Topic: Does electricity have mass and weight ?
Posted by magbas.nli
Unregistered

F2.Science.Guy said:
­Yes, and it goes back into the wall, but its vigor is still left within your residence as work, light and heat.

Must be the work of the Devil.

Posted by F2.Science.Guy
Unregistered

magbas.nli said: Must be the work of the Devil.

Yes... useful work, however devilish.

Posted by .
Unregistered

When you pull the plug out of the wall on say a space heater that is running you'll often see a fairly large arc. that has to have some weight.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: When you pull the plug out of the wall on say a space heater that is running you'll often see a fairly large arc. that has to have some weight.

How do you figure that? Do you know what it is composed of?

Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_

F2.Science.Guy said:
Original_Lonley_Guy_ said: This guy is still posting his bullshit?

Dude, fuck off. You don't know shit about physics.

­Then choose any particular sentence and post a rebuttal about it.

I note you're avoiding doing that now. You simply aren't in command of the facts, and I have to constantly correct you.

I suggest leaving this thread to the people with real educations in physics and chemistry.

Some friendly advice.

I already answered the question correctly and was backed up by another poster. You on the other hand filled the thread with erroneous garbage like you always do. Just stop it.

Is this Lichen? If so, fuck off.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: When you pull the plug out of the wall on say a space heater that is running you'll often see a fairly large arc. that has to have some weight.

How do you figure that? Do you know what it is composed of?

­Yes, it is cold fusion of the positive electrons.

Posted by F2.Science.Guy
Unregistered

Original_Lonley_Guy_ said: I already answered the question correctly and was backed up by another poster.

­Then it can't possibly trouble you to copy the sentence as I requested, then rebut it. An easy 20 seconds of your time.

But I predict you won't do that. Because you never did it in the first place.

Real educated men (like myself) defend their positions. Charlatans (like you) engage in emotional outbursts.

F2.Science.Guy said:
Original_Lonley_Guy_ said: I already answered the question correctly and was backed up by another poster.

­Then it can't possibly trouble you to copy the sentence as I requested, then rebut it. An easy 20 seconds of your time.

But I predict you won't do that. Because you never did it in the first place.

Real educated men (like myself) defend their positions. Charlatans (like you) engage in emotional outbursts.

­
Thread's over.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OLG is uneducated moron.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yes electricity has mass and therefor weight. It is extremely small. It is a wave that like light has mass and weight.
Many will argue light does not have mass. It is attracted to large gravity wells or planets, suns etc.
The "experts" that say otherwise are wrong.
That is why light appears to be both a particle and a wave. All electro magnetic waves have mass. Very very small .

Posted by .
Unregistered

Original_Lonley_Guy_ said:
­
No it wasn't "apt". It was completely wrong. Fucking idiot.

Looks like someone has a case of the 'Mondays'

. said: OLG is uneducated moron.
\
:winner:

Posted by F2.Science.Guy
Unregistered

Original_Lonley_Guy_ said: ­Thread's over.

­You fulfilled my prediction.

Your participation in this thread is what's over.

Posted by F2.Science.Guy
Unregistered

. said: Many will argue light does not have mass.

­Who really does that?

Light's following of the curve of spacetime, amply demonstrates that it has mass. The very concept of a solar sail shows that light is able to transfer momentum, which involves mass.

We need not concern ourselves with the kooks who greatly populate the world. They might win in the end by re-introducing barbarity, but they will never revel in the truth.

F2.Science.Guy said:
. said: Many will argue light does not have mass.

­Who really does that?

Light's following of the curve of spacetime, amply demonstrates that it has mass. The very concept of a solar sail shows that light is able to transfer momentum, which involves mass.

:facepalm:

Posted by physics.professor
Unregistered

OLG is correct. You're an idiot.

In order for a particle without rest mass to have momentum, it must actually travel at exactly the speed of light. This lets the rest mass
(sqrt(E2-p2c2)/c2) be zero even for non-zero p, so long as E=pc.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Explain in lemons terms pls.

Posted by mit.boi
Unregistered

physics.professor said: OLG is correct. You're an idiot.

In order for a particle without rest mass to have momentum, it must actually travel at exactly the speed of light. This lets the rest mass
(sqrt(E2-p2c2)/c2) be zero even for non-zero p, so long as E=pc.

­
Please stop, you are obviously a fucking dolt. Besides a copy/paste, of a principal you have no fucking clue about, do you have anything of your own to contribute?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Explain in lemons terms pls.

Its more of an apples and oranges problem.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.