Topic: Traffic is down. The eagle just shat and EBT card freshly recharged, Akins is on a two week drunk.
Posted by .
Unregistered


But I thought you couldn't buy alcohol with an EBT card?


We barter to get around the Jew-restrictions.   Hormel canned ham...  good as cash in this part of the world!
\
:manlet:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lol:

his great great great great grandfather had a job once, between stays in the poorhouse

because of that Akins thinks the entire clan is entitled to gimmedats forever


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


I've been busy for the past few hours installing some wall-mounted light fixtures that I ordered for my son's bedroom that FedEx delivered earlier today. Had to run to town twice to get parts - the metal mounting bracket that came with them didn't fit the outlet boxes on the wall, and then the wire nuts that they sent were too small, so I had to run back to the store to get a larger size.

Finally got them wired up and mounted, they look really nice on each side of his headboard.

image


Posted by .
Unregistered


You out 120V fixtures within reach of your 4 year old son?  AYRTS?


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: You out 120V fixtures within reach of your 4 year old son?  AYRTS?

­He's 5 and he isn't stupid.

If I tell him to not touch them, he won't touch them.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­He's 5 and he isn't stupid.

If I tell him to not touch them, he won't touch them.

My dad tried that with me when I was 5.  It didn't always work.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­He's 5 and he isn't stupid.

If I tell him to not touch them, he won't touch them.

My dad tried that with me when I was 5.  It didn't always work.

­Well, you're a image


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Well, you're a

I could wire in one of those fixtures at age 6 or 7.  And you?


Posted by death2me
Reminder: U=U


Akins said: I've been busy for the past few hours installing some wall-mounted light fixtures that I ordered for my son's bedroom that FedEx delivered earlier today. Had to run to town twice to get parts - the metal mounting bracket that came with them didn't fit the outlet boxes on the wall, and then the wire nuts that they sent were too small, so I had to run back to the store to get a larger size.

Finally got them wired up and mounted, they look really nice on each side of his headboard.

image

That looks like an outdoor light.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said:
That looks like an outdoor light.

Littlefat isn't very smart.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


death2me said:
That looks like an outdoor light.

­It's a Craftsman/Mission style light, it can be used indoors or on a porch.

I was going for an outdoorsy look. I considered several different fixtures, but that was the one I liked the best.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­It's a Craftsman/Mission style light, it can be used indoors or on a porch.

I was going for an outdoorsy look. I considered several different fixtures, but that was the one I liked the best.

Why didn't you rewire it for 12VDC LEDs?


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­It's a Craftsman/Mission style light, it can be used indoors or on a porch.

I was going for an outdoorsy look. I considered several different fixtures, but that was the one I liked the best.

Why didn't you rewire it for 12VDC LEDs?

­I have 4.5 watt LED (25 watt equivalent) bulbs screwed into it. Damn bulbs cost over $12 each.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­I have 4.5 watt LED (25 watt equivalent) bulbs screwed into it. Damn bulbs cost over $12 each.

They cost half that at WalFart.

They're cheaper in the long run.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­I have 4.5 watt LED (25 watt equivalent) bulbs screwed into it. Damn bulbs cost over $12 each.

They cost half that at WalFart.

They're cheaper in the long run.

­That's where I bought them, but they only had the GE brand in that size.

I bought a couple of 40 watt equivalent LED bulbs for some other lamps last week. The Walmart brand runs about $6.80 cents a bulb.

They were too bright for these fixtures though, so I decided to get something smaller and dimmer.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­That's where I bought them, but they only had the GE brand in that size.

I bought a couple of 40 watt equivalent LED bulbs for some other lamps last week. The Walmart brand runs about $6.80 cents a bulb.

They were too bright for these fixtures though, so I decided to get something smaller and dimmer.

Wrap a condom over the LEDs.  :lol:

Seriously, build a diffuser.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­That's where I bought them, but they only had the GE brand in that size.

I bought a couple of 40 watt equivalent LED bulbs for some other lamps last week. The Walmart brand runs about $6.80 cents a bulb.

They were too bright for these fixtures though, so I decided to get something smaller and dimmer.

Wrap a condom over the LEDs.  :lol:

Seriously, build a diffuser.

­Why?

The bulbs I have in the fixtures that I installed today work fine.

The other brighter LEDs are fine in the lamps that I have them in.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Why?

The bulbs I have in the fixtures that I installed today work fine.

The other brighter LEDs are fine in the lamps that I have them in.

Just to be able to take stock parts and make them work the way you want them to.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­Why?

The bulbs I have in the fixtures that I installed today work fine.

The other brighter LEDs are fine in the lamps that I have them in.

Just to be able to take stock parts and make them work the way you want them to.

­Everything works fine.

You're an aspie that tears everything apart.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Everything works fine.

You're an aspie that tears everything apart.

And rebuilds it better than factory specs.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­Everything works fine.

You're an aspie that tears everything apart.

And rebuilds it better than factory specs.

­Aspie.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Aspie.

That's your definition of Asperger's Syndrome?  You really suck at science.  Stick to Jews.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­He's 5 and he isn't stupid.

If I tell him to not touch them, he won't touch them.

­
He's an Akins…  if you tell him that touching them is like having a job he'll be safe.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­Aspie.

That's your definition of Asperger's Syndrome?  You really suck at science.  Stick to Jews.

­Many people with Aspergers have a compulsion to take things apart.

Your Ham Radio hobby is another indicator.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Many people with Aspergers have a compulsion to take things apart.

Your Ham Radio hobby is another indicator.

Obviously, your understanding of psychology and mental disorders is very limited.  I'd say you're much closer to being an Aspie than most.  You're self-centeredness is a very good indicator.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close