Topic: John McCain used his dying breaths to attack & blast Trump
Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
.Richie Richvale said: Katalyst, please explain what happened to your democrat party? :LOL:

­
I’m not a Democrat, Shorty

Yet you can't seem to find anything bad to say about Obama, Hillary, or any other Democrat. This mean that you are one of them.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
. said:
Link that he's lying?

­
Link?

:crickets: Yeah, that's what I thought. :digtbk:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Yet you can't seem to find anything bad to say about Obama, Hillary, or any other Democrat. This mean that you are one of them.

­
Democrats don’t lose their shit and make me laugh when I say bad things about them, Peach the Pedo


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Katalyst said:
­
Link?

­
:crickets:

Still waiting.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
 Katalyst said:
. said:
Link that he's lying?

­
Link?

:crickets: Yeah, that's what I thought. :digtbk:

:lol:


Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
Democrats don’t lose their shit and make me laugh when I say bad things about them, Peach the Pedo

You are a fucking idiot. :LOL: This is too funny, loser.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


.Richie Richvale said:
You are a fucking idiot. :LOL: This is too funny, loser.

­
Funny is forcing your daughter to watch rape videos until she turns into an alcoholic.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
Funny is forcing your daughter to watch rape videos until she turns into an alcoholic.

Link?


Posted by .
Unregistered


America is STRENGTHENED when we let 3rd world savages swarm us
\
:mccain:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
Funny is forcing your daughter to watch rape videos until she turns into an alcoholic.

Link to her being an alcoholic? She's working tonight, she doesn't sound drunk to me. :LOL: 

Oh that's right you're the idiot that thinks she's a whiteness. :dumbass:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Link to her being an alcoholic? She's working tonight, she doesn't sound drunk to me. :LOL: 

Oh that's right you're the idiot that thinks she's a whiteness. :dumbass:

­
No denial of forcing her to watch rape videos.

:rolleyes:

ps: wtf does this mean "you're the idiot that thinks she's a whiteness"


Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered


Cunty you really need to fix your shit board how does waitress become (whiteness)?


Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered


Link to her being an alcoholic? Still waiting?


Posted by .
Unregistered


.Richie Richvale said: Link to her being an alcoholic? Still waiting?

­
first post a pic of your sweet juicy cock, I'm waiting. Don't worry, I'm also Caucasian like you.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


.Richie Richvale said: Cunty you really need to fix your shit board how does waitress become (whiteness)?

­
I don't own this board, Peachy.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
I don't own this board, Peachy.

Yes you do. Now what about that link of my daughter being an alcoholic?


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Yes you do. Now what about that link of my daughter being an alcoholic?

­
I told you, Shorty. Go look at her instagram. She never mentions you and drinks constantly.

U OWN TEH BOARD
\
:winner:


Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
. said:
Yes you do. Now what about that link of my daughter being an alcoholic?

­
I told you, Shorty. Go look at her instagram. She never mentions you and drinks constantly.

U OWN TEH BOARD
\
:winner:

That's not true. You can't drink constantly and have the job she has.......I know I once had a job like hers when I could be called in in a moments notice.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


daddy I don't want to watch the scary video any more
\
:madison:

SHUT UP I'M ALMOST DONE
\
:tard:


Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered


You Tube video are really scary when you are 20 years old. :dumbass:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close