Topic: Economist Tards - Trump is blaming the fed for the crash. BUT WHY?
Posted by .
Unregistered

I thought the job of the fed was to take away the punchbowl when the party gets started. Powell is raising rates. He isn't another Greenspan who kept the rates too low too long.

How can Trump and Jim Cramer blame the fed?

Posted by .
Unregistered

The FED is a private Anglo/Jew company that loans the US government its own money at interest.

:moreyouknow:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The FED is a private Anglo/Jew company that loans the US government its own money at interest.

:nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The FED is a private Anglo/Jew company that loans the US government its own money at interest.

I thought that was the lizard people. I'm confused now. :confused:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 I'm confused now.
\
:genyconnor:

The penis goes into the vagina. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

:nuke:

:nuke::nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:schlomo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Americans are too witless and cowardly to end the Federal Reserve.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Americans work so that the monarchies of Europe do not have to.  Find the full ownership of the Federal Reserve and you have found the scale of the parasites...

Posted by .
Unregistered

­The chair is the "active executive officer" of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. The chair is chosen by the President of the United States from among the members of the Board of Governors; and serves for four-year-terms after appointment. A chair may be appointed for several consecutive terms.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Americans are too witless and cowardly to end the Federal Reserve.

Most people don't know what it is or how it fucks us over with debt inflation.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Americans work so that the monarchies of Europe do not have to.  Find the full ownership of the Federal Reserve and you have found the scale of the parasites...

:nuke::nuke::nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

That's a very accurate description. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

:digtbk:

"The Federal Reserve banks are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen. 
There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this nation is run by the
International bankers" — Congressman Louis T. McFadden (Rep. Pa)

Posted by .
Unregistered

"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance." -- James Madison

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Try Jew/Anglo if there even is any Anglo involvement at all they sure did not start it and are not controlling it.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

He takes credit when the DOW raises 1000 pts in 5 weeks but blames others when it drops 1377 pts in 2 days

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: He takes credit when the DOW raises 1000 pts in 5 weeks but blames others when it drops 1377 pts in 2 days

­

I'm getting up early to watch the sun raise
/
:winner:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.