Topic: Akins claims to be against multiculturalism.
Posted by .
Unregistered

But he eats frozen Chinese food and burritos.  :rofl:

Swedish meatballs aren't good enough apparently.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: But he eats frozen Chinese food and burritos.  :rofl:

Swedish meatballs aren't good enough apparently.

­I don't eat Chinese food or Mexican food - not the authentic shit those people eat themselves anyway - I've seen what those fuckers eat themselves and I wouldn't touch it.

I eat American food which is nothing like what the foreigners eat in their own countries.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

He's also a big Seinfeld fan.

The guy is a fucking idiot, and further proof that Alabamians are fucking retards.

ROLLLL TIDE!
\
:winner:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said: He's also a big Seinfeld fan.

The guy is a fucking idiot, and further proof that Alabamians are fucking retards.

ROLLLL TIDE!
\

­I don't like football, :dumbass:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­I don't eat Chinese food or Mexican food - not the authentic shit those people eat themselves anyway - I've seen what those fuckers eat themselves and I wouldn't touch it.

I eat American food which is nothing like what the foreigners eat in their own countries.

Fuck off, you fake.  You're an attention whoring hillbilly and nothing more.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:

Your lack of education is showing again.

I am simply pointing out the stupidity of the citizens of your state, which includes you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Seinfield = football?  :rofl:  :lmao:

Proof you're a retarded hillbilly.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

Seinfield = football?  :rofl:  :lmao:

Proof you're a retarded hillbilly.

"Roll Tide" = football, :dumbass:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
"Roll Tide" = football, :dumbass:

Shaddup or I'll bitchslap you some more you White Nationalist who eats frozen pizza and Jose Ole tacos.  :lol:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
Akins said:

Your lack of education is showing again.

I am simply pointing out the stupidity of the citizens of your state, which includes you.

­You are falling for the idea that everyone fits into the stereotypical caricature that you mistakenly believe to be an accurate representation of fact.

Posted by .
Unregistered

ROLLLL TIDE!
\

Stop being so sterotypical, gay Alabamans aren't into football.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:

ROLLLL TIDE!
\

­Fags like watching men in tight pants chase after balls.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:
­You are falling for the idea that everyone fits into the stereotypical caricature that you mistakenly believe to be an accurate representation of fact.

:lol: Said the guy who obsesses over Jews and makes blanket statements about them on a daily basis.

Holy shit, you are a goddamn moron.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Maybe in San Francisco.  Alabama fags prefer to wear skirts.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
Akins said:

:lol: Said the guy who obsesses over Jews and makes blanket statements about them on a daily basis.

­Sounds like you are really pissed about my hating Jews.

Kike.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

Maybe in San Francisco.  Alabama fags prefer to wear skirts.

­The only one I know of liked wearing a Marine uniform.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:
The Gumbi said:
Akins said:

Kike.

Is this the part of the thread where you've painted yourself into a corner with your failed logic and can't think of a way to properly backpedal out of your little quagmire?

WHY YES, I THINK IT IS!

:mittens:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
Akins said:
The Gumbi said:

Kike.

Is this the part of the thread where you've painted yourself into a corner with your failed logic and can't think of a way to properly backpedal out of your little quagmire?

WHY YES, I THINK IT IS!

:mittens:

­You're the one that started the thread and painted yourself into the corner, :dumbass:

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:
­You're the one that started the thread and painted yourself into the corner, :dumbass:

I didn't start this thread, retard. I totally and completely destroyed your stupid ass, and as we can all read through in this thread, you are undeniably upset. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:
Akins said:

:pwned:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­The only one I know of liked wearing a Marine uniform.

Playing a part on TV doesn't count, dumbfuck.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
Akins said:

I didn't start this thread, retard. I totally and completely destroyed your stupid ass, and as we can all read through in this thread, you are undeniably upset. :lol:

­Not me.

You kikes, fags and libtards do a piss-poor job of annoying people if that is what your goal is; cause I'm cool as a cucumber over here.

Looks like you fail again.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

. said:

ROLLLL TIDE!
\

Here it is, folks ^^ Akins upset about stereotypes, meanwhile he posts about Jews 24/7/365. :lol:

This is why he is a laughing stock to his family and on the Internet.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
. said:

ROLLLL TIDE!
\

Here it is, folks ^^ Akins upset about stereotypes, meanwhile he posts about Jews 24/7/365. :lol:

This is why he is a laughing stock to his family and on the Internet.

­image isn't a stereotype: image

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

..and my pointing out that most Alabamians are total idiots by completely destroying your failed logic in this thread repeatedly isn't a stereotype either.

Look at how badly you fucked up and stepped all over yourself in this single page.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.