Topic: So where did Mr Wrong go to after Cole Monkey meltdown?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
. said:
­
I'm concerned that he's so concerned about what he believes you are concerned about, when you aren't concerned about it in the least.  My concern is that he cares so much.  So very very much.  It's unhealthy.  Creepy stalky even.

­
:lol:

The whole calling people "concern trolls" is a lame attempt to change the subject.

Do you need to participate in something to have an opinion? Of course not, otherwise Akins couldn't talk about Jews or Sepps couldn't rant about the British.

Should you be "concerned" that the admin of the bbs is posting the PI of his users? I think that's probably a good reason to be "concerned", yes. Calling people "trolls" for suggesting that might be a bad idea is false-flag. Maybe those concerns SHOULD be addressed.

Nice try at changing the topic.
I simply asked you why are you concerned with a site that you say you never visit?  Easy question.

Posted by .
Unregistered

PENIS SWORD FIGHT!

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
Nice try at changing the topic.
I simply asked you why are you concerned with a site that you say you never visit?  Easy question.

­
No, the topic is "So where did Mr Wrong go to after Cole Monkey meltdown?"

You admit to asking why people are concerned about a site they never visit.

THAT'S changing the topic.

:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­

The whole calling people "concern trolls" is a lame attempt to change the subject.

Do you need to participate in something to have an opinion? Of course not, otherwise Akins couldn't talk about Jews or Sepps couldn't rant about the British.

Should you be "concerned" that the admin of the bbs is posting the PI of his users? I think that's probably a good reason to be "concerned", yes. Calling people "trolls" for suggesting that might be a bad idea is false-flag. Maybe those concerns SHOULD be addressed.

I don't see a problem with discussing China, but I've never been to China.  

These stupid fucks don't understand that.  They can't see the forest either, because the fucking trees are in the way.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
No, the topic is "So where did Mr Wrong go to after Cole Monkey meltdown?"

You admit to asking why people are concerned about a site they never visit.

THAT'S changing the topic.

:mittens:

­
Have you ever been to Cleveland?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
I don't see a problem with discussing China, but I've never been to China.  

These stupid fucks don't understand that.  They can't see the forest either, because the fucking trees are in the way.

­
It's butthurt over the fact that their precious "drama free / PI free" board is anything but. They're essentially saying "please stop talking about us".

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
­
Have you ever been to Cleveland?

­
Yes.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.