Topic: SUNIL VERMA GOT OWND AND XPOSED AT THE OTHER BOARD AND HANS HAD A MELTDOWN AND BANNED HIM.
Posted by .
Unregistered

:rofl:

LOVE THIS KIND OF SHIT.

Posted by .
Unregistered

JESUS CHRIST! :lmao:

Lord Pozington and Cajun have already left the board.

Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_

. said: JESUS CHRIST! :lmao:

Lord Pozington and Cajun have already left the board.

­
I think Lord Pozington may be the actual Cole Mankey. Cajun has always been a spineless pussy. I hope he doesn't come here.

Posted by .
Unregistered

TIMELINE of events leading up to Mr_Right's resignation.Posted 12/04/2014 10:38 PM

This is going to come out in the doxx he's about to unload (he has spreadsheeted every conversation / tidbit of PI about me... so I'm beating him to the punch). 

#1 - Quence posts on F2 praising BP policies. I get PM's regarding this, I take action. 
#2 - Quence gets banned. Much to the chagrin of one poster here (*** name withheld because I don't doxx)... but Mr_Right probably will. 
#3 - Said poster starts to follow me around from thread to thread and act like a concern troll. I ask other mods to back me up on a ban. Mr_Right accusses me of being drunk / milking the drama / enjoying the attention. Wrong. Anyways, he refuses to back me up despite the way he treated posters in the past (kitten) being one. 
#4 - I start disabling shit on the board to get my point across to Mr_Right, he doesn't care. He's going to continue dictating how the board runs. 
#5 - Eventually he bans the posters, I relent. Everything is fine... and then. 

#6 - Mr_Right sends me a resignation PM and e-mails other moderators with his intent to leave the board. 
#7 - Everything fine. No password changed, nobody banned. 
#8 - Suddenly PMs start to leak that involved 1 or more moderators (we seriously cant access other PMs...) 
#9 - I lock down all mod accounts that were involved in the threads to find the leak 
#10 - ... Silence 
#11 - Mr_Right shows up here tonight and leaks my geographic location and announces his hew board. 

The end.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Apparently, ferret was the "unnamed poster":

This has nothing to do with ferret. thread that was locked today, correct?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Correction:
#7 .....he changed the password
#8 ......It was probably Hans craving for his daily drama
#11.......citation needed.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: Apparently, ferret was the "unnamed poster":

This has nothing to do with ferret. thread that was locked today, correct?

­
Wait a minute, ferret posts there? I thought it was "buttplug free". He's one of the 4 founding members.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Where's Pablo?

Posted by .
Unregistered

aFTER HAMS SOBERS UP, HE WILL DO THE SAME THING HE ALWAYS DOES, MAKE SOME LAME POST ABOUT HOW HE WILL STAY OUT OF BOARD ISSUES, THEN DISSAPPAR, UNTILL HE GETS WASTED AGAIN.

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
Wait a minute, ferret posts there? I thought it was "buttplug free". He's one of the 4 founding members.

:lol:

Still need a screenshot?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Correction:
#7 .....he changed the password
#8 ......It was probably Hans craving for his daily drama
#11.......citation needed.

­
apparently it was in a chatroom.  yeah, they have a fucking chatroom over there.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­

who were the others?  liberal elite, arse, ferret and you?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:

­
Me, Mascara, ARSE and Ferret. LE came later then left after Ferret started posting his PI on CI.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Where is the PI?

Posted by .
Unregistered

People take these fucking boards too seriously.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: People take these fucking boards too seriously.

­
:goldstar:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Where is the PI?

Posted by .
Unregistered

:nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

LOL! Cajun is being a drama queen crybaby and making an ass out of himself, yet doesn't have the balls to leave. Midas Mercury is white knighting Hans saying his board is PI free, yet doesn't have the balls to meet them up in facebook.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
:lol:

Still need a screenshot?

­
Post regged, Grapefruit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: LOL! Cajun is being a drama queen crybaby and making an ass out of himself, yet doesn't have the balls to leave. Midas Mercury is white knighting Hans saying his board is PI free, yet doesn't have the balls to meet them up in facebook.

I don't know who any of those trolls are and I don't care.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
Me, Mascara, ARSE and Ferret. LE came later then left after Ferret started posting his PI on CI.

­Did you forget about me already?
\
:za:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
\

­
Nope.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
. said:

­

­

What about the Zephyr?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Katalyst said:
­

\

­Stupid cunt.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.