Topic: Australian Man Is Told To Inject Scrotum With Silicon By Gay American Cult & Dies
Posted by .
Unregistered


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6357387/Mother-Australian-man-died-injecting-scrotum-silicone-faces-bondage-master.html

'What sort of person injects into their balls... what sort of person does that?' she said, fighting back tears.

'Someone who feels so badly about themselves, someone who was vulnerable, who just wanted your love at any cost … and the cost of his life.'  
Jack Chapman, 28, who went by the name 'Pup Tank', died from 'silicone embolism syndrome' last month after he injected the liquid substance into his scrotum.

Pic of the gay American master, who required all his gay pups to have engorged scrotums, and his gay pups:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/06/11/5821934-6357387-Widely_known_on_Instagram_as_Noodles_and_Beef_Mr_Hafertepen_cent-a-14_1541504162574.jpg


Posted by .
Unregistered


That pic is priceless! :rofl:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:facepalm:
image


Posted by .
Unregistered


image


Posted by Jim Sauce
Unregistered


The world....
Hell in a hand basket....

:facepalm:


Posted by .
Unregistered


scary short video about it:



Posted by .
Unregistered


The picture is 169% Katalyst, OLD, Death2Me and Cole Mankey.  169%!!!!11  :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


This is why persecuting faggotry with extreme prejudice will in fact save lives and families in the end.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:emma:  The cult leader is a MUD!  :mittens:


Posted by .
Unregistered


NUTS!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: This is why persecuting faggotry with extreme prejudice will in fact save lives and families in the end.

Keep in mind that this is ultimately what liberal filth is foisting upon our children in our tax payer funded schools under the guise of "normalcy."


Posted by .
Unregistered


Gentile giant scrotum!
\
:winner:


Posted by .
Unregistered


sad


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: :facepalm:

Note the facial hair. It's function is to make teh mouf look like a vagina.


Posted by Beaver Stretcher
Unregistered


 . said: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6357387/Mother-Australian-man-died-injecting-scrotum-silicone-faces-bondage-master.html

'What sort of person injects into their balls... what sort of person does that?' she said, fighting back tears.

'Someone who feels so badly about themselves, someone who was vulnerable, who just wanted your love at any cost … and the cost of his life.'  
Jack Chapman, 28, who went by the name 'Pup Tank', died from 'silicone embolism syndrome' last month after he injected the liquid substance into his scrotum.

Pic of the gay American master, who required all his gay pups to have engorged scrotums, and his gay pups:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/06/11/5821934-6357387-Widely_known_on_Instagram_as_Noodles_and_Beef_Mr_Hafertepen_cent-a-14_1541504162574.jpg

I guess someone told him to grow a pair?


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


. said:
Keep in mind that this is ultimately what liberal filth is foisting upon our children in our tax payer funded schools under the guise of "normalcy."

False.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Can someone please inline this pic, it's so good:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/06/11/5821934-6357387-Widely_known_on_Instagram_as_Noodles_and_Beef_Mr_Hafertepen_cent-a-14_1541504162574.jpg


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: :facepalm:

Note the facial hair. It's function is to make teh mouf look like a vagina.

­
ITS, not it's, you fucking moron. 
No fucking apostrophe. NONE!  :rant:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: This is why persecuting faggotry with extreme prejudice will in fact save lives and families in the end.

Keep in mind that this is ultimately what liberal filth is foisting upon our children in our tax payer funded schools under the guise of "normalcy."

True, but the question remains, why are non-libfilth parents allowing this sick minded agenda in our schools.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
 . said:
. said: :facepalm:

Note the facial hair. It's function is to make teh mouf look like a vagina.

­
ITS, not it's, you fucking moron. 
No fucking apostrophe. NONE!  :rant:

Concurred.  I absolutely fucking HATE it when retards can't get that right.  It's not fucking rocket science is it!  The FUCK is wrong with these TARDS????
/
:nuke:


Posted by .
Unregistered


"I never got to hold him, I never got to hug him."



Uh is she saying she wanted to hug his big balls?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Pic of the gay master's body, those silicone injections are something else:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2814/32872619485_a7d115f5b3_b.jpg


Posted by .
Unregistered


Silicon and silicone are NOT the same thing.  Confusing the two could be painful, even fatal.


Posted by .
Unregistered


I love this pic too:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/78/3b/7b/783b7bfa4ac40ef3b2371abc7f1e53b5.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTywXyyvZannqb-0k-pX3RiRqUSA_peFBxaYyvgNfKHY3odXQ8W



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close