Topic: How dyke of a bitch would you fuck?
Posted by .
Unregistered

:confused:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:hillary:
ASK ME

Posted by .
Unregistered

I "dated" a girl who was bi for a while. She was a tomboy type. She had short hair, dressed in jeans and tank-tops, and had several piercings. 

We met in college and started hanging out every so often. 

She picked up on my vibe that I didn't judge her and wasn't trying to get into her panties either. She told me a great deal about how life was fucked up for many of her gay friends, shit like sexual abuse, discrimination, etc.  I think she was surprised that a dude would take her seriously. 

One night we were hanging out watching movies and we started making out. We didn't have sex but I ate her out and she gave me the most powerful handjob I've ever had. She had an incredible body and we had a great time. 

Afterwards, she told me that she still "tried" guys from time to time. It was an open secret in the lesbian community that many of them still fucked men. 

We remained friends but we never did that again. We both met other partners and drifted apart.­ I liked her but that was way too much baggage for me to handle, even in college.

Posted by .
Unregistered

kristanna loken

Posted by .
Unregistered

ilomba shorce is the limit

Posted by .
Unregistered

Post pics or GTFO!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I "dated" a girl who was bi for a while. She was a tomboy type. She had short hair, dressed in jeans and tank-tops, and had several piercings. 

We met in college and started hanging out every so often. 

She picked up on my vibe that I didn't judge her and wasn't trying to get into her panties either. She told me a great deal about how life was fucked up for many of her gay friends, shit like sexual abuse, discrimination, etc.  I think she was surprised that a dude would take her seriously. 

One night we were hanging out watching movies and we started making out. We didn't have sex but I ate her out and she gave me the most powerful handjob I've ever had. She had an incredible body and we had a great time. 

Afterwards, she told me that she still "tried" guys from time to time. It was an open secret in the lesbian community that many of them still fucked men. 

We remained friends but we never did that again. We both met other partners and drifted apart.­ I liked her but that was way too much baggage for me to handle, even in college.
\
:dweeb:

­
So in other words, she took pity on you and gave you a handjob, but didn't let you get the pussy?
:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I ate her out and she gave me a handjob :lol: :lol:

OK, I ate you out now how about blowing me?
\
:trev:

I don't so that. If I was going to blow a guy I need someone more masculine and with a big dick
\
:animefan:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I ate her out and she gave me a handjob :lol: :lol:

OK, I ate you out now how about blowing me?
\
:trev:

I don't so that. If I was going to blow a guy I need someone more masculine and with a big dick
\
:animefan:

­
:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jodie Foster.  I'd totally fuck that dyke.  Still got a rocking fucking body

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jodie Foster.  I'd totally fuck that dyke.  Still got a rocking fucking body

Hmmm. does she classify as a dyke??? :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Rosie O’Donnell. Unghhhhhh

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Rosie O’Donnell. Unghhhhhh

:yak:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I've had several sexual experiences with lesbians. Many of them will fuck men, but you have to be confident and not easily intimidated. The fact is that most lesbian couples undergo lesiban bed death. I've met several who were in long term relationships but one partner got lazy sexually so the other partner started getting dick on the side. Others will seek a guy to fuck because they miss dick and also want a lover who isn't part of the tight network of friends they have. It is a very insular community.

A word of caution. Never fuck a lesbian without a rubber. Some will use you as a free sperm donor and spermjack you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Female is female.  They have to have a good bod, that is all.  Couldn't care if they have an ugly face or don't shave their pits and legs, just need a good body.  :tard:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: kristanna loken

­
It'd hit that shit!  :tard:  http://thefappening2015.com/fappening/category/kristanna-loken/

Posted by .
Unregistered

What do you think of this little lesbian hottie?

http://www.campidiot.net/dump/thumblist.php?show=2104315619_c1ba4c55e0_b.jpg

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What do you think of this little lesbian hottie?

http://www.campidiot.net/dump/thumblist.php?show=2104315619_c1ba4c55e0_b.jpg

:spam:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
:spam:

­I can't upload it here, so where would you prefer it?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.