Topic: Jews are superior to whites for the same reason whites are superior to blacks...
Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­I've already won the debate.

You cannot match Jewish inventions to White inventions

Yuo = fail.

­
Again stupid, that whites are 50 times more populous then Jews, that's only be expected. But I guarantee you, way more then 2 percent of all inventions were made by Jews.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And Akins, if the whites are so smart, why did Germany, Scotland, any Nordic country etc fail to invent one single written language. It took them centuries to steal the Roman alphabet. 

The Jews had an alphabet many centuries before white people.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
­I've already won the debate.

You cannot match Jewish inventions to White inventions

Yuo = fail.

­
Again stupid, that whites are 50 times more populous then Jews, that's only be expected. But I guarantee you, way more then 2 percent of all inventions were made by Jews.

­I can name three Jewish inventions:

Christianity

Communism

The Holocaust

Two out of three of them are lies.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Well that just makes you pretty stupid that you can only name 3 inventions done by jews
Let's put it this way, Jews were smart enough during the black plague that taking baths and washing your hands stopped the disease.
Took white people centuries to figure that one out.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins hates the Jews out of jealousy.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

Well that just makes you pretty stupid that you can only name 3 inventions done by jews
Let's put it this way, Jews were smart enough during the black plague that taking baths and washing your hands stopped the disease.
Took white people centuries to figure that one out.

­They seem to have forgotten all about that by WWII.

Typhus killed more Jews in the 1940s than anything else.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins is a Jew.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Akins hates the Jews out of jealousy.

­I hate Jews for the same reason I hate rats, snakes, and roaches.

Jealousy has nothing to do with it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

That's because they were imprisoned in death camps or the Warsaw ghetto and had no access of clean water, baths, and other facilities dip shit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

­
Hating snakes has no basis or merit. Just like your reason for hating Jews.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­I hate Jews for the same reason I hate success, work, and women.

Gayness has everything to do with it.

fify

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'll do an Akins here and cut and paste

There are more Israeli Inventions than people would normally guess. Not many people know that several of the most indispensible innovations are inventions from Israel.

This is especially impressive when you realise Israel is less than 70 years old, has a population of only 7.4 million, and sits on a tiny surface area of 22 thousands sq km (approx 8,000 sq. miles. – 2.5 times the size of Rhode Island, US or slightly more than the Canary islands).
How come there are so many Israeli inventions? Some hints to this mystery might come from the fact that its population seems to be very creative and entrepreneurial.
In proportion to its population, Israel has the largest number of startup companies in the world, the third highest rate of entrepreneurship - and the highest rate worldwide among women and among people over 55.
Israel produces more scientific papers per capita than any other nation and has the highest number of scientists and engineers per capita than any other country in the world.
All of these translate to one of the highest per capita rates of patents filed and to an impressive list of Israeli inventions.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

­
Hating snakes has no basis or merit. Just like your reason for hating Jews.

­I hate them simply because they exist.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And what Akins fails to mention, Jewish inventions and Jewish trained doctors saved his daughters life.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Because you're an idiot.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: And what Akins fails to mention, Jewish inventions and Jewish trained doctors saved his daughters life.

­Name one.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

­
That's the most truthful statement you have made here. No logic or reasoning at all.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Tell us some of the procedures they did to save your daughters life.. I'll find a Jew responsible for the invention of it.

Okay Akins, begin.....

Posted by .
Unregistered

Let's start with the helicopter that flew your daughter to the trauma center...

Jewish invention by Igor Sikorsky

Posted by .
Unregistered

Blood transfusion... Yup, you guessed it, Jewish invention....

Posted by .
Unregistered

Did she get a CAT scan?? Almost certainly... Jewish invention by Robert S. Ledley patent #3,922,522

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Let's start with the helicopter that flew your daughter to the trauma center...

Jewish invention by Igor Sikorsky

­Wrong.

The first operartional helicopter was invented by a gentile German, Henrich Focke, in 1935.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Blood transfusion... Yup, you guessed it, Jewish invention....

­James Blundell (1791-1878) wasn't Jewish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Blundell_(physician)

:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Wrong.

The first operartional helicopter was invented by a gentile German, Henrich Focke, in 1935.

Not by a Scotsman?  Seig Heil, kiltfag!

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Did she get a CAT scan?? Almost certainly... Jewish invention by Robert S. Ledley patent #3,922,522

­CT scanner was invented by Godfrey Housenfield, an English electrical engineer who shared the 1979 Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine with Allan McLeod Cormack for his part in developing the diagnostic technique of X-ray computed tomography (CT).

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.