Topic: I should kill myself TODAY.
Posted by death2me
Reminder: U=U

. said:
Word of advice: if you wait a few days and do it on Christmas Day you will be remembered for at least a couple of generations.

­I don’t want to be remembered.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said:
Word of advice: if you wait a few days and do it on Christmas Day you will be remembered for at least a couple of generations.

:mad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Find a Jew to sell you the rope to hang yourself with :lol:

Posted by death2me

Life is suffering. Death would be preferable.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

:nono: If you kill yourself on a Tuesday you will never know who won the war between Tater-tots and McCain Tasti-tots.

Posted by death2me

I’m a dumb failure. :sad:

Posted by death2me

I’m a sack of crap. :sad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: I’m a sack of crap. :sad:

:rolleyes: 
Aren't we all? (except Katalyst)

Posted by death2me

. said:
:rolleyes: 
Aren't we all? (except Katalyst)

­Basically.

Posted by .
Unregistered

no

You're a piece of shit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

no

You're a piece of shit.

A dingleberry on Katalyst's anus.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: Death to me now. :sadbanana:

Lucky you won't have to shop for Christmas gifts while I have to live through yet another Christmas :sad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said:

I'd like to forget you as well.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
death2me said:
. said:

I'd like to forget you as well.

Not me. Every time I'm on the Leaside Bridge, I will remember him :sadwave:

Posted by death2me

. said:
Lucky you won't have to shop for Christmas gifts while I have to live through yet another Christmas :sad:

­Christmas sucks.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
­Christmas sucks.

I hate just about everything about Christmas because it reminds me how empty and pointless life is.

Posted by death2me

. said:
I hate just about everything about Christmas because it reminds me how empty and pointless life is.

­Indeed. It is the worst of the holidays.

Posted by death2me

I want to kill myself so that I don't have to live. I don't want to live anymore. :frown:

Posted by death2me

I wish I were dead. Dead. :frown:

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said:

That's the beauty of it.  The greatest feast is in the coldest and darkest days.  Death is imminent.  We dance.

Fuck you God :fuckyou:

that is the true meaning of Christmas.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: I wish I were dead. Dead. :frown:

So do I

\

:Santa:

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:
. said:

That's the beauty of it.  The greatest feast is in the coldest and darkest days.  Death is imminent.  We dance.

Fuck you God :fuckyou:

that is the true meaning of Christmas.

­
There is no God, at least not in the form that major religions present it.  Whatever entity may exist outside of time and space, it definitely does not concern itself with the fate of some barely self-aware creatures on one in a trillion planets. 

Telling God to go fuck himself only emphasizes how bleak and pointless is our existence, how there is no one there to even receive our curses.

Nothing matters.  Everything is bleak and meaningless.  Hope is extinguished.  Death awaits. Life is pointless. Christmas dinner will be pathetic, as always.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said:
­
There is no God, at least not in the form that major religions present it.  Whatever entity may exist outside of time and space, it definitely does not concern itself with the fate of some barely self-aware creatures on one in a trillion planets. 

Telling God to go fuck himself only emphasizes how bleak and pointless is our existence, how there is no one there to even receive our curses.

Nothing matters.  Everything is bleak and meaningless.  Hope is extinguished.  Death awaits. Life is pointless. Christmas dinner will be pathetic, as always.

I agree with you entirely.  The glory is in the fuck you - like a moose about to be run over by a train and is charges towards it.  That's what life does when we are at our best.  An example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y2NcY-PiAg

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

I would also add that the Gods envy us because we can die.

-- Brad Pitt in that Homer movie.

Posted by death2me

Death to me. :frown:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.