Topic: I'm looking forward to DEATH.
Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

Should be pretty good.

Posted by .Pablo
Unregistered

Me too. I am a gay White man. Remember I sent you a picture of my dick? What did you think about that?

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: Should be pretty good.

I saw you said that on Twitter but I wouldn't respond there. Nobody ever responds to you, people don't know what the hell to say to your morbid musings :lol:

Posted by suicide.boi
Unregistered

Don't talk about it, do it you pussy.

Posted by Hams
Unregistered

­If I ran this board, I would ban you AGAIN. Because you deserve it. Miserable little cunt.

Posted by .
Unregistered

How would you know that you're dead?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm looking forward to your DEATH as well.

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

. said:
I saw you said that on Twitter but I wouldn't respond there. Nobody ever responds to you, people don't know what the hell to say to your morbid musings :lol:

They do respond by sending dozens and dozens of spam e-mails. :madbanana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said:

They do respond by sending dozens and dozens of spam e-mails. :madbanana:

because they love you and care about your well-being :lol:

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

. said:
because they love you and care about your well-being :lol:

­:lol: Pricks.

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

I'm a dumb, worthless, awful failure. Death to me. Pathetic.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: I'm a dumb, worthless, awful failure. Death to me. Pathetic.

Yes Katalyst you are.......all democrats are. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Yes Katalyst you are.......all democrats are. :LOL:

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm still looking forward to your DEATH as well.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Either do it or SHUT THE FUCK UP. You idiot CUNT.  My brother, aged 51, was diagnosed with kidney cancer last Tuesday.  His kidney and adrenal gland will be removed next week.  He has a 70% chance of surviving 12 months, and a 50% chance of surviving 5 years.  

I hope cancer comes knocking on YOUR door, so we don't have to listen to you idiot CUNT troll any more.  Fuck off.

Posted by Hams
Unregistered

^^^ This is EXACTLY why d2m/katalyst was banned from f169. His miserable and insensitive mocking of people with REAL mental health problem.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hams said: ^^^ This is EXACTLY why d2m/katalyst was banned from f169. His miserable and insensitive mocking of people with REAL mental health problem.

go fuck yourself

Posted by .
Unregistered

I am suicide dot. I have always loved and supported D2M. 

We are all D2M. Who among us HASN'T spent the last decade fantasizing in lurid detail about suicide at least 5-10 times an hour? Suicidal ideation is more than just a way of life: It becomes as natural as breathing.

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

Hams said: ^^^ This is EXACTLY why d2m/katalyst was banned from f169. His miserable and insensitive mocking of people with REAL mental health problem.

­Um, I do have a real mental health problem. (Though I believe that my assessment of life's value is accurate and that everyone else is misguided.)

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

. said: I am suicide dot. I have always loved and supported D2M. 

We are all D2M. Who among us HASN'T spent the last decade fantasizing in lurid detail about suicide at least 5-10 times an hour? Suicidal ideation is more than just a way of life: It becomes as natural as breathing.

­That's what I'm wondering. Is everyone else suicidal?

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
­That's what I'm wondering. Is everyone else suicidal?

I know I am. I am pretty sure a good chunk of the population is. But there are also plenty of normies who go about life seemingly without obsessively contemplating the pros and cons of different methods all day every day.

Wouldn't life just be simpler if we were dead?

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
­Um, I do have a real mental health problem. (Though I believe that my assessment of life's value is accurate and that everyone else is misguided.)

­

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.