


Posted by death2me
Gina Miller Fan Club


. said: Let this thread serve as a lesson to every young man on where embracing other men's cocks will eventually end up  :lol:

­To be fair, I’m more of an incel/forever alone. (I blame only myself.)


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said:
. said: Let this thread serve as a lesson to every young man on where embracing other men's cocks will eventually end up  :lol:

­To be fair, I’m more of an incel/forever alone. (I blame only myself.)

­Been alone myself for quite a while. Take it from me, while you're stuck in that miseable self-pitying state, no woman is gonna come with a 100m radius of you. Only way forward is to find strength in yourself, and become self-sufficient, without relying on reinforcement and support from others.

Then the women will come. That's what I'm banking on, anyway :lol: . Seriously, turn that frown upside down, stop worrying. Get on with what you gotta or wantta do. Throw yourself into that, and don't allow yourself time to fret and stew.

Do this when you're ready to do it. I allowed myself to fret and stew until I got totally sick of it. Then I took a shower (metaphorically speaking) and moved on.

Hope that helps!  :thumbup:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
death2me said:
. said: Let this thread serve as a lesson to every young man on where embracing other men's cocks will eventually end up  :lol:

­To be fair, I’m more of an incel/forever alone. (I blame only myself.)

­Been alone myself for quite a while. Take it from me, while you're stuck in that miseable self-pitying state, no woman is gonna come with a 100m radius of you. Only way forward is to find strength in yourself, and become self-sufficient, without relying on reinforcement and support from others.

Then the women will come. That's what I'm banking on, anyway :lol: . Seriously, turn that frown upside down, stop worrying. Get on with what you gotta or wantta do. Throw yourself into that, and don't allow yourself time to fret and stew.

Do this when you're ready to do it. I allowed myself to fret and stew until I got totally sick of it. Then I took a shower (metaphorically speaking) and moved on.

Hope that helps!  :thumbup:

­
TL;DR


Posted by death2me
Gina Miller Fan Club


Life is terrible.


Posted by death2me
Gina Miller Fan Club


I’m dumb garbage and should just kill myself today.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: I’m dumb garbage and should just kill myself today.

Still not content? Moving to Holland was supposed to change all that. What's wrong sweetheart?


Posted by death2me
Gina Miller Fan Club


Death to me.


Posted by death2me
Gina Miller Fan Club


I’m a dumb, worthless failure. I just want to die already.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Death to me.


Soon, when you least expect me
\
:death:


Posted by death2me
Gina Miller Fan Club


I want to KILL MESELF.


Posted by death2me
Gina Miller Fan Club


I am a dumb, worthless failure. Death to me now. :sad:


Posted by death2me
Gina Miller Fan Club


Death to me now.


Posted by death2me
Gina Miller Fan Club


I don’t want to live anymore.


Posted by death2me
Gina Miller Fan Club


Death.


Posted by .
Unregistered


The last thing you want is DEATH...
You want attention, and this is how you get it.


Posted by death2me
Gina Miller Fan Club


. said: The last thing you want is DEATH...
You want attention, and this is how you get it.

­No, I would prefer death to attention.


Posted by death2me
Gina Miller Fan Club


Life is horrible. Death to me. :sadbanana:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close