Topic: I should kill myself TODAY.
Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate


Death to me.


Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate


I wish I had a shogun so that I could shoot myself in the head.


Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate


Death to me now.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: I wish I had a shogun so that I could shoot myself in the head.

https://www.canadianfirearmsinstitute.ca/how-do-i-get-a-firearms-license-in-canada/


Posted by .
Unregistered


 death2me said: Death to me.

­
Life is meaningless, nothing matters, nothing lasts, death is the only certainty. Even a suicide is a pointless gesture. 

NOTHING FUCKING MATTERS :cry:
NOTHING! image


Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate


I’m a dumb, stupid, lazy failure. I should just kill myself. Death to me. :sad:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Sure, kill yourself TODAY you stupid and worthless cocksucker. 

TODAY!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: image


Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate


I’m a dumb failure. :sad:


Posted by .
Unregistered


You're really sad, edge lord.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: 8iI9’m a dumb failure. :sad:

Correct and you should kill yourself now! There's no time like the present, Fatass.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
death2me said: 8iI9’m a dumb failure. :sad:

^^^^
Also FIX YOUR SHIT BOARD SOFTWARE :DUMBASS:

Correct and you should kill yourself now! There's no time like the present, Fatass.


Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate


I’m fat.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: I’m fat.

How fat is your ass?


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: I’m a dumb failure. :sad:

Me too. And so is everyone else. 
Let's celebrate.  :cheers:


Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate


I’m a dumb failure. I should just kill myself. That would be a brighter future.


Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate


Death to me now. I want to die.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Death to me now. I want to die.

:lol:

The world is so mean to me I WANT TO DIE!
\
:crybaby:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
 . said:
death2me said: 8iI9’m a dumb failure. :sad:

^^^^
Also FIX YOUR SHIT BOARD SOFTWARE :DUMBASS:

Correct and you should kill yourself now! There's no time like the present, Fatass.


:POTD:


Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate


. said:
How fat is your ass?

­Must be up to 280 by now.


Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate


. said:
death2me said: I’m a dumb failure. :sad:

Me too. And so is everyone else. 
Let's celebrate.  :cheers:

­No kidding, eh?

:cheers:


Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate


Life has a bleak outlook. Death would be better.


Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate


I’m a dumb failure. :frown:


Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate


Death to me.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said:
. said:
How fat is your ass?

­Must be up to 280 by now.

I don't believe it.  
Post photos or you're lying.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close