Topic: So where did Mr Wrong go to after Cole Monkey meltdown?
Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

CI probably.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Supposedly he made his own spinoff board.  Sooner or later someone will provide the url if it's real.  But who would be dumb enough to go there anyways?  He loves collecting PI and outing people.
It's what drives him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Supposedly he made his own spinoff board.  Sooner or later someone will provide the url if it's real.  But who would be dumb enough to go there anyways?  He loves collecting PI and outing people.
It's what drives him.

­
Remember MW's board?  He had himself, his girlfriend and DV8 posting there, and he banned everyone.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Back to shitting in the street.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm planning the mother of all PI releases....protip to cole mankey of troutdale, oregon(aka hans) revenge is a dish best served cold!
\
:apu:

Posted by .
Unregistered

He's not in Oregon, he's in Canada.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

What caused the drama between him and Hams in the first place? I know they posted each other's PI, but why?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Supposedly he made his own spinoff board.  Sooner or later someone will provide the url if it's real.  But who would be dumb enough to go there anyways?  He loves collecting PI and outing people.
It's what drives him.

­
Posting there would be almost as risky ad posting regggedheds.

:shudder:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: What caused the drama between him and Hams in the first place? I know they posted each other's PI, but why?

Concerned again about a board you never visit?

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's what drives him.

Best thing is to just avoid it entirely.  Remember Scr____ Plan___?  The spinoff board where the admin was so desperate for posters that he offered an iPad as a prize.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
Concerned again about a board you never visit?

­
You sound concerned.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
You sound concerned.

I don't ask about sites that I never visit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
I don't really give much thought to this shit.  You should seek professional help.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
I don't really give much thought to this shit.  You should seek professional help.

I thought you never posted as a dot either.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:

­
Nobody cares about your concern.

We talk about things we don't participate in all the time. If this concerns you, go be concerned somewhere else.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mr. Right isn't starting a board, he's not bright enough to pull that off without assistance, and nobody's in any hurry to assist him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
I thought you never posted as a dot either.

­
Who did you think I was?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­

We talk about things we don't participate in all the time. If this concerns you, go be concerned somewhere else.

I'm not concerned.
You seem concerned because you are always asking about a site that you say you never visit.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
I'm not concerned.
You seem concerned because you are always asking about a site that you say you never visit.

­
You seem concerned over what I'm concerned about. Maybe this isn't the right bbs for you, being so concerned about what everyone else is doing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Katalyst said:
­

I'm not concerned.

­
Why do you even give a shit about what other people do?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Don't concern yourself with me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
You seem concerned over what I'm concerned about. Maybe this isn't the right bbs for you, being so concerned about what everyone else is doing.

­
I'm concerned that he's so concerned about what he believes you are concerned about, when you aren't concerned about it in the least.  My concern is that he cares so much.  So very very much.  It's unhealthy.  Creepy stalky even.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

Don't concern yourself with me.

­
I'm worried that you might go Sodini on us.

:crazygeorge:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
­
I'm concerned that he's so concerned about what he believes you are concerned about, when you aren't concerned about it in the least.  My concern is that he cares so much.  So very very much.  It's unhealthy.  Creepy stalky even.

­
:lol:

The whole calling people "concern trolls" is a lame attempt to change the subject.

Do you need to participate in something to have an opinion? Of course not, otherwise Akins couldn't talk about Jews or Sepps couldn't rant about the British.

Should you be "concerned" that the admin of the bbs is posting the PI of his users? I think that's probably a good reason to be "concerned", yes. Calling people "trolls" for suggesting that might be a bad idea is false-flag. Maybe those concerns SHOULD be addressed.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.