Topic: Akins claims to be against multiculturalism.
Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said: ..and my pointing out that most Alabamians are total idiots by completely destroying your failed logic in this thread repeatedly isn't a stereotype either.

Look at how badly you fucked up and stepped all over yourself in this single page.

­What stereotypical characteristics that you believe exemplify Alabamians do you believe apply to me?

Exaggerated Southern drawl/dialect?  Here's what I sound like: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ba7QsETudy

Superstitious adherence to Christianity Biblical myths?  I'm an atheist.

Love of football / hunting / fishing / mud-riding / beer-drinking / country music?  I'm not interested in any of those.

Belief that hard work is a virtue?  I believe hard work is a punishment for ignorance and is to be avoided.

Placing women on a pedestal?  I'm a misogynist.

Patriotic fervor for America and the Confederacy?  I see them both as Jewish ploys to exploit the White race.

So far I don't seem to fit any of the characteristics generally attributed as being stereotypical of Southerners.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:
­What stereotypical characteristics that you believe exemplify Alabamians do you believe apply to me?

That you people are poor, stupid, uneducated, and fat.

This describes you perfectly.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Get a room, you two.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins hates Jews out of jealousy. He hates gays probably out of self-hatred. I have no idea why he hates blacks.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
Akins said:

That you people are poor, stupid, uneducated, and fat.

This describes you perfectly.

­But I'm among the richest 5% of people in the world!

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

. said: Akins hates Jews out of jealousy. He hates gays probably out of self-hatred. I have no idea why he hates blacks.

Jews are largely successful on a whole. His family has been in the US for what, 400 years? And they are still nothing more than backwoods trash with limited financial resources.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Akins hates Jews out of jealousy. He hates gays probably out of self-hatred. I have no idea why he hates blacks.

­I have a vision of a perfect world and it has no Jews, gays, or blacks in it.

Just straight White people.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:

Don't forget, 139 IQ also (except the part about you falling into logic traps on a daily basis and your inability to perform advanced mathematics).

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:
Don't forget, 139 IQ also (except the part about you falling into logic traps on a daily basis and your inability to perform advanced mathematics).

Math is logic.  Do you see why Akins fails at it?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
Akins said:

­IQ tests don't test for proficiency in advanced mathematics.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

. said:
The Gumbi said:

Math is logic.  Do you see why Akins fails at it?

Of course. And I am not great at math but it's pretty damn easy to point out the major flaws in his logic which he walks right into by his own doing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:
Of course. And I am not great at math but it's pretty damn easy to point out the major flaws in his logic which he walks right into by his own doing.

He's too easy.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.