Topic: You lost, baggers!
Posted by .
Unregistered


You lost the House

You lost governorships

You lost legislatures

You lost gerrymandered maps

You lost ballot propositions

You lost.

:emma:

:lol: :laugh: :oldlol: :lmao: :rofl: :canada:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:hmmm:  And yet...President TRUMP is still in POWER.  :shrug:

:mittens:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: :hmmm:  And yet...President TRUMP is still in POWER.  :shrug:
\
:winner:

­
Trump was running for re-election this year?

No?

YOU LOST, BAGGER
\
:emma:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Trump was running for re-election this year?

No?

YOU LOST, BAGGER
\
:emma:

How will it affect me? what does it matter?


Posted by .
Unregistered


:ROFL: Faggers are too stupid to realize they lost bigly and can't see forest for the trees. :rofl:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: You lost the House

You lost governorships

You lost legislatures

You lost gerrymandered maps

You lost ballot propositions

You lost.

:emma:

:lol: :laugh: :oldlol: :lmao: :rofl: :canada:

This has to be a troll. Even a fagger can't be this stupid.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Ruth Bader Ginsberg fell and has 3 cracked ribs today, which usually leads to shallow breathing and pneumonia in older people.

Guess who has the Senate muscle to ramrod in Amy Coney Barrett using the Democrat's own rules?

:mittens:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Republican and democrats are one and the same DNC is now where progressives used to be RNC is now where Democrats used to be, so what does it matter, NOBODY can do anything to you unless you let them.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Ruth Bader Ginsberg fell and has 3 cracked ribs today, which usually leads to shallow breathing and pneumonia in older people.

Guess who has the Senate muscle to ramrod in Amy Coney Barrett using the Democrat's own rules?

:mittens:

Please, no women on the high court. They are too emotional to make rational decisions to rid us of the brown filth that invades the country.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Republican and democrats are one and the same DNC is now where progressives used to be RNC is now where Democrats used to be, so what does it matter, NOBODY can do anything to you unless you let them.

Progressivism has to be stopped. That is why it matters, :dumbass:


Posted by .
Unregistered


ITT: Lots of baggers outraged that they LOST!

:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: ITT: Lots of baggers outraged that they LOST!

:lol:

What did the baggers lose, faggot?


Posted by .
Unregistered


https://www.house.gov/

Belongs to Democrats now.

:mittens:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: ITT: Lots of baggers outraged that they LOST!

:lol:

­
Truth.
:repub:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Lost what?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: You lost the House

You lost governorships

You lost legislatures

You lost gerrymandered maps

You lost ballot propositions

You lost.

:emma:

:lol: :laugh: :oldlol: :lmao: :rofl: :canada:

What about the Senate? :dumbass:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
What about the Senate? :dumbass:

­
Still subject to a 60 vote filibuster.  Which means Democrats decide your agenda.

:mittens:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Still subject to a 60 vote filibuster.  Which means Democrats decide your agenda.

:mittens:

­
:doublewide::pwned:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Still subject to a 60 vote filibuster.  Which means Democrats decide your agenda.

:mittens:

False. Libtards changed that rule, remember? A simple majority now rules. You reap what you sow, libfags. :rofl: @ libtard stupidity.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
False. Libtards changed that rule, remember? A simple majority now rules. You reap what you sow, libfags. :rofl: @ libtard stupidity.

­
Wrong.  They only changed it for judicial nominations.  Passing a law takes 60 votes.  Are you really this stupid?

:dumbass:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: You lost the House

You lost governorships

You lost legislatures

You lost gerrymandered maps

You lost ballot propositions

You lost.

:emma:

:lol: :laugh: :oldlol: :lmao: :rofl: :canada:

As a minority Jicarilla Apache When do I get my free healthcare, free housing, free monthly income ?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: :ROFL: Faggers are too stupid to realize they lost bigly and can't see forest for the trees. :rofl:

­Totally amazes me. I have never seen such a large group become totally brainwashed. They are so excited about creating their Brave New Communist World!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: You lost the House

You lost governorships

You lost legislatures

You lost gerrymandered maps

You lost ballot propositions

You lost.

:emma:

:lol: :laugh: :oldlol: :lmao: :rofl: :canada:

As a minority Jicarilla Apache When do I get my free healthcare, free housing, free monthly income ?

OOPs I already do, thank you for paying for my monthly dividend checks and my 2.6 million in the bank.  Now the Hispanics can get the same.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­Totally amazes me. I have never seen such a large group become totally brainwashed. They are so excited about creating their Brave New Communist World!

Why would anybody vote to raise their own taxes, lower their wages, more welfare and have to pay for thousands of illegals coming in. ?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Why would anybody vote to raise their own taxes, lower their wages, more welfare and have to pay for thousands of illegals coming in. ?

The ones doing the screeching either don't pay taxes, don't work, receive welfare, and are of the brown filth variety.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close