Delivery fee
$3.99
Sales tax
$2.71
Tip
$10.00

Total:
$45.50

All delivered to me by a sweet White man.

That should tide me over till I get some spicy pad thai and coke delivered for my lunch.

Yuo?

Posted by .
Unregistered

fatty

Posted by .
Unregistered

Three scrambled eggs scrambled in butter
Cherry tomatoes from the garden
A slice of Brownsberry oatnut toast with butter

Eggs are best made in butter. Butter is the only thing which will actually prevent eggs from sticking to the frying pan. :thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

One cereal bar
Water

Posted by .OP
Unregistered

. said: fatty

­
Yes indeed, I won't deny it. I'm 5'3 tall and weigh 608 pounds. That's one of the reasons why I get food delivered to my home so much. At my weight, even stepping out and going to a restaurant is a very physically strenuous task. I also don't enjoy people staring at me and mocking me.

I'm 25 years old and my doctor doesn't think I will make it 26. Fuck it dude, we're all going to die, might as well enjoy life while we still can.

Posted by .OP
Unregistered

. said: Three scrambled eggs scrambled in butter
Cherry tomatoes from the garden
A slice of Brownsberry oatnut toast with butter

Eggs are best made in butter. Butter is the only thing which will actually prevent eggs from sticking to the frying pan. :thumbup:

­
:thumbup:

Posted by .OP
Unregistered

. said: One cereal bar
Water

­
I would much rather eat the buttery scrambled eggs, tomatoes, and buttery toast that the other poster ate over your breakfast but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.OP said:
. said: One cereal bar
Water

­
I would much rather eat the buttery scrambled eggs, tomatoes, and buttery toast that the other poster ate over your breakfast but hey, whatever floats your boat.

I'd much rather be thin, but whatever floats your turds.

Posted by .OP
Unregistered

. said:
I'd much rather be thin, but whatever floats your turds.

­
No one will care if you have a thin corpse or a fat corpse and we're all going to die and die soon, so why bother?

Plus what 99 percent of people who lose weight end up regaining the weight? So why even try?

The doctor doesn't think I'll make it to the age of 26. So I'm not worried about losing weight. I'm not worried about having money for retirement. I'm just burning through my very limited savings now and then I'll be off to meet Jesus.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.OP said:
­
No one will care if you have a thin corpse or a fat corpse and we're all going to die and die soon, so why bother?

Plus what 99 percent of people who lose weight end up regaining the weight? So why even try?

The doctor doesn't think I'll make it to the age of 26. So I'm not worried about losing weight. I'm not worried about having money for retirement. I'm just burning through my very limited savings now and then I'll be off to meet Jesus.

Good points, enjoy what little life you have left.

Posted by .OP
Unregistered

I received my food order. They made some mistakes:

1. Instead of giving me the hibiscus lemonade, which is a dark red color due to the added pomegranate & berries, they gave me the classic yellow lemonade.

2. Instead of giving me the truffle hot chocolate, they gave me a truffle mocha coffee drink with skim milk.

3. Tomato soup was supposed to come with spicy croutons. No croutons were included with the soup.

Also the soup tastes like the cheap $1 store brand pasta sauce you can buy at any grocery store.

The sandwiches, salads, and drinks taste awesome though! I would honestly pay double for them, they're worth it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fruit on the bottom yogurt and a bagel

Posted by .OP
Unregistered

Just had a chat with Grubhub. Discussed my issues with a rep and the rep called Corner Bakery. 

Corner Bakery agreed to refund me for the hot chocolate and apologized for not including the croutons with the soup. They didn't want to refund me for the wrong lemonade I guess lol but that's cool. 

Grubhub also gave me $5 in free grub that I can use for my next order. Considering that I will be placing my next grubhub order in a few hours for 2 spicy pad thai entrees and 2 cokes, that $5 in free grub is pretty much the same as Grubhub giving me a crisp $5 note.

:banana:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.