Topic: Nancy Pelosi is my neighbor and representitive, I voted for her and I love her very much
Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_
Moderator


image

image

:rockout:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:rockon:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Is your mental retardation genetic, and something you inherited from birth?  Or was it caused by a head trauma later in life?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Joking aside, genuine question.  I have seen this woman speak on TV a few times.  Here are MY observations.

1.  She is ridiculously old.
2.  She can barely string a fucking sentence together.
3.  She is ugly, and nothing that I have heard come out of her mouth is anything other than cliched, insincere gibberish.
4.  Apparently she is "worth" $100 million, despite only ever having been a politician. Does that seem appropriate to you?
5.  I cannot comprehend how anyone could think she adds any value whatsoever to anything (genuinely).  She is just an ass on a seat.  She adds nothing. She contributes nothing.  She is just dead wood.

That is MY perception of Nancy Pelosi.

Now tell me five reasons why YOU voted for her.  Presumably you believe she has SOMETHING.  Or, did you just vote for her because you are a Democrat, and no matter what worthless dross they put forward, you will continue to vote for it?  Genuine questions. I'm intrigued.


Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_
Moderator


Nancy represents me. If you have a problem with her, you have a BIG problem with me.

image
image
image


Posted by .
Unregistered


^^^

So, absolutely zero logical response to the genuine questions about what he likes about Pelosi.  Just childish crap.  Proof that liberalism is mental illness.


Posted by Original_Lonely_Guy.
Unregistered


. said: ^^^

So, absolutely zero logical response to the genuine questions about what he likes about Pelosi.  Just childish crap.  Proof that liberalism is mental illness.

­
I live in a sensible rent-controlled studio apartment.

You live in a decrepit tent in the woods.

DEAL :hammertime:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Original_Lonely_Guy. said:
­
I live in a sensible rent-controlled studio apartment.

You live in a decrepit tent in the woods.

DEAL :hammertime:

Why would an M.D. need to live in a rent controlled studio apartment? :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
 Original_Lonely_Guy. said:
­
I live in a sensible rent-controlled studio apartment.

You live in a decrepit tent in the woods.

DEAL :hammertime:

Why would an M.D. need to live in a rent controlled studio apartment? :lol:

M.D.??  If we're talking about OLG the M.D. must stand for Moronic Dunce.


Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_
Moderator


. said:
Original_Lonely_Guy. said:
­
I live in a sensible rent-controlled studio apartment.

You live in a decrepit tent in the woods.

DEAL :hammertime:

Why would an M.D. need to live in a rent controlled studio apartment? :lol:

­
I have an MD but my job involves writing policy for non profits.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Original_Lonley_Guy_ said:
­
I have an MD but my job involves writing policy for non profits.

You got an M.D. from Stanford to write policy for non-profits. Okee Dokee. :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Original_Lonley_Guy_ said:
. said:
 Original_Lonely_Guy. said:
­
I live in a sensible rent-controlled studio apartment.

You live in a decrepit tent in the woods.

DEAL :hammertime:

Why would an M.D. need to live in a rent controlled studio apartment? :lol:

­
I have an MD but my job involves writing policy for non profits.

What sort of policy do you write and for what sort of non profits?


Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_
Moderator


. said:
What sort of policy do you write and for what sort of non profits?

­
See, that would be what we call in the medical business "none of your damn business".


Posted by .
Unregistered


Original_Lonley_Guy_ said:
­
See, that would be what we call in the medical business "none of your damn business".

:thumbup: Don't want to get caught too deep in a lie. :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


She gives me wood

:trev:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Original_Lonley_Guy_ said:
. said:
What sort of policy do you write and for what sort of non profits?

­
See, that would be what we call in the medical business "none of your damn business".

Unless you are writing policies to get NGO's to forcibly sterilise third world females through contaminated vaccines, then you are a waste of oxygen.  Are you doing that?  Is that what you're doing?  If not, WAYSA.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Daily Reminder:

OLG is a fat, unemployed, bald 40 year old loser living in his mom's basement while claiming to be a Stanford educated M.D.. :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Daily Reminder:

OLG is a fat, unemployed, bald 40 year old loser living in his mom's basement while claiming to be a Stanford educated M.D.. :lol:

Katalyst lives in San Francisco.


Posted by Original_Lonely_Guy.
Unregistered


. said: Daily Reminder:

OLG is a fat, unemployed, bald 40 year old loser living in his mom's basement while claiming to be a Stanford educated M.D.. :lol:

­
:nono:

Almost 50 years old, 5'8" 245 lbs, stocky/sexy, balding but 5/10 with a hat on, sober, proud liberal.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: She gives me wood

:cheney:


Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_
Moderator


. said:
Unless you are writing policies to get NGO's to forcibly sterilise third world females through contaminated vaccines, then you are a waste of oxygen.  Are you doing that?  Is that what you're doing?  If not, WAYSA.

­
The answer to all of your questions is "sucks to be you, awesome to be me". I live in beautiful SF in a wonderful 250 square foot rent controlled studio apartment, I earn $500/hr when I feel like working, and most of all, have a wonderful and beautiful representative.

When you hate Nancy, you are hating ME because I voted for her.

image


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


Did you vote for Feinstein or DeLeon?


Posted by .
Unregistered


250 square foot?  WTF is that in real money?  :shrug:  Hang on, I need to Google it.

WHAT. THE. FUCK!!!!11111  23 m2.  You live, LIVE, in a 23 m2 flat?  :rofl:  :emma:  :win:

:facepalm:

23 m2???!!!11111  My LOUNGE is 36 m2.  My KITCHEN is 36 m2.  Then there are four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 acres of land, couple of double garages.  You live in 23 SQURE METRES!  WAYSA?  How is that living?  Seriously.  Prison cells are bigger than that I bet.  23 m2.  Does that include the bathroom and toilet, or do you wash in the kitchen(ette) sink and shit on the street?  :shrug:

Oh boy, 23 m2, that's fucking FUNNY man.  THANK YOU.  You've made my fucking day.

23 m2!!!!  :rofl:


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


. said: 250 square foot?  WTF is that in real money?  :shrug:  Hang on, I need to Google it.

WHAT. THE. FUCK!!!!11111  23 m2.  You live, LIVE, in a 23 m2 flat?  :rofl:  :emma:  :win:

:facepalm:

23 m2???!!!11111  My LOUNGE is 36 m2.  My KITCHEN is 36 m2.  Then there are four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 acres of land, couple of double garages.  You live in 23 SQURE METRES!  WAYSA?  How is that living?  Seriously.  Prison cells are bigger than that I bet.  23 m2.  Does that include the bathroom and toilet, or do you wash in the kitchen(ette) sink and shit on the street?  :shrug:

Oh boy, 23 m2, that's fucking FUNNY man.  THANK YOU.  You've made my fucking day.

23 m2!!!!  :rofl:

­
OK, but you live in some dreary, impoverished, Leave-voting shithole in the North of England.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said:
. said: 250 square foot?  WTF is that in real money?  :shrug:  Hang on, I need to Google it.

WHAT. THE. FUCK!!!!11111  23 m2.  You live, LIVE, in a 23 m2 flat?  :rofl:  :emma:  :win:

:facepalm:

23 m2???!!!11111  My LOUNGE is 36 m2.  My KITCHEN is 36 m2.  Then there are four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 acres of land, couple of double garages.  You live in 23 SQURE METRES!  WAYSA?  How is that living?  Seriously.  Prison cells are bigger than that I bet.  23 m2.  Does that include the bathroom and toilet, or do you wash in the kitchen(ette) sink and shit on the street?  :shrug:

Oh boy, 23 m2, that's fucking FUNNY man.  THANK YOU.  You've made my fucking day.

23 m2!!!!  :rofl:

­
OK, but you live in some dreary, impoverished, Leave-voting shithole in the North of England.

DId you forget which sock you were signed in as when you posted that Katalyst / OLG / Death2Me?  :snicker:   

I live in Sweden. :mittens:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close