Topic: Remember, World's Strongest Man has NEVER been won by a black man.
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Biggest shithole? Is that why Africans eat fresh organic vegetables & meat while most Americans eat GMO veggies, mass produced hormone injected low quality meat, and highly processed junk?

Is that why Africa is one of the top tourism destinations of the world? I personally visited Africa many times and I love it! I love the food, drinks, and the people. I love the music. 

Black Africans are much more peaceful & polite compared to Black Americans. Your average Black American is 20% White and I suspect the fusion of White & Black DNA has turned them into violent people.

­Don't look now, but you're arguing that Apefrica is superior to the US.

Nuff sed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
You are mistaking weakness with kindness. Whites have the ability to eradicate each and every one of you brown filth parasites from the dace of the planet. The fact we choose to feed you instead should garnish respect and gratitude. It just seems irresponsible to for you to attack the very demographic that is responsible for your high quality of life.

­No kidding. Left to fend for themselves, ñiggers exist in perpetual economic and moral freefall. lulz

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
That sounds like excuses a loser would make. So you admit that whites were too weak and pathetic to keep their countries white?

You are mistaking weakness with kindness. Whites have the ability to eradicate each and every one of you brown filth parasites from the dace of the planet. The fact we choose to feed you instead should garnish respect and gratitude. It just seems irresponsible to for you to attack the very demographic that is responsible for your high quality of life.

­
Again, more excuses from weak losers. That's like you beating me up until I can't get up and I say "Oh I let you beat me because of my kindness. Don't mistake my kindness for my weakness!"

:rofl:

If whites really do have the ability to eradicate all nonwhites like me (I'm Latino American btw, parents from Mexico) then why don't you? What's stopping you? How come all you and your fellow racist white life losers do is threaten & talk shit online...that too anonymously like lil bitches?

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Four pages and the Libtard still can't explain why Ni66ers are so weak. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

When a strong macho Latino male enters the room, the weak feminine whyte keyboard warriors go away running :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Four pages and the Libtard still can't explain why Ni66ers are so weak. :lol:

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Again, more excuses from weak losers. That's like you beating me up until I can't get up and I say "Oh I let you beat me because of my kindness. Don't mistake my kindness for my weakness!"

If whites really do have the ability to eradicate all nonwhites like me (I'm Latino American btw, parents from Mexico) then why don't you? What's stopping you? How come all you and your fellow racist white life losers do is threaten & talk shit online...that too anonymously like lil bitches?

­Eradicate? Who wants you dead? Not me. I don't hate you, man. I simply want you removed. Not killed. We could, of course, globally extirpate blacks overnight, but that would be absurd.

And what's preventing your excision is a soon to be jettisoned PC feedback loop. Nothing more substantial or enduring than that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Why are the brown filth of the world always wanting to be where whitey is. Why are you brown filth too fucking stupid to build a country you actually want to live in? Make no mistake, whitey is far superior to you brown filth.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Four pages and the Libtard still can't explain why Ni66ers are so weak. :lol:

Ask the libtards how diversity benefits whites. That one is always good for a laugh.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Eradicate? Who wants you dead? Not me. I don't hate you, man. I simply want you removed. Not killed. We could, of course, globally extirpate blacks overnight, but that would be absurd.

And what's preventing your excision is a soon to be jettisoned PC feedback loop. Nothing more substantial or enduring than that.

I want them gone too, but the brown filth would just return. Eradication of the filthy parasites is the only permanent solution.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Why are the brown filth of the world always wanting to be where whitey is. Why are you brown filth too fucking stupid to build a country you actually want to live in? Make no mistake, whitey is far superior to you brown filth.

­
Oh is that right?

Whites weren't content on living in their ancestral white homelands of Europe and Russia and insisted on invading & colonizing nonwhite lands all over the world like Africa, Asia, South America, Central America, North America, Australia, New Zealand etc etc.

It's whitey who wants to be where the nonwhites are, don't get it twisted.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Ask the libtards how diversity benefits whites. That one is always good for a laugh.

Just keep feeding the Libtard's troll until he burns out. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:

Yep! It's like watching circus monkies humping a football.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Oh is that right?

Whites weren't content on living in their ancestral white homelands of Europe and Russia and insisted on invading & colonizing nonwhite lands all over the world like Africa, Asia, South America, Central America, North America, Australia, New Zealand etc etc.

It's whitey who wants to be where the nonwhites are, don't get it twisted.

Yep, it's right as white. The brown filth follows the almighty superior white man wherever they go because the brown filth is too stupid to fend for themselves. As usual, you got it completely ass backwards, which by default, proves my point. Dismissed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The racist white life losers will eagerly insult blacks but they dare not attack macho Latino men...see how they refuse to insult me, they fear my presence :digtbk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
 . said:

Yep! It's like watching circus monkies humping a football.

When encountering a Libtard troll minimize your energy by posting as few words as possible. When he posts a paragraph you respond with two or three words. Of course you pretend you've read his paragraph, when in reality you didn't, to encourage him to keep posting paragraphs. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The racist white life losers will eagerly insult blacks but they dare not attack macho Latino men...see how they refuse to insult me, they fear my presence :digtbk:

Latino? That's just a niḡḡer turned inside out.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
When encountering a Libtard troll minimize your energy by posting as few words as possible. When he posts a paragraph you respond with two or three words. Of course you pretend you've read his paragraph, when in reality you didn't, to encourage him to keep posting paragraphs. :lol:

:LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: The racist white life losers will eagerly insult blacks but they dare not attack macho Latino men...see how they refuse to insult me, they fear my presence :digtbk:

­
:orly:

Say that to my Aztec warrior face, cowardly pink bitch.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

:LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­Break’s over. Time to pick lettuce.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

Post your address and I will happily oblige you, niḡḡer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
1778 Orchid Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028

I'm ready when you are, cowardly pink bitch.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

Fake address. If you are too scared to post your real address, just say so.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­

Fake address. If you are too scared to post your real address, just say so.

­
That's where I live dumbass. If you want, we can meet at a public place like outside the wax museum or the nearby In N Out. I'm ready to fight.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.