Topic: How much longer does Ginsberg have?
Posted by White.californian
Unregistered


:grams: :reaper:


Posted by .
Unregistered


She died last June.  This "fall" is for appearance's sake.


Posted by .
Unregistered


I hate her politics but don't wish ill upon her. Broken ribs at her age can lead to pneumonia which can lead to a slow painful death. The chances are high she will not return to the Court.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I hate her politics but don't wish ill upon her. Broken ribs at her age can lead to pneumonia which can lead to a slow painful death. The chances are high she will not return to the Court.

­Yes, there is a God.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­Yes, there is a God.

If that were true, we would have never had Obama thrust upon us.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­Yes, there is a God.

And Ruth Bader Ginsburg is a shattered shard of that one God.  Her death, though sad, will move her one step closer to the glorious future when the millions of shards of God are reunited as One.


Posted by .
Unregistered


She will hang on until the very last breath she takes  - Just to piss off Trump


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
If that were true, we would have never had Obama thrust upon us.

­Needed him to see just how bad things could get and energize voters to straighten up.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: She will hang on until the very last breath she takes  - Just to piss off Trump

I would rather see her piss ON Trump... and, frankly, Trump would prefer it, too!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: She will hang on until the very last breath she takes  - Just to piss off Trump

The jokes on her then. Trump knows he will outlast her and fill her seat with a conservative. There is no other outcome in this scenario.


Posted by .
Unregistered


I bet she was a smoker back in the 1930's and 40's


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I bet she was a smoker back in the 1930's and 40's

She was a six-year-old in 1939.  I'm reasonably sure that a good Jewish girl wouldn't be smoking quite so young.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: I bet she was a smoker back in the 1930's and 40's

She was a six-year-old in 1939.  I'm reasonably sure that a good Jewish girl wouldn't be smoking quite so young.

­
I was trolling

carry on


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: I bet she was a smoker back in the 1930's and 40's

She was a six-year-old in 1939.  I'm reasonably sure that a good Jewish girl wouldn't be smoking quite so young.

­
She was smoking the rabbis cock


Posted by .
Unregistered


she will be on a life-support machine, cryo preserved until Trump ends his terror regime.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: she will be on a life-support machine, cryo preserved until Trump ends his terror regime.

Terror regime? He's doing the job he was hired to do and doing it quite well I might add.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:666:

come to me, my sweet child


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


:sadbanana:


Posted by .
Unregistered


image


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: She will hang on until the very last breath she takes  - Just to piss off Trump

Everyone hangs on until the last breath they take, Sherlock.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close