Topic: If guns would make schools safer why does the NRA ban guns from their conventions?
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Katalyst said:
­
As a result, firearms and firearm accessories, knives or weapons of any kind will be prohibited in the forum prior to and during his attendance. Click here for additional information. 

"PLEASE NOTE: Due to the attendance of the Vice President of the United States at the NRA-ILA Leadership Forum on Friday, May 4, the U.S. Secret Service will be responsible for event security around the Arena at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.  As a result, firearms and firearm accessories, knives or weapons of any kind will be prohibited in the forum prior to and during his attendance."

Do Libtards always tell half-truths and outright lies or is it just Cunty?

:nuke::nuke::nuke: :mittens::emma:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

I can tell I'm winning this debate because all the bagger does is post emoticons.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: I can tell I'm winning this debate because all the bagger does is post emoticons.
\
:libduet:

Owned Boned and Dethroned :Canada:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: I can tell I'm winning this debate because all the bagger does is post emoticons.

Isn't it utterly and completely humiliating getting caught in a lie? I'll bet you're rubbing one out right now, aren't you? :lol:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
Isn't it utterly and completely humiliating getting caught in a lie? I'll bet you're rubbing one out right now, aren't you? :lol:

­
What was the lie?

Posted by .
Unregistered

So when the greatest President of all time, Obama, visits a NRA convention, will baggots give up their guns, or will they just froth non-stop until heart attacks?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: So when the greatest President of all time, Obama, visits a NRA convention, will baggots give up their guns, or will they just froth non-stop until heart attacks?

­
The baggers will have to if the NRA forces them to, like they do for Trump.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

I always envisioned Katalyst being like the guy wearing the glasses. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: So when the greatest President of all time, Obama, visits a NRA convention, will baggots give up their guns, or will they just froth non-stop until heart attacks?

Thanks to the 25th Amendment, it is no longer possible for "President Obama" to visit an NRA convention.  

Rest assured, though, that if El-Hajj Barack Hussein Obama addresses the convention, all pertinent laws applying to the care and feeding of ex-Presidents will be adhered to strictly.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Secret service told them no weapons it’s not nra

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: Secret service told them no weapons it’s not nra

­
You're having a hard time understanding this, aren't you.

It is the NRA because they invited the President. Why did the NRA invite someone that would cause them to tell their members to give up their rights? They knew what would be required and did it anyway. 

Additionally - why doesn't Trump, who is the president, allow guns anyway? Baggers call him the God Emperor, why is he powerless to say "No it's okay guns are fine"?

I'll tell you why - because guns don't actually make things safer. The NRA just tells you that because their only motivation is increasing gun sales.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: If Trump cares about gun rights why doesn't he tell the NRA it's fine, don't put the restrictions in place?

:shrug:

­Why must you continue to open your cunt mouth and make cunt sounds?

It's a mystery.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
­Why must you continue to open your cunt mouth and make cunt sounds?

It's a mystery.

­
More weak attempts to change the subject.

Any baggers have an response for this? I've been waiting for a good laugh for 2 pages.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
You're having a hard time understanding this, aren't you.

It is the NRA because they invited the President. Why did the NRA invite someone that would cause them to tell their members to give up their rights? They knew what would be required and did it anyway. 

Additionally - why doesn't Trump, who is the president, allow guns anyway? Baggers call him the God Emperor, why is he powerless to say "No it's okay guns are fine"?

I'll tell you why - because guns don't actually make things safer. The NRA just tells you that because their only motivation is increasing gun sales.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­you just don’t get it

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
More weak attempts to change the subject.

Any baggers have an response for this? I've been waiting for a good laugh for 2 pages.

­Look in the mirror then, kat. Too bad there's not an audio feed or you'd hear the laughter you've been waiting for.

Everybody laughing at you that is.

Likke I posted earlier, not one public shooting has been by a NRA member but that may change if the libbie scum attacks the wrong person.
Our idea of gun control is hitting an intended target with every shot.
yeah you won this debate, sure you did., lol.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: Likke I posted earlier, not one public shooting has been by a NRA member 

­

How would you know if this is true? Their membership list isn't public and they're not going to say "Oh that guy who murdered someone with a gun? Yeah he's one of ours".

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Katalyst said:
­
As a result, firearms and firearm accessories, knives or weapons of any kind will be prohibited in the forum prior to and during his attendance. Click here for additional information. 

"PLEASE NOTE: Due to the attendance of the Vice President of the United States at the NRA-ILA Leadership Forum on Friday, May 4, the U.S. Secret Service will be responsible for event security around the Arena at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.  As a result, firearms and firearm accessories, knives or weapons of any kind will be prohibited in the forum prior to and during his attendance."

Oh Katalyst no :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Liberals just don’t get it

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:
Katalyst said:
­

Oh Katalyst no :lol:

Katslysp :mittens: :cuntpunch:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
. said: Likke I posted earlier, not one public shooting has been by a NRA member 

­

How would you know if this is true? Their membership list isn't public and they're not going to say "Oh that guy who murdered someone with a gun? Yeah he's one of ours".

­there you go again leaving the best part out of a quote.
One, it would have made news and then shown 24/7 on the democrat propaganda network formerly known as msm.
Two, we're law abiding upstanding citizens except for our hit teams.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Katalyst said:

­

­there you go again leaving the best part out of a quote.
One, it would have made news and then shown 24/7 on the democrat propaganda network formerly known as msm.
Two, we're law abiding upstanding citizens except for our hit teams.

^^^^ Katalyst debating himself, pretending like he didn't get caught in a lie. :lol:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
^^^^ Katalyst debating himself, pretending like he didn't get caught in a lie. :lol:

­
I don't post as a dot. This is my only moniker.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why does Donald Trump ban guns from his rallies? Why do conservative republican counties ban guns from courthouses?

They know the answer

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: Why does Donald Trump ban guns from his rallies? Why do conservative republican counties ban guns from courthouses?

They know the answer

­
t-t-the fbi won't let me and I'm powerless to stop them!
\
:cryingnazi:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.