Topic: Fulbright scholar Michael Gilmor dead at 22-23
Posted by .friend
Unregistered

NOT A SUICIDE OR ACCIDENT AND NOBODIES BUSINESS. RESPECT THE FAMILY AND MICHAEL. HE WAS A GREAT PERSON!

Posted by .
Unregistered

.friend said: NOT A SUICIDE OR ACCIDENT AND NOBODIES BUSINESS. RESPECT THE FAMILY AND MICHAEL. HE WAS A GREAT PERSON!

­
Yeah, whatever.  People die, too bad.

All I want to know is if he died a virgin at 23.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Have some compassion for God's sake. HE WAS somebodies son, grandson, brother, nephew, boyfriend and friend.  I pray you never go through this with a love one dying so young.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
.friend said: NOT A SUICIDE OR ACCIDENT AND NOBODIES BUSINESS. RESPECT THE FAMILY AND MICHAEL. HE WAS A GREAT PERSON!

­

Btw, karma is a bitch. I would watch out if I were you

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:  God's sake. HE WAS somebodies son, grandson, brother, nephew, boyfriend and friend.  

So was hitler.

Your point?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: He died of an aortic aneurysm, so it was just bad luck.

:hmmm: Interdasting... and quite rare, *if true*. I've found nothing on Google about it. 

What a terrible combination - an exceptional brain and a shitty aorta that cancels all talents, prospects and dreams this early in life.

Aortic Aneurysm - my heart goes out to him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

They always say a person is great after they die.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

They always say a person is great after they die.

­
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

Btw, karma is a bitch. I would watch out if I were you

­
I risk my life often enough and I'm sure karma will indeed catch up with me some day. Being an occasional asshole is what society pays me for.

We're all heading in the same direction as poor Michael, and nobody will even know of OUR passing.. If I could give him a kidney, blood, or a piece of my liver to save his life, I definitely would.  But that was not an option,  so all I want now is to know if he died a virgin. He was a nice guy, those often finish last? Chances are he never tasted carnal love in his short life.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He died of a sudden brain hemorrhage...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
If you spend your money now you won't have any left for your golden years and will end up homeless. When you're in your 70s and 80s is when you really start enjoying life.

you mean you're saving your money for your future doctor?

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you have any compassion at all you will all delete this stuff before his family goes to google his name and has to see this. Truth not whatever this will all go away for all of you but for the rest of their lives they google his name and see this non-sense! Have compassion! Delete all of this

Posted by .
Unregistered

This is an interview with a fellow student who was his girlfriend per their FB pages. So I would presume they had sex if they were in a relationship and spent a year in Poland alone together.

On her FB page one of her friends had this comment: "My dear Bri....I don’t know details but I’m putting things together. Please know that you are in my heart and I’m sending you much love."

"Putting things together"? Who would put things together and come up with aortic aneurysm? Whatever happened it is very sad.

https://archive.storycorps.org/interviews/fulbright-stories-briana-krewson-and-michael-gilmor/

Posted by .
Unregistered

Again for the person who started this please delete it for the sake of this boys family! This will all be a memory for u but to have to read this crap for his family is horrific! I was googling to read a story on him and got this. He died from an an anurism as stated.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Obituary says he passed suddenly. He wasn't in the news for an accident so it's likely an overdose or suicide. He sounded like he had everything going for him in this 2017 interview.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Definitely was not suicide or overdose. it was natural causes and don't ever assume, especially about this exceptional young man­.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Definitely was not suicide or overdose. it was natural causes and don't ever assume, especially about this exceptional young man­.

­
You never met him so anything you say is an assumption too. When a young person dies due to a medical event especially a person who has had noteworthy achievements, the cause is usually stated.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
:hmmm: Interdasting... and quite rare, *if true*. I've found nothing on Google about it. 

What a terrible combination - an exceptional brain and a shitty aorta that cancels all talents, prospects and dreams this early in life.

­
The link I posted had added the note about the aortic aneurysm. It looks to be extremely rare at that age and from his picture he looked like he was in shape. One cause is infection, maybe he picked up some weird bug in Poland or some other place in his travels.

­
She don't lie 
She don't lie 
She don't lie 
COCAINE

Posted by .
Unregistered

He passed away because of an aortic aneurysm, please have more respect on this page. It's sad enough a bright young man passed away, but you shouldn't fight or make false assumptions on this page. Prayers for the Gilmor family :(

Posted by .
Unregistered

His family shouldn't have to read through all of these horrible things when they search up his name.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: His family shouldn't have to read through all of these horrible things when they search up his name.

­
Why would anyone take this place seriously when they look at posts by Katalyst and Richie Richvale?

Posted by .
Unregistered

If he was so smart why didn't he get into an Ivy League school?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If he was so smart why didn't he get into an Ivy League school?

­Because he was a devout Roman Catholic and thus chose Providence College.

Posted by .
Unregistered

RIP.

https://en.fulbright.edu.pl/today-is-a-very-sad-day/

Posted by .
Unregistered

I knew him personally, this was an unexpected tragedy. This thread is full of clueless and disrespectful people.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.