Topic: More lulz - Detroit now in blackout conditions
Posted by .
Unregistered


WalterScottDempsey said:
­They're just trying to fuck us and the Russians over for a period of time.

Other OPEC nations are getting pissed......especially Venezuela.


Posted by WalterScottDempsey
Moderator


. said:
Other OPEC nations are getting pissed......especially Venezuela.

­Funny how they did it at this very moment in time just as we were about to get into an oil race with the Russians...


Posted by .
Unregistered


WalterScottDempsey said:
­Funny how they did it at this very moment in time just as we were about to get into an oil race with the Russians...

Venezuela needs at least $75/bbl to keep their socialism going.

Don't underestimate the Russians; they've taken way worse beatings and ended up on top.


Posted by WalterScottDempsey
Moderator


. said:
Venezuela needs at least $75/bbl to keep their socialism going.

Don't underestimate the Russians; they've taken way worse beatings and ended up on top.

­They're also punishing us for getting sick of their oil prices and taking matters into our own hands. They're trying to squash our energy independence effort.


Posted by .
Unregistered


WalterScottDempsey said:
­They're also punishing us for getting sick of their oil prices and taking matters into our own hands. They're trying to squash our energy independence effort.

They really can't, unless they want Riyadh to turn into a shitpit of mud huts.


Posted by WalterScottDempsey
Moderator


. said:
They really can't, unless they want Riyadh to turn into a shitpit of mud huts.

­You think they're anything but short-sighted? Even their pet ISIS has turned against them.


Posted by .
Unregistered


WalterScottDempsey said:
­You think they're anything but short-sighted? Even their pet ISIS has turned against them.

They did take over the oil reserves from the British and Americans years ago.  That was good thinking.


Posted by WalterScottDempsey
Moderator


. said:
They did take over the oil reserves from the British and Americans years ago.  That was good thinking.

­Indeed. ISIS are playing for the long run, they have the support of the Saddamists it seems.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Walter and Lichen blowing each other with their retarded opinions again? :boring:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Walter and Lichen blowing each other with their retarded opinions again? :tard:

faggot!


Posted by .
Unregistered


LOL nogs. They'll finish turning Detroit into a Sally Struthers commercial before too long.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close