Topic: Remember, World's Strongest Man has NEVER been won by a black man.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Just because a mule can pull the plow, that doesn't make the mule superior to the white human that invented the plow.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's because black men are physically weaker. :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: It's because black men are physically weaker. :shrug:

Yup, they cannot swim at all.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why is ñigger 'culture' so inferior to white culture?

They had a head start of several millennia, yet ended up losing. Isn't that strange? Look at Apefrica and the ME. They're absolute shitholes. Compare them to Europe and the US. It's just a joke.

Ñiggers in Apefrica are still living in mud huts and still burning women as witches. lol

Pathetic.

­
African countries like Botswana & Nigeria have strong robust growing economies. Many consider Africa to be the next frontier for investment. Botswana's GDP per capita rivals that of a first world nation when you consider the low cost of living.

Middle East? If you remove the Middle Eastern countries that have been constantly bombed, invaded, & terrorized by the West like Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan etc. they're actually doing well. Middle Eastern countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Lebanon, Jordan etc. are doing well and not just because of oil. Middle Eastern airlines like Emirates, Qatar, Etihad etc are the biggest & most successful airlines in the world. Dubai, Riyadh, Doha etc are huge tourist & shopping destinations. They're turning into international business hubs and people from all over the world are buying real estate in Saudi Arabia.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Negroes on average have smaller waists and chests than whites. Their frames are not conducive to the events in Strongman that call for brute strength.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:

Negroes on average have smaller waists and chests than whites. Their frames are not conducive to the events in Strongman that call for brute strength.

And we all know blacks score 15 to 20 points lower on IQ tests than whites.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If whites are so smart so strong and so superior in every way, how come they couldn't keep their countries white? 

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
 . said:

And we all know blacks score 15 to 20 points lower on IQ tests than whites.

Negroes are basically worthless. A genetic dead end that can only survive by major help from white countries. In a many respects Negroes and Jews have a lot in common.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Just as improved nutrition and fortification has dramatically enhaced the IQs of third world children compared to their previous cohorts, genetic therapy and enhacement will be a game changer.
50 years from now, blacks will be enhaced with gene therapy in the womb and they will have 140+ IQs.

Whom will the racists then pick on? 
You can't hate away the fact that your life is a failure. Hating will not fix that.

Very soon, genetically augmentated blacks will be several standard deviations higher than you.
And they will fuck your grand daughter with their giant black cocks.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
African countries like Botswana & Nigeria have strong robust growing economies. Many consider Africa to be the next frontier for investment. Botswana's GDP per capita rivals that of a first world nation when you consider the low cost of living.

Middle East? If you remove the Middle Eastern countries that have been constantly bombed, invaded, & terrorized by the West like Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan etc. they're actually doing well. Middle Eastern countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Lebanon, Jordan etc. are doing well and not just because of oil. Middle Eastern airlines like Emirates, Qatar, Etihad etc are the biggest & most successful airlines in the world. Dubai, Riyadh, Doha etc are huge tourist & shopping destinations. They're turning into international business hubs and people from all over the world are buying real estate in Saudi Arabia.

­lulz

Only on the internet could Africa be extolled as an economic powerhouse.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If whites are so smart so strong and so superior in every way, how come they couldn't keep their countries white? 

­Liberalism and Political Correctness.

The cure is in the mail.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­lulz

­
just as once, lasers were the stuff of science fiction, they can now blow up missiles in their air from several kilometers away.

Not 50 years from now, blacks will be genetically enhaced to have increased IQs.
What will you do then when every black you see is smarter than you and has a larger cock?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Many consider Africa to be the next frontier for investment.

­:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
just as once, lasers were the stuff of science fiction, they can now blow up missiles in their air from several kilometers away.

Not 50 years from now, blacks will be genetically enhaced to have increased IQs.
What will you do then when every black you see is smarter than you and has a larger cock?

­Wake up and smile at the morning sunlight?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­lulz

­
I noticed you avoided addressing any of my points...I wonder why :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Africa.

The most resource-rich continent on the entire planet. Also the biggest shithole in the world.

Ñiggers. lol

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: If whites are so smart so strong and so superior in every way, how come they couldn't keep their countries white? 

­Liberalism and Political Correctness.

The cure is in the mail.

­
That sounds like excuses a loser would make. So you admit that whites were too weak and pathetic to keep their countries white?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

You are a moron. Everything you just listed is the result of whites and Asians providing the need and infrastructure to make it possible. On their own, each of the countries you list are nothing but corrupt disease ridden third world shit-holes with a population too stupid to feed themselves. My gosh, you are stupid.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­Could be the hilarity of the countries list, by nominal GDP. lulz

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

I'm guessing he just considered the source and realized trying to school you would be like trying to teach an earth worm quantum physics.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
That sounds like excuses a loser would make. So you admit that whites were too weak and pathetic to keep their countries white?

­They're still white. There's nothing new, here. Invasions come and go.

This latest trend shall be similarly reversed.

Ñiggers lose again. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why do blacks get so defensive when their sub-par status is addressed?

You'd think they might desire to address their deficiencies. But no, as always, they want to gloss over their inferiority, and blame 'evil YT'.

Pretty sad. lol

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

You are mistaking weakness with kindness. Whites have the ability to eradicate each and every one of you brown filth parasites from the dace of the planet. The fact we choose to feed you instead should garnish respect and gratitude. It just seems irresponsible to for you to attack the very demographic that is responsible for your high quality of life.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Africa.

The most resource-rich continent on the entire planet. Also the biggest shithole in the world.

Ñiggers. lol

­
Biggest shithole? Is that why Africans eat fresh organic vegetables & meat while most Americans eat GMO veggies, mass produced hormone injected low quality meat, and highly processed junk?

Is that why Africa is one of the top tourism destinations of the world? I personally visited Africa many times and I love it! I love the food, drinks, and the people. I love the music. 

Black Africans are much more peaceful & polite compared to Black Americans. Your average Black American is 20% White and I suspect the fusion of White & Black DNA has turned them into violent people.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Keep raping and murdering, ñiggers. You can do that, at least.

Mindless chimps.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.