Topic: I should kill myself TODAY.
Posted by death2me
Reminder: U=U

I should just kill myself now.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's this unbridled wellspring of mud creativity that has historically placed whites in the shade. *chuckle*

Posted by death2me

Me totally worthless.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: I should just kill myself now.

Yes, don't wait another day.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: Me totally worthless.

Fucking troll

Posted by .
Unregistered

Downvoted!!! 

:Fuckyou:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Our resident mud polymath delivers. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
You know it's Kimbo, right?

­You know you're transparent, right?

­
Irony much?

:emo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Irony much?

:emo:

­Known quantity much? lol

Posted by death2me

. said: Downvoted!!! 

:Fuckyou:

­Rude! :mad:

Shit, I accidentally upvoted you.

Posted by death2me

. said: Our resident mud polymath delivers. :lol:

­I wish I were European. :sadbanana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:

­
If you are pure Caucasian you are, no matter where you live.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:

Fuck off you boring troll.

Posted by death2me

Life is bleak. Death to me. :frown:

Posted by .
Unregistered

My now ex fiancé called and said she didn’t love me anymore while I was working during a massive hurricane that swept through my state (South Carolina) and it broke me. Back in August 2018 I was fired from my full time job and haven’t been able to find a steady job since. My drinking has gotten progressively worse and my self image has followed. I’ve done nothing but feel bad for myself and allow myself to sit around all day moping and feeling sorry for myself. All of my friends have noticed a change in my demeanor and want to help but don’t know how other than listen to my bitching. My thoughts grew darker and darker and with each passing day, suicide seemed to be the best option at the time. I’ve thought of all the possible ways to do this as to not leave a mess for other to clean. I decided to take pills and just go to sleep forever as it seemed the best way for my family to cope with my decision. Then something inside of me said to think about where my life is at and how I ended up here. I realized my life wasn’t what was wrong it was a part of me, it was my mind and how I carried myself. I did not like that part of me and I wanted to cease it from existence. I killed my former self yesterday. I killed the person that felt sorry for himself when the world get tough. I killed the person that would sit around and play video games and not do something more. I got a membership at a gym, I’ve met new people that I can call friends, I’ve buried the hatchet with former enemies and I’m pursuing my dream career. I’ve buried my past along side my former self and I’m ready for the future that I’m going to create. I killed myself yesterday and I’m glad I did.

Posted by death2me

I’m a dumb, worthless, useless failure and I ought to just kill myself tonight as I’m near enough to the Leaside Bridge anyway. Death to me.

Posted by death2me

My future would be brighter if I walked to the bridge and jumped tonight. Far brighter. There is no dispute about this. Indisputable.

Posted by death2me

If I don’t jump tonight then I have to live with the pain. If I do jump then I don’t. :hmmm:

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

death2me said: If I don’t jump tonight then I have to live with the pain. If I do jump then I don’t. :hmmm:

BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE :snuggle:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: If I don’t jump tonight then I have to live with the pain. If I do jump then I don’t. :hmmm:

Fuck off you lousy troll.

Posted by death2me

teapots.nli said:
BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE :snuggle:

­Funny thing happened; someone gave me a ride home to Scarborough because they were passing that way anyway. I didn’t have time to go to the bridge.

Posted by death2me

. said:
Fuck off you lousy troll.

­ i’m pretty lousy but I am unfortunately not trolling. :sad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:

­ i’m pretty lousy but I am unfortunately not trolling. :sad:

­
Trolling or not, fuck off.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Beasts of burden, long since defunct.

You note the cerebral wattage of these docile things, and there couldn't be a stronger case made for deportation.

I mean, it's actually cruel to permit them to remain among us. Like zoo animals, they should be returned to the wild, where they can flourish in an environment more suited to their evolutionary capacity.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.