Topic: I should kill myself TODAY.
Posted by .death2me2
Unregistered


death2me said:
.death2me2 said: Same here :sad:

Death to us, friend. :sadwave:

Yes. The sooner the better.  :cry:


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


I'm a dumb, worthless failure. I wish I could just end it all.


Posted by .
Unregistered




image


Following
Suicide Boi

@suicide_boi
If I were me I would kill myself.
Scarborough Village, Toronto
Joined March 2011
1,110 Following
362 Followers

Not followed by anyone you're following



:lol: Impressive. 

How did you manage to get 360 followers by essentially repeating three or four variations on the suicide theme over and over again?


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


I can never achieve my dreams. :sad:


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


. said:


image


Following
Suicide Boi

@suicide_boi
If I were me I would kill myself.
Scarborough Village, Toronto
Joined March 2011
1,110 Following
362 Followers

Not followed by anyone you're following



:lol: Impressive. 

How did you manage to get 360 followers by essentially repeating three or four variations on the suicide theme over and over again?

I like and reply to tweets about urbanism, especially cycling infrastructure.


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


Death to me.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Death to me.

This is a cry for help. The board admin has a moral responsibility to fill his ass full of hot nickels.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said:
I like and reply to tweets about urbanism, especially cycling infrastructure.

­
Me too, but because I'm a cycling advocate and an Alt-Right sympathizer the NPCs cannot reconcile it in their single-track heads. :mad:


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


Life is hopeless. Death to me.


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


I want to kill myself now.


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


Life is terrible. I don’t want to live anymore.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: I want to kill myself now.



Call Suicide Prevention dude

Operators are standing by

CALL TOLL FREE

1.833.456.4566
Available 24/7


TEXT WITH US
45645
Available Daily
4pm-12am ET


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


Death to me


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: I want to kill myself now.

Why do something now if you can put off for tomorrow?


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


Suicide is the safest course of action.


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


There is no hope for my life. Death is the prudent course.


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


I'm a dumb failure and there is no hope for my future.


Posted by .
Unregistered


image


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


Rude


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Rude

yes, you are very rude


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: There is no hope for my life. Death is the prudent course.

­
Have you ever made love to a biological woman, death2me?


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


I would rather be dead.


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


. said:
­
Have you ever made love to a biological woman, death2me?

­No


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said:
. said:
­
Have you ever made love to a biological woman, death2me?

­No

I believe we just found what your problem is.  Luckily enough,  there is an easy fix.  
GET LAID YER BLOODY INCEL!


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


I’m a dumb failure



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close