Topic: Trump mocks the #MeToo movement at a rally, again. Let's get pissed ladies and vote Repukes OUT!
Posted by Blue Wave
Unregistered

President Donald Trump mocked the #MeToo movement again at his rally in Pennsylvania on Wednesday night, citing the "rules of MeToo" as the reason he wasn't "allowed" to use an expression.

When talking about winning the state in the 2016 presidential election Trump said, "Pennsylvania hasn't been won for many years by Republicans, but every Republican thinks they're going to win Pennsylvania. ... I used an expression -- you know, there's an expression but under the rules of MeToo I'm not allowed to use that expression anymore. I can't do it."
"It's the person that got away," Trump continued. "See, in the old days, it was a little different," the President added, laughing as a rally attendee told him from the crowd to "do it anyway."
"I would do it, except for these people up there," Trump said, pointing at the cameras and press at the rally. "They would say, did you hear what President Trump said?"

He continued, "So there is an expression, but we'll change the expression: Pennsylvania was always the person who got away, that's pretty good, right, the person that got away?"
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/10/politics/trump-rally-mocks-me-too/index.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

Let's get pissed ladies and vote Repukes OUT!

\

:crybaby:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump will never be president

Posted by .
Unregistered

I find it weird when men like Trump hate women. Incels hating women I can kind of understand because they're frustrated, but a guy who's family money, connections, and being tall has meant he's always had access to women, when a man like that still hates women it's kind of odd. I guess he's just a bully by nature and naturally despises anything smaller and less powerful than he is. Wouldn't surprise me if there was some buried fag stuff going on also, given the plastic surgery disaster types uglies he seems drawn to.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Wouldn't surprise me if there was some buried fag stuff going on also, given the plastic surgery disaster types uglies he seems drawn to.

­
explain the logic behind this

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Wouldn't surprise me if there was some buried fag stuff going on also, given the plastic surgery disaster types uglies he seems drawn to.

­

­
Melania is the type of woman that gay men think is pretty. She's uncute, unfeminine, and angular. That's why women who look like her end up on the cover of magazines, because that's what the homosexual men in the fashion industry think men find attractive.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­
Melania is the type of woman that gay men think is pretty. She's uncute, unfeminine, and angular. That's why women who look like her end up on the cover of magazines, because that's what the homosexual men in the fashion industry think men find attractive.

^^

Aspie has got a point!  Melanie looks like a Thailand ladyboy.  Only much, much taller.
/
:ebert:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:faggot:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I find it weird when men like Trump hate women. Incels hating women I can kind of understand because they're frustrated, but a guy who's family money, connections, and being tall has meant he's always had access to women, when a man like that still hates women it's kind of odd. I guess he's just a bully by nature and naturally despises anything smaller and less powerful than he is. Wouldn't surprise me if there was some buried fag stuff going on also, given the plastic surgery disaster types uglies he seems drawn to.

­
Trump has had very little success with women. Just at the women in his life. They are women he's had to pay for and foreigners who were looking for a sugar daddy. His anger toward women is because he can't meet them without paying for them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

They want to be grabbed by the pussy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump is a closet gang banger

Posted by .Judge Brett
Unregistered

. said: They want to be grabbed by the pussy.

­
GRE!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

:potd:

I've always wondered why Donald Trump would choose such an ugly woman like Melania. Considering how rich and famous he is, I always thought he could do a lot better.

Even his first wife, Ivana, is ugly as sin now but was ugly as a young woman too. WTF was he thinking?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Spanks thinks he's a lady. :lol:

Posted by DINGING_SWICK
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­

­:kojak:

Posted by poundMeToo
Unregistered

every girly movement is laughable

get back in the kitchen and make me some dinner

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.