Topic: Maybe lenin was right, ongoing revolution is essential
Posted by .
Unregistered

Racial, class, political, religious, gender, intellectual, etc

Posted by .
Unregistered

I just can't wait till we can shoot negroes dead again, oh wait ..

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What is essential is racism, it is the "us" vs. "them" way of thinking that is critical to the survival of any group.

Altruism is self-destruction.

Posted by .
Unregistered

ITT: :winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said: What is essential is racism, it is the "us" vs. "them" way of thinking that is critical to the survival of any group.

I did a report on this in Psyc class and got an A on it. I compared racism to a football rivalry and the thought process behind it. :digtbk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I just can't wait till we can shoot negroes dead again, oh wait ..

­
You scared to do it yourself?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I just can't wait till we can shoot negroes dead again, oh wait ..

­
You scared to do it yourself?

I'd wind up shooting myself in the face
You have to get training to do it right
Why do you think the shooting range targets are always black?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lenin was a commie who slaughtered capitalist pigs like you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Lenin was a commie who slaughtered capitalist pigs like you.

And your point is?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said: What is essential is racism, it is the "us" vs. "them" way of thinking that is critical to the survival of any group.

Who are "us" and "them"?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:

Who are "us" and "them"?

­Any race that wants to survive as a race - Whites, Asians, etc.

Only Whites are dependent on racial purity however, since a person cannot be both mixed and White. Being White means being un-mixed, pure White.

Blacks, Arabs, Mexicans, etc. (even Asians) can and are mixed with other races; but Whiteness is a category of exclusion - if you are 100% pure European with no non-European admixture, then you are White; otherwise you are mixed and can't be considered White.

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

Akins said:

Only Whites are dependent on racial purity however, since a person cannot be both mixed and White. Being White means being un-mixed, pure White.

Blacks, Arabs, Mexicans, etc. (even Asians) can and are mixed with other races; but Whiteness is a category of exclusion - if you are 100% pure European with no non-European admixture, then you are White; otherwise you are mixed and can't be considered White.

That makes no sense.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

death2me said:
Akins said:

That makes no sense.

­White = clean, pure, untainted, unsullied, unmiscegenated.

Other races are what they are - groups of people the same general origin, but not exclusively anything.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Yet, despite your so-called racial purity, you're a burden on society.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

Yet, despite your so-called racial purity, you're a burden on society.

­No all-White society exists on this planet, so fuck multicultural society.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

You're still a burden.  In Nazi Germany, they would of forced you to work.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

You're still a burden.  In Nazi Germany, they would of forced you to work.

­You miss my point.

No all-White society exists anywhere on this planet, not in America, not in Europe, nowhere.

So I say fuck this stinking multicultural society. Fuck it good.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­You miss my point.

No all-White society exists anywhere on this planet, not in America, not in Europe, nowhere.

When the time comes to actually do something about it, you'll still be shut into your tiny hovel, pounding away angrily at your keyboard.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
­You miss my point.

When the time comes to actually do something about it, you'll still be shut into your tiny hovel, pounding away angrily at your keyboard.

­Meanwhile, why the fuck should I work to support this multicultural clusterfuck?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Meanwhile, why the fuck should I work to support this multicultural clusterfuck?

My point is if there ever is a Nazi revolution in America, you'd do whatever it took to avoid getting dirty, sweaty, or bloody in the conflict.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

My point is if there ever is a Nazi revolution in America, you'd do whatever it took to avoid getting dirty, sweaty, or bloody in the conflict.

­There's not going to be any Nazi revolution, dimwit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Which is why I said "if", you needle-dicked cretin.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

Which is why I said "if", you needle-dicked cretin.

­So you had no point other than just being a contentious contrarian

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­So you had no point other than just being a contentious contrarian

All I said is, no matter what, you do nothing but screech on the net.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.