Topic: I should kill myself TODAY.
Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


Get my coat on and take the bus to the Leaside Bridge.

:sad:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Edgy.


Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered


Why do today what you can do tomorrow? :leaf:


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


teapots.nli said: Why do today what you can do tomorrow? :leaf:

­I should have a smoke to think about things.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Get my coat on and take the bus to the Leaside Bridge.

:sad:

­
How did it go?


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


Death to me!


Posted by .Pablo
Unregistered


Don't do it, friend. :aww:

I myself took a "flying leap"; now I'm trapped in an endless repeating Groundhog Day where I either leap off the CNN Tower with OLG, or work as an intern for Richie Richvale. :wtf:


Posted by .
Unregistered


DO IT!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: DO IT!

It's done, he has left us.  
Finally free of pain and misery, as he always wanted.  

Still, he was a good man and I'll miss him. Very sad.  :sad:


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


Death to me. :frown:


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Death to me. :frown:


What happened? Didn't have the change for the bus last night?


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


I'm a dumb, worthless failure and should just kill myself now.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: I'm a dumb, worthless failure and should just kill myself now.

­
Yes, but jumping off a bridge is boring.  Jump off a skyscraper and aim for people on the sidewalk.


Posted by .
Unregistered


SHOULD SHOULD SHOULD...
:fuckyou: and your legal weasel words
You are a liberal, obviously.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Announce you're gonna break the world record by bungee jumping off a 50-story building.  Wait for news crews to show up and start broadcasting live.  Then do a big swan dive into the middle of the street.  If you're gonna go out, do it in style.


Posted by .
Unregistered


I agree


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


. said:
­
Yes, but jumping off a bridge is boring.  Jump off a skyscraper and aim for people on the sidewalk.

I can't get access to any skyscrapers and don't wish to harm anyone else.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said:
I can't get access to any skyscrapers and don't wish to harm anyone else.

­
Bring a hand grenade and blow yourself up halfway down.


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


There is no hope for my life. I should just kill myself. No hope. :sad:


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: There is no hope for my life. I should just kill myself. No hope. :sad:

Tell us what you hope for and we'll provide a very valuable advice completely free.


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


. said:
Tell us what you hope for and we'll provide a very valuable advice completely free.

­I hope that I can be dead now.


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


Otherwise I would like to leave Canada


Posted by .
Unregistered


This troll really is offensive to those of us who have lost family members to suicide. Death2me aka Katalyst should be ashamed of him/herself.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: This troll really is offensive to those of us who have lost family members to suicide. Death2me aka Katalyst should be ashamed of him/herself.

I concur. Death2me was asked to stop by another poster but like all liberals he is heartless and insensitive.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Otherwise I would like to leave Canada

I kind of hate Canada too, so I "left it" by totally disengaging from all forms of politics, activism and media. Especially the fucking media. Canada as a state doesn't exist for me, I'm here to enjoy the mountains, land and the sea and the few people who appear to be allies. I'd recommend something similar if moving abroad is not an option.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close