Topic: Deleting threads. Banning. Censorship.
Posted by .
Unregistered

:nono:

That's part of why everybody went to the new board.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: :nono:

­You just described what goes on at F169 on a daily basis.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said: :nono:

Exactly!

F169 has no business calling itself a Free Speech Board.  Of all the redboards, it is by far the least free speech board.  Their ban and deletion list supports this FACT.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:apu:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

F169 is a circle-jerk for Jesus-loving, flag-waving, Israel-first, patriotard repukes.

Anyone that criticizes Christianity, women or Jews on F169 gets the boot.

It's basically like Stormfront in that respect.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What?

Hams board is a nazi echo chamber. All they do is complain about Jews.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: What?

Hams board is a nazi echo chamber. All they do is complain about Jews.

­They complain, but when you start posting actual evidence exposing Jewish perfidy you get banned for OCD or flooding or some bullshit excuse.

Posted by free.speech
Unregistered

look on the bright side: at least their pms are open for the world to read.

http://www.spamharvest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16526

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

Akins said:
­They complain, but when you start posting actual evidence exposing Jewish perfidy you get banned for OCD or flooding or some bullshit excuse.

They're banning you because of OCD and flooding. They don't mind the nazi bullshit.

You could spaz out and post lengthy, irrelevant diatribes about chess strategies and they would ban you just the same.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

­

Did we ask you what you thought, fake Akins?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

­

Did we ask you what you thought, fake Akins?

­My statements are not dependent on the requests or the wishes of others.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

death2me said:
Akins said:

They're banning you because of OCD and flooding. They don't mind the nazi bullshit.

You could spaz out and post lengthy, irrelevant diatribes about chess strategies and they would ban you just the same.

­Wrong, Jews don't mind Whites being "stupid racists", in fact they like them, because the help make racists look bad, which is what Jews want;  but they get worried when someone comes along who is a convincing and compelling racist.

When they see that happen, they panic and start frantically swinging the ban-hammer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If Jews are so smart and so rich why did Jew filled Eastern Europe always lag behind Western Europe in every possible way??????

Poland should have been the world's superpower with all those Jews from prior to WW2

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: If Jews are so smart and so rich why did Jew filled Eastern Europe always lag behind Western Europe in every possible way??????

Poland should have been the world's superpower with all those Jews from prior to WW2

­Jews only thrive where the hosts are prosperous.

Jews themselves shun manual labor, therefore they themselves produce nothing tangible. Instead they profit from marketing that which is produced by the labor of gentiles.

Eastern Europe doesn't exactly have a long history of producing anything tangible that the rest of the world wants.

Also many Jews fled to Poland in earlier centuries after having been driven out of more prosperous Western European nations who had grown weary of the Jews underhanded business practices and scheming.

Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_

Akins said:

­
Look Akins, I know you are mentally ill and all, but even you have to admit that you are truly OCD as fuck. You are the master of the "wall of text".

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Original_Lonley_Guy_ said:
Akins said:

­
Look Akins, I know you are mentally ill and all, but even you have to admit that you are truly OCD as fuck. You are the master of the "wall of text".

­That's more laziness than it is OCD.

I would rather cut-and-paste than type original posts when the c&p gets the point across just as good as an ad lib post.

You fucks simply aren't worth my effort.

Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_

Akins said:

I would rather cut-and-paste than type original posts when the c&p gets the point across just as good as an ad lib post.

­
So why post here? Do you get some sort of gratification out of boring the everloving shit out of everyone?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Original_Lonley_Guy_ said:
Akins said:

­
So why post here? Do you get some sort of gratification out of boring the everloving shit out of everyone?

­Because I can.

I don't care fuck all about you.

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

Akins said:
­Because I can.

I don't care fuck all about you.

BUT I'M BANNED BECAUSE OF JOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!
\
:insane:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Funny, a while ago they were emailing akins begging him to post there

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Exactly!

F169 has no business calling itself a Free Speech Board.  Of all the redboards, it is by far the least free speech board.  Their ban and deletion list supports this FACT.

They alter and edit that ban list to make it appear as if they are banning a lot less than they do.  I've had the same ban number twice.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The new board scares me.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Funny, a while ago they were emailing akins begging him to post there

­They must have sent it to an obsolete e-mail address then. I never received any e-mail from anyone on F169.

Whoever is running that board has me permabanned.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Also many Jews fled to Poland in earlier centuries after having been driven out of more prosperous Western European nations who had grown weary of the Jews underhanded business practices and scheming.

­
You seem conflicted. You say Jews only thrive in rich areas but then you say Jews were driven out of rich areas of Europe. 

There are plenty of non-Jews who are willing to take your money via schemes.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

­
You seem conflicted. You say Jews only thrive in rich areas but then you say Jews were driven out of rich areas of Europe. 

There are plenty of non-Jews who are willing to take your money via schemes.

­Jews did thrive in prosperous Western European countries, but they did so by undermining the business and politics and economies of their host nations who eventually expelled them once they caught on to what the Jews were up to.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.