Topic: Stormwatch 2014
Posted by Ben Martinez
Unregistered

A lot of rain coming down today, amigos.  Since I have no rush deadlines to meet, I took the day off and slept most of the day.  A good feature for working for yourself. :digtbk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Good that you're getting some serious rain. The price of lettuce is getting too high; we need your lettuce to increase the supply and bring down the price. :thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Good that you're getting some serious rain. The price of lettuce is getting too high; we need your lettuce to increase the supply and bring down the price. :thumbup:

Lettuce isn't harvested in the l.a. region, tard.  Don't you think this is tired out now?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Lettuce isn't harvested in the l.a. region, tard.  Don't you think this is tired out now?

­You really think this pendejo is posting from LA? Based on the last db breach ben posts from around Fresno

Posted by Ben Martinez
Unregistered

. said:
­You really think this pendejo is posting from LA? Based on the last db breach ben posts from around Fresno

:lol:

Prove it.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

i did some research and it turns out that Ben is a paisa and a Norteno. :lol:

Posted by Ben Martinez
Unregistered

The Gumbi said: i did some research and it turns out that Ben is a paisa and a Norteno. :lol:

I don't have to do any research to know that you know nothing of Aztlan.  :lol:

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Ben Martinez said:
I don't have to do any research to know that you know nothing of Aztlan.  :lol:

Aztlan is rising, waboso

Posted by Ben Martinez
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:
Aztlan is rising, waboso

And what do you know about it, gabacho?  You don't speak Spanish or Nahuatl for that matter.  :lol:

I once mentioned a fire pit ritual that I do in my back yard and you asked if I was Hawaiian.  :lol:

Jeezzus dude.

Posted by The gumbi
Unregistered

Ben Martinez said:
And what do you know about it, gabacho?  You don't speak Spanish or Nahuatl for that matter.  :lol:

I once mentioned a fire pit ritual that I do in my back yard and you asked if I was Hawaiian.  :lol:

Jeezzus dude.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

The gumbi said:
Ben Martinez said:

Jeezzus dude.

Sounds like you're making shut up, chuntaro. Is your front yard a parking lot for Stater Bros shopping cart?

Posted by Ben Martinez
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:
Sounds like you're making shut up, chuntaro. Is your front yard a parking lot for Stater Bros shopping cart?

I ain't making nuthing up.  You just fail at every turn with me.

C'mon ese.  I thought you were so great at destroying people.

Better stick to 911 and chemtrails and bragging about your stock portfolio.  :lol:

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Ben Martinez said:
I ain't making nuthing up.  You just fail at every turn with me.

C'mon ese.  I thought you were so great at destroying people.

Better stick to 911 and chemtrails and bragging about your stock portfolio.  :lol:

You're either making shit up or I was trolling your ass, carnal.

Posted by Ben Martinez
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:
You're either making shit up or I was trolling your ass, carnal.

Here we go with the " I was only funnin with you " excuse.  :lol:

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Ben Martinez said:
Here we go with the " I was only funnin with you " excuse.  :lol:

Who would most people believe? A guero with a master's or a mojado who believes Lucha Libre is real? :lol:

Posted by Ben Martinez
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:
Who would most people believe? A guero with a master's or a mojado who believes Lucha Libre is real? :lol:

Read my comment in the latest rassling thread that I posted today, stupid.  :lol:

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Ben Martinez said:
Read my comment in the latest rassling thread that I posted today, stupid.  :lol:

No. 

:mittens:

Posted by Ben Martinez
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:

P.S. Nice that you admitted to being a guero.  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ben Martinez said:

Jeezzus dude.

:lol:

Posted by Ben Martinez
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:
No. 

:mittens:

What are you afraid of?  That the board will laugh at you?  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

How is the pay when you work for yourself?

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Ben Martinez said:
The Gumbi said:

Half Mexican, non-Indian.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ben Martinez said:

His hairdresser made it that way.

Posted by Ben Martinez
Unregistered

. said: How is the pay when you work for yourself?

It's a service that has peaks and valleys.  It all depends on the kind of client I have and the repeat orders.  Sometimes I'm so booked that I recruit friends for help and other times when I watch a lot of TV.
But it's a good trade for me.  I've always worked better alone than in a factory.
The highest pay comes from the signage for hospitals and hotels.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ben Martinez said:
It's a service that has peaks and valleys.  It all depends on the kind of client I have and the repeat orders.  Sometimes I'm so booked that I recruit friends for help and other times when I watch a lot of TV.
But it's a good trade for me.  I've always worked better alone than in a factory.
The highest pay comes from the signage for hospitals and hotels.

­http://www.cahighways.org/images/i5crossing.gif

This signage job was your biggest jackpot.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.