Topic: I should kill myself TODAY.
Posted by death2me
Reminder: U=U


. said:
True. Now get to it! Do it today.

­Yes, this is what I ought to do. :sad:


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said:
. said:
Have you decided from which side you want to jump and the impact location?

­Yes, last time I was there I chose a spot. North of the highway, south of the railway tracks. East or west side of the bridge doesn’t matter to me. Wherever I am most likely to remain unmolested.

I wanted to go down to ground level to inspect it but am far too lazy.

­
I wouldn't count on remaining unmolested under the bridge in the middle of a metropolitan area. They'll have you in cold storage in no time flat. 
Remote wilderness a day's hike from the highway will be my choice.


Posted by death2me
Reminder: U=U


. said:
­
I wouldn't count on remaining unmolested under the bridge in the middle of a metropolitan area. They'll have you in cold storage in no time flat. 
Remote wilderness a day's hike from the highway will be my choice.

­No worries, I meant "unmolested until I jump."

Once I'm dead, I don't care what they do with my body. (Green bin is collected on Fridays.)


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said:
­No worries, I meant "unmolested until I jump."

Once I'm dead, I don't care what they do with my body. (Green bin is collected on Fridays.)

I would love to stick my dick up your cold dead ass.


Posted by .Gruntled
Unregistered


. said:
I would love to stick your dick up my cold dead ass.

­
FIFY! Unfgggggggggh!
:goldstar:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
death2me said:
­No worries, I meant "unmolested until I jump."

Once I'm dead, I don't care what they do with my body. (Green bin is collected on Fridays.)

I would love to stick my dick up your cold dead ass.

You wouldn't be the first or last.


Posted by death2me
Reminder: U=U


:sad:


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: :sad:

:Fuckyou:


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: My future is so very bleak. There is no hope for me. Death is the way forward.

Today is your last chance to have 2018 on the tombstone.  Are you going ruin it like all the other opportunities life has offered to you?


Posted by death2me
Reminder: U=U


. said:
Today is your last chance to have 2018 on the tombstone.  Are you going ruin it like all the other opportunities life has offered to you?

I guess it depends on which year the City's suicide statistics need that little extra help--2018 or 2019?


Posted by .
Unregistered


You could also be the first suicide stat for 2019 if you time it right. Being first is always cool. 

Papers will mention you right under the column about the first baby born in the new year.  Fame is yours to take. Grab it!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: You could also be the first suicide stat for 2019 if you time it right. Being first is always cool. 

Papers will mention you right under the column about the first baby born in the new year.  Fame is yours to take. Grab it!

:POTD:


Posted by death2me
Reminder: U=U


It’s all rainy out tonight. :madbanana:


Posted by .
Unregistered


You're clearly not going to do it yourself, so the only remaining choice is to do a professional sniff film with kreepie.

:discussionclosed:


Posted by .
Unregistered


*snuff


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: It’s all rainy out tonight. :madbanana:

­
ooh, that sucks, better stay warm and dry at home for now. Climate change ruins everything :mad:


Posted by death2me
Reminder: U=U


Life is a bleak, shitty misery. :sad:


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Life is a bleak, shitty misery. :sad:

­
Do the film. He will be on top.


Posted by death2me
Reminder: U=U


I'm a dumb failure. :frown:


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: I'm a dumb failure. :frown:

There is only one thing you can do to be free and you know very well what it is.  Don't procrastinate and prolong the pain.


Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered


. said:
There is only one thing you can do to be free and you know very well what it is.  Don't procrastinate and prolong the pain.

:motorcycle:


Posted by death2me
Reminder: U=U


. said:
death2me said: I'm a dumb failure. :frown:

There is only one thing you can do to be free and you know very well what it is.  Don't procrastinate and prolong the pain.

Yes, there is only one way out. :frown:


Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered


It's 2019, I see you've wasted another year complaining and not doing anything about it.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said:
. said:
death2me said: I'm a dumb failure. :frown:

There is only one thing you can do to be free and you know very well what it is.  Don't procrastinate and prolong the pain.

Yes, there is only one way out. :frown:

­
The snuff film? Kreepie can film it and star in it.


Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered


. said:
­
The snuff film? Kreepie can film it and star in it.

Will this "snuff film" contain any sex? :LOL:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close