Topic: If Trump is impeached, Hillary will go to jail, Democrats backing away from impeachment talk.
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/26/scott-adams-if-donald-trump-goes-down-hillary-clinton-goes-to-prison/

Posted by Scott Adams
Unregistered

Let me ask you this — and I’ve not seen any reporting on this: what would happen if they actually got the president on something serious? Well, between the time the president knew he was going down — and this is hypothetical, let’s imagine that they found something in his business or something that was problematic — he would have a number of months of being in power before he was technically out of office. What would he do? Well, I think he would employ “mutually assured destruction” — not of the world, but of Hillary Clinton. It seems to me he’s setting up the situation to make it clear that if he goes down, he’s going to have plenty of time to take Hillary down. And here’s how he’d do it. Fire Jeff Sessions — and there’s tons of political blowback, but who cares? Because this would be the point where it doesn’t matter anymore. He has nothing to lose. He’s going to fire Jeff Sessions, he’s going to put somebody in — if he can get them approved — who will do nothing but take Hillary down. So it seems to me by threatening Jeff Sessions but not moving on it, he’s sending the clearest message possible that if the deep state takes him out, he’s going to take Hillary out.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Great!  I'm sure there are MANY Americans -- those who voted for Trump because they despised Hillary -- who would be HAPPY to see BOTH Trump and Hillary sent to PMITA prison!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Basically Hilary Clinton is walking poison.

Posted by .
Unregistered

MIA Sessions can forget his cushy job after Nov and midterms.
While he reccused himself from Russian meddling he could have jumped in on all this non collusion witch hunting.
Trump would fire his blackmailed or something ass right now I believe but the not so believable press would say it was obstruction of justice and howl nonstop.
Only rabid libs would believe this as they believe anything fed to them by certain sources but it would motivate the crazies to come out and vote more than their hate of all things Trump and Truth.
Serious house cleaning after midterms and fuck what the dem propaganda arm aka msm has to say at that point
Vote R in Nov

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hillary doesn't seem relevant anymore, as does Billy boy. She woan't be running again.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Willya’ cumb?

Posted by REAL_ARKANSASSHOLE
Unregistered

. said: Basically Hilary Clinton is walking poison.

NAME YER POISON LOL (HIC)
\
:hillary:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Scott Adams said: Let me ask you this — and I’ve not seen any reporting on this: what would happen if they actually got the president on something serious? Well, between the time the president knew he was going down — and this is hypothetical, let’s imagine that they found something in his business or something that was problematic — he would have a number of months of being in power before he was technically out of office. What would he do? Well, I think he would employ “mutually assured destruction” — not of the world, but of Hillary Clinton. It seems to me he’s setting up the situation to make it clear that if he goes down, he’s going to have plenty of time to take Hillary down. And here’s how he’d do it. Fire Jeff Sessions — and there’s tons of political blowback, but who cares? Because this would be the point where it doesn’t matter anymore. He has nothing to lose. He’s going to fire Jeff Sessions, he’s going to put somebody in — if he can get them approved — who will do nothing but take Hillary down. So it seems to me by threatening Jeff Sessions but not moving on it, he’s sending the clearest message possible that if the deep state takes him out, he’s going to take Hillary out.

The people of this country will not let Trump go down without taking Hillary down. The people are tired of the nothing being done about Hillary. So if you liberals want a civil war, a war in which you lose impeach Trump and Keep telling us that Hillary did nothing wrong.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/27/robert-mueller-special-counsel-report-sleeper-case-797373

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
The people of this country will not let Trump go down without taking Hillary down. The people are tired of the nothing being done about Hillary. So if you liberals want a civil war, a war in which you lose impeach Trump and Keep telling us that Hillary did nothing wrong.

Trump could be impeached, and run again in 2020 and win, if the Democrats put Hillary or Chelsea up against him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.bloombergquint.com/politics/2018/08/26/democrats-aren-t-talking-trump-impeachment-but-are-vowing-probes#gs.gYSimMA

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/27/cohen-lawyer-backpedals-on-trump-russia-claims-as-bombshell-reports-called-into-question.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bagger blog

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Bagger blog

­
Is the Washington Post a bagger blog?

An attorney for Michael Cohen, President Trump’s former lawyer, is backing away from confident assertions he made that Cohen has information to share with investigators that shows Trump knew in 2016 of Russian efforts to undermine Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Lanny Davis, a spokesman and attorney for Cohen, said in an interview this weekend that he is no longer certain about claims he made to reporters on background and on the record in recent weeks about what Cohen knows about Trump’s awareness of the Russian efforts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/attorney-for-michael-cohen-backs-away-from-confidence-that-cohen-has-information-about-trumps-knowledge-on-russian-efforts/2018/08/26/09d7f26e-a876-11e8-97ce-cc9042272f07_story.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

If Trump is impeached, TRUMP will go to jail. Hillary has not been convicted of anything.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If Trump is impeached, TRUMP will go to jail. Hillary has not been convicted of anything.

­and trump?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If Trump is impeached, TRUMP will go to jail. Hillary has not been convicted of anything.
muellers clears trump

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
Like how Nixon and Bill Clinton went to jail?

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12114741

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sessions will get fired in November.

This whole clusterfuck is due to Hillary paying Russians for a fake dossier through a law firm and ex brit spy and she did not report it and it really was breaking election laws and she did it to win or change the election at first. Now to deflect and thinking a good offense is the best defense but she is mistaken. Also to wait and hope the democrats win Congress.

The election was never hacked as msm keeps repeating. The DNC servers were hacked revealing dirty secrets the democrats would have rathered kept secret. Hillary also used the DNC to stop Bernie Sanders. Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigned over it. More election law breaking.

The sale of US uranium supply. Why anyone thought this was a good idea for any reason is beyond me. The 145 million dollar donation by Russians through the old owner of the company that still had interest in the company and Russian bankers smacks of corruption no matter what anybody says.

I think the poster who sounded a little militant about this is correct, there will be hell to pay if Trump is driven out of office for framed or unrelated charges.
While I myself am a law abiding citizen there are many other citizens that will be very very pissed off.
Believe what you want.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Correct and this action will start a civil war.......you liberals want one and that is sure way to get one started. The big problem for you liberals is YOU WILL LOSE!

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Dims aren't behind the ludicrous impeachment nonsense, the deep state is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The Dims aren't behind the ludicrous impeachment nonsense, the deep state is.

The dim dems are just as guilty.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: The Dims aren't behind the ludicrous impeachment nonsense, the deep state is.

The dim dems are just as guilty.

I'm sure the Dims know what the deep state is doing is illegal. They look at it as a means to an end. I really don't understand what they're thinking because Pence would end up being president (probably a Neocon) not Cankles.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.