Topic: Where is James "Rimbo" Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Sex with underage daughters in his friends pool house could not possibly construed as raype. Oh wait, state law mandates that pesky age of consent deal.
:mittens:

Didn't Jambes preg Hogatha and the whole drama is well known redboard lore? Why the fucq doesn't Jambes just fold up his yurt and move teh fucq along?

Posted by .
Unregistered

22 more mutha fuckin' pages of RimbOwnage!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Life loser

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Life loser

:yoda: Yes OP is a life loser.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Who is james rimbo marks and why should i give a fuck? Cliff notes please

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I dunno, I'm not seeing the issue here. Obviously the rape thing is a lie, so who knows what else is just butthurt gone wild?

Sex with underage daughters in his friends pool house could not possibly construed as raype. Oh wait, state law mandates that pesky age of consent deal.

­It has been proven that you are incorrect, dummy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said: I dunno, I'm not seeing the issue here. Obviously the rape thing is a lie, so who knows what else is just butthurt gone wild?

­It has been proven that you are incorrect, dummy.

­
Oh hi rimbo

Posted by .
Unregistered

Thread needs more Rimbo pics

Posted by .
Unregistered

:morecowbell::banana::banana::morecowbell:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bean:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Didn't Jambes preg Hogatha and the whole drama is well known redboard lore? Why the fucq doesn't Jambes just fold up his yurt and move teh fucq along?

­When was the last time you were evaluated by a psycholgist?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:

­
It's more than lore, James bragged about her. Then when things fell apart the girl's step-mother showed up on the board to confirm it. It was also confirmed on the blog of the girl's sister.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
. said:

­
It's more than lore, James bragged about her. Then when things fell apart the girl's step-mother showed up on the board to confirm it. It was also confirmed on the blog of the girl's sister.

­Still playing the phony rape/underage lies, Quixalyst? So the sister and stepmother weren't happy. So what?

You lie like the typical Libscum. No one believes you.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
­Still playing the phony rape/underage lies, Quixalyst? So the sister and stepmother weren't happy. So what?

Neither of our posts you're quoting said anything about rape or underage.. Freudian slip? 

:hmmm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
. said:

­

­
This shows how little life you truly have.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
­
This shows how little life you truly have.

­
Howso, because I remember it? You remember every detail about me. What's the difference.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
. said:

Neither of our posts you're quoting said anything about rape or underage.. Freudian slip? 

:hmmm:

­That has been part of your theme forever, Chubby. You made it your meme.

Anyway, have a nice day obsessing over this guy. It's the thrill of your life.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:

Given how your son is ballooning into another Spanky maybe you shouldn't accuse others of being chubby, Failure To Provide.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
. said:

Given how your son is ballooning into another Spanky maybe you shouldn't accuse others of being chubby, Failure To Provide.

­You sound like a very repressed homosexual. Keep guessing who I am, maybe I'm Spanky!

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
­You sound like a very repressed homosexual. Keep guessing who I am, maybe I'm Spanky!

­
Yeah you're the one mysterious guy who checks Jimbo's threads every day for over a decade to defend him. I think you used to go by the moniker "Not_James". :rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
. said:

­
Yeah you're the one mysterious guy who checks Jimbo's threads every day for over a decade to defend him. I think you used to go by the moniker "Not_James". :rolleyes:

­
:rolleyes:

This response is a clear cry for help.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Katalyst said:
. said:

­

­
:rolleyes:

This response is a clear cry for help.

­
It's a little game he plays. He thinks he's being original : lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
. said:

­

OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Attacking innocent children is very gay. Just in case you didn't know.

Are you bi?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.